What's new

What comes first?Nation or religion?

What comes first?

• Nation

Votes: 112 62.6%
  • Religion

Votes: 67 37.4%

• Total voters
silly question......whats comes first ,family or nation?
If your family comes first then you must be against the nation.

I think thats what the implication of the question is.

Last edited:
Nations can be re-built and revived. Religion is your core belief which all your actions depend on. You may save your nation by sacrificing your religion but in the end, you will be left with no dignity. Do you guys know about Karbala and the Martyrdom of Imam Hussain (AS)? If no, then research a bit. You will find the true answer to this thread's question.

I consider myself a patriotic Pakistani who is willing to do anything for it, but if there was an Islamic empire (Khilafah/Caliphate) and Pakistan was not a part of it I'll support Khilafah against Pakistan.

I consider myself a patriotic Pakistani who is willing to do anything for it, but if there was an Islamic empire (Khilafah/Caliphate) and Pakistan was not a part of it I'll support Khilafah against Pakistan.

nice coment bro!

Fist for indian friends come fist nation, and they can choose nation or religion its here problem and i respect here opinion they can do wht they think thats here problem!

and my coment for some pakistani brothers they sed nation come fist den religion! im not satify from here answer!
im also a patriotic i love my country but i cant compare this with my religion! for me ALLAH is fist of all and then other things i cant say that Pakistan is fist den my religion!!
if im not rong maybe its shirk saing that Pakistan is fist den Islam
enyway im not happy to se some muslims when they prefer nation and not religion! becouse fist of all we are muslim and we dont need to divide in nations, casts, firkes n etc.. INSHALLAH very soon muslim ummah unite again and we bring the khilafat!!

n sorry for my poor english :undecided:

Back
Top Bottom