What's new

What benefit will you give to PM Imran Khan if he comes meet you? Zulfi Bukhari to Quetta Victims

watch the video fro, Dr Shahid Masood. he is neither a shia or an Iranian apologist.
I am neither and also I dont pull any punches and tell the raw truth as it is.
this is why the serving personnel from our agencies also come over at our local gathering and speak to me from time to time. despite being a PTI supporter I say this

• Imran's stace as a leader of our nation was undignified.
  • our state is responsible for every human life regardless of the nationality on its soil.
  • the enemy is Daesh and all its other current and former incarnations along with all hostile agencies.
  • Hazara are not our enemies. they deserve our sympathy not the ridicule or blame.

He would apologise but he knows that the Hazara community would not interpret the blunt statement as an insult but understand a rulers weakness. They have hearts bigger than their history.

Mr. Shahid also lamented that situation escalated after poor attempt by the government at the onset of the incident as it failed to comprehend the gravity of the situation.

If there is presence of any form or manifestation of Daesh, it will be countered through every means possible as priority of the State.

If you can build bridges, roads will build themselves once my grandfather told me. Be the bridge Irfan, God will pay you back fairer.

Here is the list of some of their extreme demands:

1. Release of terrorists involved for the murder of Bilal Noorzai.
2. Giving Hazara's belonging from Afghanistan Pakistani nationality.
3. Release of Shia missing persons those Zainabyuon terrorist wing recruited by Iran and who were, are involved in the Sunni genocide in Levant, picked up by Pakistan's military.

Then holding dead bodies, blocking roads and holding the rest of Pakistan as hostage until every demand by the PM is fulfilled, matlab pure Pakistan ko @Irfan Baloch smaj liya hai kiya.

Disagreements with fellow members on certain issues are expected, and to be respected, but is their a need to take pot shots like that? Please try to convey your POV in a better way.

I am all for discouraging militia politics (so-called Zainab Brigade must be shut down - no ifs and buts) but these concerns are better conveyed through "appropriate channels." Media sources can be of much help in this regard; try to tap these. Otherwise, you can convey your perspective through PCP if you feel strongly about this issue. Members are advised to respect rules of this forum nevertheless. Thank you.

Did they chant that slogan in the protest?
what a selfish state is Pakistan.
value of the lives of citizen is not important.
and deep down they know people will keep dying in terrorist attacks. So, no need for prime minister to go.
Don't blackmail me, PM tells Hazara protesters
View attachment 704780
VS

Infidels

View attachment 704781

long live infidels
Infidels are not muslims
They dont put their dead on the roads
30,000 pushtoons died in terror attacks
We didnt saw them outting their dead on roads for a week

Back
Top Bottom