What's new

What benefit will you give to PM Imran Khan if he comes meet you? Zulfi Bukhari to Quetta Victims

To all my friends, reading or following this thread.
In my assessment, I may be wrong, current killing in Balochistan is done by a party, who wants to turn Iran against Pakistan. Please note that negotiations between Talibs and USA are underway, and about to commence.
Recent shake hand between Qatar and Saudia, negotiation with Talibs, turning Iran against Pakistan, protests in and around Dehli. There is a pattern to be noted here.
I think, again its my assessment, attack on Iran and Pakistan will come at once.
What Pakistan should do?
Be prepared for war. This time a large number of RSS guys will attack, may be around 1 or 2 crore. Mg3 guns will be handy. Align all fighter groups in and around Pakistan.
Secondly, Iran should be taken in confidence. Iran should not feel left alone at any point.
Blast every Indian on the soil of Iran and Afghanistan, and their proxies.
Simple.

He is right. 80,000 Pakistanis died how many of them were Hazaras? And how many refused to bury their dead until they see the PM? As per Islam we should bury the dead immediately. All of the nation is with the deceased but don't make it a special case because it is fanning sectarianism.
i do agree with him, but majority dont, therefore, he should have gone to quetta

300 pushtoons died in one attack in meena bazar, president or PM didnt come

nor they came to visit for other targeted attacks in FATA

infact zardari barricaded him and noone cared kayani was sleeping untill god bless our new army chief

At least after six days, the prime minister finally revealed the truth, the ministers had been lying to the nation that Imran Khan was not going to Quetta due to "security concerns".

The nation knows that the Amir al-mu'minin of the self-proclaimed state of Madinah considers women and children sitting on the streets with eleven bodies in minus eight degrees as blackmailers and not oppressed!

i do agree with him, but majority dont, therefore, he should have gone to quetta

300 pushtoons died in one attack in meena bazar, president or PM didnt come

nor they came to visit for other targeted attacks in FATA

infact zardari barricaded him and noone cared kayani was sleeping untill god bless our new army chief

At least after six days, the prime minister finally revealed the truth, the ministers had been lying to the nation that Imran Khan was not going to Quetta due to "security concerns".

The nation knows that the Amir al-mu'minin of the self-proclaimed state of Madinah considers women and children sitting on the streets with eleven bodies in minus eight degrees as blackmailers and not oppressed!

Any tweet from nawaz sharif yet??

But this is something that has happened repeatedly over last 15 years. One group has been targeted just because they belong to a particular sect.

Do you know Hazare shia muslims (both of Afghanistan and Pakistan) have been exported by Irani proxies group to fight in Iraq and Syria for the last 15 years or so. This is precisely why sunni militant groups have been targeting hazara community both in Afghanistan and Pakistan with time to time. Though it just not justify the killings but things are not so white after all.

No. This will become a norm and dangerous precedence even if he visits now. This wasn't the first attack nor will be the last unfortunately. Later they will demand Army chief to visit and what not. Some of the shia mullahs who are using this to their advantage should be dealt strictly.

IMG_20210108_150306.jpg

No. This will become a norm and dangerous precedence even if he visits now. This wasn't the first attack nor will be the last unfortunately. Later they will demand Army chief to visit and what not. Some of the shia mullahs who are using this to their advantage should be dealt strictly.

Norm, routine??

Norm, routine??

Pm already announced all demands are acceptable why still dharna?

Photo session karana hai PM ke sath ya yeh show karna hai how powerful they are?

Lawaheqeen tou dafanan chahrahay hai, yeh dharna party stopping them

But majority of people dont..majority once him to go and he has to listen to the majority

I for one am angry with them shouting dashgarde key pechay wardee when they were welcoming the federal minister
This is like pouring cold water on 1000s of people who fought and died for them
They want protection from wardee or terrorists they need to decide that first

But majority of people dont..majority once him to go and he has to listen to the majority

I for one am angry with them shouting dashgarde key pechay wardee when they were welcoming the federal minister
This is like pouring cold water on 1000s of people who fought and died for them
They want protection from wardee or terrorists they need to decide that first

Did they chant that slogan in the protest?

Back
Top Bottom