What's new

What benefit will you give to PM Imran Khan if he comes meet you? Zulfi Bukhari to Quetta Victims

How is she wrong in this?

Some Muhajirs go overboard in defending PTI and the establishment. And I am a Muhajir saying this.

Khud socho. Mr handsome can't take out one day to go meet the Hazaras? Some families lost every single male member to the continous killings. Their women are taking out the funeral.

And this guy wants to be Turkish TV's ambassador?

Thori sharam karo. Itni mat follower bano. Jo banda itni mazloom qoum ka saath na de saka tumhe lagta hai woh humara saath de ga. Sab ek thaali ke chatte batte hain yeh.

Bro something seems off this time around. Have personal from the southern command or army chief visited, its not just IK? (Again I might have missed it in that case correct me and I will delete the tweet) but they are always at the front especially during such incidents. No its not the persons, same people but different response. This goes against their nature.

From May 2018.
Chief Minister Bizenjo, Commander of Southern Command Lt Gen Asim Saleem Bajwa, Home Minister Sarfaraz Ahmed Bugti, Inspector General of Frontier Corps Maj Gen Nadeem Ahmed Anjum and IG of Balochistan police Moazzam Jah Ansari were also present in the meeting between the army chief and the Hazara community elders.

A neighbour country carried out the attack (most likely Iran) even said by PM in his tweet. The majority of deceased were Afghan nationals as well.

@fitpOsitive @Norwegian @Sal12 @syed1 ??

Last edited:

I mean he is right. What benefit will PM Imran Khan get if he meets these lowly Pakistanis? Nothing

Please just bury your dead and ask Allah for justice. It's pointless hoping for mercy from those who have hearts of concrete with only hatred for you.
He has made an absolutely Pharonic statement. This should be rectified or it will get out of hand.

A neighbour country carried out the attack (most likely Iran) even said by PM in his tweet. The majority of deceased were Afghan nationals as well
You say that as if this is the first time Hazaras have been killed like this?

Trying to find some novelty angle to it. This is just like 2013. Hazaras were sitting in protest in peak December cold. I was in college then, I am graduated now. No difference. Just token appearances by ministers and army chiefs.

PM Imran Khan has no business visiting Balochistan if the area is under security threats
He has no business being the PM then. He could set a dharna in the capital for 4 months and sleep on a container then. Ab kya hogaya?

He has no business being the PM then. He could set a dharna in the capital for 4 months and sleep on a container then. Ab kya hogaya?
Lost your marbles? He was nobody then. He is PM now and cannot visit anywhere unless cleared by security agencies

Back
Top Bottom