What's new

What benefit will you give to PM Imran Khan if he comes meet you? Zulfi Bukhari to Quetta Victims

What a bullshit suggestion - move an entire community to Karachi. Tomorrow the same people will play propaganda and say govt forced us out of our homes.

Imran Khan can’t travel without security clearance from the agencies. Don’t expect him to attend every event, where are the provinces and their representatives? Should Imran Khan run the country or deal with every single thing happening in the country?

2 members have been banned from thread...please behave like civilize nation, not animals

Bro the discussion you are having is meaningless. The reason I am saying this is because its not just IK. IK has always been present immediately with the hazara community in the past. COAS (same Gen Bajwa) , southern command, etc have always arrived at the first instance. Why is the response so different? (Correct me if I am wrong and missed it) As I repeat this is against their nature.
There is something more to it?

The culprits are not the same ones that have done this in the past? The reason for this terrorist attack was not as simple but was planned? A neighbour you known which one ( I know the argument that this was done to incite sectarian violence) but Iran usually is behind in a different way like recent incidents targeting ulemas, this is different, change of tactics? The arrests carried out recently and attempts foiled ( killing people on both sides at the same time) ?
What we need is insight and proper discussion on this topic. There is something more than what meets the eye.

@fitpOsitive @Norwegian Everyone please have a say?

Please I do not intent to start a political conversation. But these things were intriguing me?
Every leader is represented by his companions. Even in the case of Nabi Pak SW, Sahaba relayed his message to others and represented him.
In case of Imran Khan, Shah mehmood, baji Firdos et al represent this guy. Inna lillahi wa inna ilyhi rajioon.
I am not against Imran, but even if I support him, why will I? PTI is nothing but new wrapping of the same rotten Russian salad.
For harzaras, local Baloch are killing them, I am sure. They always were, every now and then. Because Baloch gangs demand money from the local traders(just like they do in Karachi) , and also take hazaras as outsiders and invaders.
If you ask me, if I were in place of Imran, I would have ordered inquery with 100 confidence that some Baloch name will come forward. Followed by that, an issuance of last warning to that sardar and that tribe. I will not hesitate to Wipeout all those who are supporting such killings. Simple. I Single loaded missile will do the job. Koi kutta bna hai, tu pagal kutty ka ilaj goli hoti hai.

Exactly, first of all the afghanis can go fcuk themselves

If they don't like it, go to your paradise Afghanistan

Not a single rupee should be given to them

They are not citizens
They give no loyalty to our country
They deserve nothing

Let their corpses rot in the open air

To the actual Pakistani citizens, ensure they are not part of any anti Pakistan group then provide support accordingly

Afghans are not our citizens that we should be so concerned

We are surrounded by enemies who mock our dead and would dance with glee at our destruction

The time to be a friendly neighbour has long ended

I am not so concerned about their dead asi am about why these afghanis were in our country being allowed to work in the first place

The terrorists however should be hunted down but that's a separate issue

Those who demand security for themselves are ANTI-PAKISTAN GROUPS??
Ali Zaidi and Zulfi Bukhahri both are Shia Muslims and pm purposefully send them and rightly so but its unfortunate to see people are playing politics over it. Now Bilawal and Mariyum nawaz, who didn't uttered a word over the killings for the last 4 days, are there too to score brownie points against IK

You****s be like:
"These people are not dead. They are lying on the sheets to blackmail Niazi Sahib and the proof of this is the arrival of corrupt people to them like Bilawal and Mariyum Nawaz."

Politics my foot.

Last edited:
IK should have visited quetta
bad move and bad taste

security arrangements can be made

hazara issue is quite complicated, for one they have large afghan population among htem, they even elected few afghans

the issue of terroism will have to be tackled at the source, tackle anti shia extremist groups

I wish IK of 2013 come back....asking government of balochistan to be dismeesed and takeover on hazara killing while visiting them...and here this time he is not even willing to visit them....don't know the problem why he is like this after being PM

Back
Top Bottom