What comes first?Nation or religion?

What comes first?

• Nation

Votes: 112 62.6%
  • Religion

Votes: 67 37.4%

• Total voters
@T-Faz

Jinnah had himself vetoed a presented resolution saying that the future constitution of Pakistan should be based on Islam in 1943. The only thing that was going to be based on Islamic law was our banking system.

Didn't know this. Plz do provide me a source for future ref. to my friends

It does not matter what ppl believe or consider..history speaks otherwise!!
Religion is a man's creation and like all the things, the man has created it too is perishable..just the like numerous religions, which have perished before.

That is what you think. People tend to think otherwise. The reality is nothing but you believe and people believe that religion is eternal.

It is a relative and different people have different concept about it.

Believers can belive what ever they want but the fact remainis same.religion is not eternal. 'neither right nor wrong ' has mentioned some examples to prove that.
Nobody can Gurantee that after 1000 years islam,hindu, or christian religions will be there.

Well according to religions such as Islam and Christianity, there will be no world in 1000 years. As I said, it depends on the believers, how they believe. You believe that religion is man-made but other people have some thing different to tell.

Well according to religions such as Islam and Christianity, there will be no world in 1000 years. As I said, it depends on the believers, how they believe. You believe that religion is man-made but other people have some thing different to tell.

Whether religion is man made or not we have different views that if we debate it will go beyond restrictions of pdf.
but you cannot ignore the fact that religion is not eternal because history proves that.

Whether religion is man made or not we have different views that if we debate it will go beyond restrictions of pdf.
but you cannot ignore the fact that religion is not eternal because history proves that.

How?
I see Hinduism (100's of years old) Christianity(2000 + years old) Islam (1500 ) etc.

How?
I see Hinduism (100's of years old) Christianity(2000 + years old) Islam (1500 ) etc.

Because when you say something is eternal..it mean that "it" existed before man came into existence and it will continue to exist long after man perishes.
eg
air, water, earth , fire ..these existed before first human was born and will exist even after all humans die...can the same be said about religion??

Can you tell me which religion existed before man came into existence ??

or

Other than human beings there are 840000 other species of organisms present on this planet they all breathe the same air and they all drink the same water but can you tell me which religion do they follow??

Other than that I have already given the examples of religions which have perished in time and there are numerous other religions which might have existed at some time but do not exist today.

Last edited:
Agree with arguments from fans who say that like Nation, Religion are also perishable in future.

Was never able to think about that myself earlier. But what I knew was that we will be degrading our knowledge on religion and I can see example also.

Last edited:
How?
I think you missed a zero in the case of hinduisam.but never mind that's not the point there were several religions in the past which doesn't exist at present.google it or at lest check ' neither right nor wrong ' post which i mentioned before.

For Poll Result Can Modz Post the total number of Pakistanis who post for

nation and who post for religion and same for India ?

I think you missed a zero in the case of Hinduism

More like two zeroes

But I don't get the entire purpose of the thread, what does it even mean ? If ta you pledge allegiance to a religion then the concept of a nation state is gone.

For Poll Result Can Modz Post the total number of Pakistanis who post for

nation and who post for religion and same for India ?

What I suppose is that around 75% Pakistani voted to Religion while 25% voted it to Nation.

And for Indian, I have not seen single comment that put Religion ahead of Nation, so I assume 99% Indian voted for Nation (even could be 100%).

If I am not wrong USA is strong because of its Nationalism that put their effort combine to put forward a nation that would lead whole world now.

Because when you say something is eternal..it mean that "it" existed before man came into existence and it will continue to exist long after man perishes.
eg
air, water, earth , fire ..these existed before first human was born and will exist even after all humans die...can the same be said about religion??

Can you tell me which religion existed before man came into existence ??

or

Other than human beings there are 840000 other species of organisms present on this planet they all breathe the same air and they all drink the same water but can you tell me which religion do they follow??

Other than that I have already given the examples of religions which have perished in time and there are numerous other religions which might have existed at some time but do not exist today.

I think you are taking religion in the wrong context here. I am not talking about rituals and stuff (they are done by humans and will parish when humans shall perish) but the belief system.

Any ways, I am not preaching my beliefs, I am just telling you that there is other side of picture. You are thinking about religion logically, every one doesn't thus for them religion might be of more importance than any thing else, for them it might be the case that they would consider it eternal.

BTW, are you sure Air, Water, Fire existed before humans? were you there, did you see it?

I think you missed a zero in the case of hinduisam.but never mind that's not the point there were several religions in the past which doesn't exist at present.google it or at lest check ' neither right nor wrong ' post which i mentioned before.

No I didn't miss any zero, I just use smaller unit to be on the safe side.

There are certain religions that died but their are certain others that haven't. Can you guarantee that a particular religion will die off? can you?

Back
Top Bottom