What's new

What benefit will you give to PM Imran Khan if he comes meet you? Zulfi Bukhari to Quetta Victims

Act? The said area is under Balochistan govt. Ask them to provide security
If Balochistan has to do everything then they can go ahead and say we want to separate.

Do you have some shame? Or you've forgotten all of that in your hero worship of IK?

If Balochistan has to do everything then they can go ahead and say we want to separate.

Do you have some shame? Or you've forgotten all of that in your hero worship of IK?
PM Imran Khan has directed interior ministry to provide extra security for Hazara community. What more do you want?

Lost your marbles? He was nobody then. He is PM now and cannot visit anywhere unless cleared by security agencies
Stop your bootlicking of PTI. Couldn't he have stopped his Turkish TV photo ops and atleast given a press conference about this issue?

He seems more like the ambassador of Turkish dramas than the PM of Pakistan.

You say that as if this is the first time Hazaras have been killed like this?

Trying to find some novelty angle to it. This is just like 2013. Hazaras were sitting in protest in peak December cold. I was in college then, I am graduated now. No difference. Just token appearances by ministers and army chiefs.

Bro that was not my point. Every time their was a response which is completely opposite to what is happening now? The whole fixation is on IK (agreed) but the response is different across the board for this incident.

Their is something off which we do not know but they know. The statement mentioned a particular neighbour which was different this time as well.

PM Imran Khan has directed interior ministry to provide extra security for Hazara community. What more do you want?
Countless others have done that before him.

He claims he's different. Naya Pakistan and all that.

Kuch hatmi karay. Decisive action. Not this usual eyewash.

What do you mean? Imran doesn't have to do anything here, or what did I say wrong?
Read your two posts.

1. Wanted Zulfi Bhukari to be killed by terrorists
2. Attacked Bushra bibi who is a totally non-political person.

In other threads you are giving lectures on Islam and here attacking an innocent woman and using vile language. My last response to you.

Stop your bootlicking of PTI. Couldn't he have stopped his Turkish TV photo ops and atleast given a press conference about this issue?
Already given public statement. What more do you want?
Decisive action. Not this usual eyewash.
Army is in the area arresting terrorists. Again what more do you want?
Read your two posts.

In other threads you are giving lectures on Islam and here attacking an innocent woman and using vile language. My last response to you.
Unfortunately Bughaz Imranis have also infiltrated this forum

Read your two posts.

I know a lot about the innocent lady. But we are not talking about it.
And Mr Syed, stay away from me. Main sharif zaroor hon, per galian tujhse ziada aati hain mujhe... So, just stay away.

Already given public statement. What more do you want?
Do something decisive. Move the Hazaras to safe places. Call them to Islamabad and accomodate them in safe whereabouts.

Are you seriously defending him? His tweets are some magical guard? What if the victims were someone you knew?

Just send them to Karachi. We'll take care of them. Seriously this guy is the PM and he's meeting the team of Ertugrul today. That is his priority? It's pitiful

Sahi bolte hain PTI ke supporters ko.

Move the Hazaras to safe places. Call them to Islamabad and accomodate them in safe whereabouts.
It can be arranged if you pay for that
Seriously this guy is the PM and he's meeting the team of Ertugrul today.
PM's schedule is decided weeks in advance. You wanted PM to not meet them just because you want him to visit Balochistan under security threats?
Just send them to Karachi. We'll take care of them.
Yeah just like you Muhajirs cared for Pashtuns, Sindhis, Jews, Parsis 😂

It can be arranged if you pay for that
If asked to, we will pay.

Seriously have some shame man. It is the state responsibility to ensure security. If we were to pay for this, then hell with the goverment. Why is handsome living in Bani Gala from our taxes then?

You PTI supporters are rightly called that term.

Seriously have some shame man. It is the state responsibility to ensure security. If we were to pay for this, then hell with the goverment. Why is handsome living in Bani Gala from our taxes then?
How many times Hazaras have been attacked like this in the past? What did govts of the time do in response? They need extra security protection not relocation
Why is handsome living in Bani Gala from our taxes then?
Bani Gala was made by PM Imran Khan's own money from cricketing years. He still does not sleep in PM House

Yeah just like you Muhajirs cared for Pashtuns, Sindhis, Jews, Parsis 😂
You forgot to include Qadianis, didn't you? ☀️
And what do you know about Muhajirs, in general? Buy the way, last Jewish temple in Karachi was not erased by any muhajir, or who Zia was? People say he was Arain...

You PTI supporters are rightly called that term.

Bro the discussion you are having is meaningless. The reason I am saying this is because its not just IK. IK has always been present immediately with the hazara community in the past. COAS (same Gen Bajwa) , southern command, etc have always arrived at the first instance. Why is the response so different? (Correct me if I am wrong and missed it) As I repeat this is against their nature.
There is something more to it?

The culprits are not the same ones that have done this in the past? The reason for this terrorist attack was not as simple but was planned? A neighbour you known which one ( I know the argument that this was done to incite sectarian violence) but Iran usually is behind in a different way like recent incidents targeting ulemas, this is different, change of tactics? The arrests carried out recently and attempts foiled ( killing people on both sides at the same time) ?
What we need is insight and proper discussion on this topic. There is something more than what meets the eye.

@fitpOsitive @Norwegian Everyone please have a say?

Please I do not intent to start a political conversation. But these things were intriguing me?

Bro the discussion you are having is meaningless. The reason I am saying this is because its not just IK. IK has always been present immediately with the hazara community in the past. COAS (same Gen Bajwa) , southern command, etc have always arrived at the first instance. Why is the response so different? (Correct me if I am wrong and missed it) As I repeat this is against their nature.
There is something more to it?

The culprits are not the same ones that have done this in the past? The reason for this terrorist attack was not as simple but was planned? A neighbour you known which one ( I know the argument that this was done to incite sectarian violence) but Iran usually is behind in a different way like recent incidents targeting ulemas, this is different, change of tactics? The arrests carried out recently and attempts foiled ( killing people on both sides at the same time) ?
What we need is insight and proper discussion on this topic. There is something more than what meets the eye.

@fitpOsitive @Norwegian Everyone please have a say?

Please I do not intent to start a political conversation. But these things were intriguing me?
C08F44C3-1973-45D7-859B-9F38E859C844.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom