What's new

What caused overpopulation in Pakistan?

Don't know why they are importing lots of migrants if over populated

Have you not read the destruction it is causing? Including housing crisis? Would you keep importing migrants into Chile' and asking if it's overpopulated?

Because that's much room humans have in Canada. The size of Chile'

Last edited:
250 million is good for pakistan our population density is still better than India what Pakistan needs is planned infrastructure and better utilisation of space for infrastructure like India is doing.

250 million is fine for Pakistan the problem is infrastructure development at a local level even if Pakistan had a 80 million population with current infrastructure it would look and feel the same.

With proper infrastructure development you save more arable land which in turn feeds the population.

Just look at Delhi its home to 20 million people but due to excellent government infrastructure planning it feels no different from a average metropolitan city.

In Pakistan Lahore is half the population of Delhi yet due to rubbish development by Gov its literally touching the border on one end.

250 million is good for pakistan our population density is still better than India what Pakistan needs is planned infrastructure and better utilisation of space for infrastructure like India is doing.

250 million is fine for Pakistan the problem is infrastructure development at a local level even if Pakistan had a 80 million population with current infrastructure it would look and feel the same.

With proper infrastructure development you save more arable land which in turn feeds the population.

Just look at Delhi its home to 20 million people but due to excellent government infrastructure planning it feels no different from a average metropolitan city.

In Pakistan Lahore is half the population of Delhi yet due to rubbish development by Gov its literally touching the border on one end.
Problem is confusion. Pakistan is the most confused nation in the world

1- corruption(people still confused what corruption means e.g people still thinks money laundering is fine/khata hey tu lagata be hey)
2-Israaf of water(people still confused what does irrigation mean still flood irrigation in 21 century)
3-Lack of primary education(people still confused whether education is important or not)
4- economy (people still aren't sure whether they want capitalism or communist economy).

when the whole system effs you through out the day you go eff someone else. result overpopulation.

SEX ( The only answer honestly )

Our people just don't enjoy it with protection and preventives

Because our entire culture revolves around getting married and having a small legion of children.

You're valued based on your wealth, job, and the number of offspring. And of course, wives are mere objects, an asset. There's a reason everyone wants a "ڈاکٹر بہو". Doesn't matter if her role will be limited to a housewife, producing babies on a yearly basis.

Gotta have a trophy wife.

And if she turns out to be infertile then... well, too bad! She's no value as a person.

Frankly, I wish I get an infertile wife or at least a vasectomy or something. I just don't want to raise a bunch of little poop factories. Raising children is a lot of work and, honestly, I don't want to give up my carefree lifestyle where I can afford pretty much anything I want.

Am I being selfish? Possibly. Do I give a sh!t? Not in the slightest.

Do we really 'need' to bring more children on this planet, or at least in this country when there are literally tens of thousands of applicants for a few dozen job vacancies?

I mean, just look at this:

exam_2-sixteen_nine.jpeg

As for my my quote/unquote 'bloodline', I'm more than happy to be the 'end link' of my legacy!

Because our entire culture revolves around getting married and having a small legion of children.

You're valued based on your wealth, job, and the number of offspring. And of course, wives are mere objects, an asset. There's a reason everyone wants a "ڈاکٹر بہو". Doesn't matter if her role will be limited to a housewife, producing babies on a yearly basis.

Gotta have a trophy wife.

And if she turns out to be infertile then... well, too bad! She's no value as a person.

Frankly, I wish I get an infertile wife or at least a vasectomy or something. I just don't want to raise a bunch of little poop factories. Raising children is a lot of work and, honestly, I don't want to give up my carefree lifestyle where I can afford pretty much anything I want.

Am I being selfish? Possibly. Do I give a sh!t? Not in the slightest.

Do we really 'need' to bring more children on this planet, or at least in this country when there are literally tens of thousands of applicants for a few dozen job vacancies?

I mean, just look at this:

exam_2-sixteen_nine.jpeg

As for my my quote/unquote 'bloodline', I'm more than happy to be the 'end link' of my legacy!
I am so glad to hear that common sense on this topic prevails among some Pakistani men. A lot of Pakistani members here are too misinformed to realise what a disaster runaway population growth is for Pakistan and the planet.
If Pakistan is to be saved, you need a complete cultural overhaul where having more than two children is frowned upon and punished and women are encouraged to go to work and have control over their bodies.

1. Culture's undying love for children and larger family over prosperity
2. Joint family system and joint living means, nuclear family don't need to struggle for housing and basic necessities
3. Large number of rural population that works on the principle of larger family=more income
4. No jobs for womens means less fundamental rights and more easy to make and grow kids
5. Lack of education, some are complaining why they are poor when they don't even know the words to describe it
6. Religious resistance towards family planning
7. Government subsidies in the form of price control, ease of living
8. Low life expectancy to high lige expectancy, most people in the 70's thought they would die from disease by 30, but life expectancy shifted quickly leading to population crisis.
9. Low age expectancy, means elders die at an average age of 50, so it puts more pressure to families to increase children to avoid loneliness
10. Highly ingrained Cultural values in interpersonal decisions, no one knows why they should have 4 kids.

People should at least bloody read my posts on this thread. It's like I posted this thread without posting in it.

Back
Top Bottom