What's new

What caused overpopulation in Pakistan?

The way Bangladesh brought down population is by educating it's women.

Educated women usually try to find work and are not dependent upon men for money. Since they are busy working they are not trying to produce babies, they have other priorities like improving their work skills, saving up for the future and making more money independent of men, such as working in an apparel factory.

Currently Bangladesh Total Fertility Rate (TFR) per woman is under 2.0 kids, which is lower than India's.

Not that India is great to compare ourselves to, but Indian Sanghis constantly harp on Muslims having too many kids which is a false stereotype.
honestly, I don't think 2.0 is appropriate for Pakistan- I think 2.5 ish is fine - I want steady growth

And native tribes did not welcome settlers they resisted for some time according to Chenab colony gazetteer
https://www.indianculture.gov.in/gazettes/gazetteer-chenab-colony-1904
this book?
I also heard of Chenab chronicles or a book like that- talking of bloody clan feuds

Last edited:
I guess the lack of self-accountability to be able to provide a good life to wife and kids and not be a burden on anyone else breeds the problem because we supplant that worry with "Har bacha apna rizq khud le k ata hai." So they are at it.

Lack of sex education, lack of contraception, lack of education on family planning and birth control. Take your pick.

How come you didn't include agriculture in your options? Is it too politically incorrect? Because that's exactly what caused it if you watch the video in the first post.

Overpopulation is one of the biggest issues in Pakistan.

You breed more, in turn you irrigate more agricultural land and the cycle continues. That’s screwed up. When would this be enough.

The strain it has on a country’s infrastructure. Pakistan really needs to focus on producing quality people. The numbers don’t matter.

I say cap every family to 3 kids. Make it illegal to marry below 22. Tax families having more than 3 kids. Even Ehsaas Program should void families having more than 3 kids.

This whole mess was created by irrigating lands that should not have been irrigated to begin with.

Last edited:
Lack of control during orgasm,
lack of pulling it out.
Birth control is haram
Allah dekhay ga. wo faisla karay ga, dont want to take responsibility. Allah day hawalay.
Cant afford to go out for entertainment,
too much garmi outside ...
gas kee bachaat and stay inside razaeees, and eventually end up having sex.
family pressure, bachay paida karooo..
bus kamana shuru, day foran wia.
Islam bachao
responsibilities dalo, idea is to have more kids takay munda naas na jae...

Man if you look at all the reasons, no wonder population explosion will happen.

Lack of control during orgasm,
lack of pulling it out.
Birth control is haram
Allah dekhay ga. wo faisla karay ga, dont want to take responsibility. Allah day hawalay.
Cant afford to go out for entertainment,
too much garmi outside ...
gas kee bachaat and stay inside razaeees, and eventually end up having sex.
family pressure, bachay paida karooo..
bus kamana shuru, day foran wia.
Islam bachao
responsibilities dalo, idea is to have more kids takay munda naas na jae...

Man if you look at all the reasons, no wonder population explosion will happen.

The biggest reason according to some I know the more kids you have once they start working income in the house hold goes up, the weight on the father lessens. The false thinking their status will go up not realizing:

Once they reach of age and get married and pop kids it’s more mouths to feed down the road.

Our people don’t focus on quality only quantity.

The biggest reason according to some I know the more kids you have once they start working income in the house hold goes up, the weight on the father lessens. The false thinking their status will go up not realizing:

Once they reach of age and get married and pop kids it’s more mouths to feed down the road.

Our people don’t focus on quality only quantity.

Why does this thinking not prevail in Balochistan & Kashmir? They have much smaller populations. Or maybe it does, but their lack of fertile lands make it impossible to grow such a large population.

Why does this thinking not prevail in Balochistan & Kashmir? They have much smaller populations. Or maybe it does, but their lack of fertile lands make it impossible to grow such a large population.

Resources most likely. But in the states those communities keep popping babies and living of government food stamps and teach their kids the same process. Hence, your left with poor quality.

The way Bangladesh brought down population is by educating it's women.

Educated women usually try to find work and are not dependent upon men for money. Since they are busy working they are not trying to produce babies, they have other priorities like improving their work skills, saving up for the future and making more money independent of men, such as working in an apparel factory.

Currently Bangladesh Total Fertility Rate (TFR) per woman is under 2.0 kids, which is lower than India's.

Not that India is great to compare ourselves to, but Indian Sanghis constantly harp on Muslims having too many kids which is a false stereotype.

Bangladesh is too dense to grow significantly. They are running out of farmland which in turn is leading to steady decline in food production/consumption. Calories are apparently the main fuel for population growth in mammals.

Resources most likely. But in the states those communities keep popping babies and living of government food stamps and teach their kids the same process. Hence, your left with poor quality.

No, it's because of lack of fertile land. What resources do rural Baloch & Kashmiris have that rural Punjabis, Pashtuns & SIndhis don't have/

This is a biological problem. Not sociological. Although it complicates it further.

Food production causes population growth as explained by Daniel Quinn:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom