What's new

What comes first?Nation or religion?

What comes first?

• Nation

Votes: 112 62.6%
  • Religion

Votes: 67 37.4%

• Total voters
Why do indians use SHAHEED for there dead soldiers? its a muslim concept and muslims use it... kinda islamic?
Sorry to say but I think Islam is not patented by Pakistan only.
We Indian respect each religion and their holy goals so as the languages.
Islam is a part of India too and we are proud of being a part of such secular society(and pls dont bring gujrat into it, India is a lot more than gujrat and modi).

---------- Post added at 01:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:11 AM ----------

woow, so imagine the both guys are from 'your nation' which guy you help first :rofl::rofl:
I will go for a toss..........lol

Why do indians use SHAHEED for there dead soldiers? its a muslim concept and muslims use it... kinda islamic?

It's been used by hindus and sikhs for many years most most likely due to the influence of sufi mystics and now has become a cultural thing adopted.

Shaheed was also coined for Bhagat Singh who was a martyr in the independence movement.

Islam is a part of India too and we are proud of being a part of such secular society(and pls dont bring gujrat into it, India is a lot more than gujrat and modi).

---------- Post added at 01:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:11 AM ----------

what i meant is one if from your race and another not from your race, which guy will you help first?? suppose u r tamil and u help ur tamil fellow, indians will curse on you and now if u help a non tamil fellow tamils will curse on you..

hey do u want me to give some fake or nrealistic answers. These hypothetical situations will lead into nothing.

^^ look man what my point was, humanity is first and last, u cant involve humanity with nation to serve your purpose, and this is what our religion islam teaches us.., for humanity u have to chose from the best circumstances, and not from your national interest first..

We can see and know very well how tolerant you are of all religions...

Burning Muslims alive in Gujrat and oppressing the Kashmiris...

Treat your own underclass lower caste Hindus better first... then talk about respecting each religion!!!

whats next... a capitalist talking morality to the world?

@black_magic pk
idealism is good to speak and write but when it comes to human nature there it comes biasing and interests. If u are truthful to what you are saying should I ask you why you choose PAK defence forum not some srilankan or brazilian forum.
Look man here comes the nation.
or will you be still happy if some other nation takeover your nation just because u believe u are still a part of earth humanity and nation doesn't matter.

Everyone who is less religious easily answers Nation and takes a bow as a super patriotic dude and people who are more religious answers in favor of their faith as obviously their maker comes first - the maker of their nation as well then...

Question should be asked, why have you chosen a religion or a nation that is in competition with each other? If they are not, then how does one comes first over the other?

To me, they are incomparable.

@black_magic pk
idealism is good to speak and write but when it comes to human nature there it comes biasing and interests. If u are truthful to what you are saying should I ask you why you choose PAK defence forum not some srilankan or brazilian forum.
Look man here comes the nation.
or will you be still happy if some other nation takeover your nation just because u believe u are still a part of earth humanity and nation doesn't matter.

the forums hardly represent the real world, btw, i have many friends, arabic, chinese, singaporean, indian pakistani bangladeshi alike...

I knew this thread was opened by an indian before even viewing this thread.

It depends on the scenario.
If the nation is in trouble, ill help it.

On my opinion,

Its bothhow?
Here,

Nation + Religeon = Humanity

or

Nation = Religeon

If the nation is muslim, then surely the laws, culture and rules would be.
If the nation is Christainity, then same principle applies.

We can see and know very well how tolerant you are of all religions...

Burning Muslims alive in Gujrat and oppressing the Kashmiris...

Treat your own underclass lower caste Hindus better first... then talk about respecting each religion!!!

whats next... a capitalist talking morality to the world?
ok if you are correct then tell me another nation in which such an healthy proportion of hindus, muslim, sikhs,buddhist and christian lives together?
Talking about tolerence, I don't talk on behalf of hindus but indians, we all know how much great Pakistan is tolerant to any other religion. India lives happily with muslims INDIANS for ages and is still living well but no other religion can survive in Pak. That was the intolerence of Pakistanis toward other religion that Pakistan was created and this is the intolerence of so called pak extremist that pakstan is in such condition as it is now. Don't think Mr. Jinnah had such a dream.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom