What's new

What benefit will you give to PM Imran Khan if he comes meet you? Zulfi Bukhari to Quetta Victims

Nice a senior moderator inciting Violence against state, you should be ashamed.
guess what just because you are mod no one will take action against you keep spreading Venom against state.
@WebMaster @Horus

Nice a senior moderator inciting Violence against state, you should be ashamed.
guess what just because you are mod no one will take action against you keep spreading Venom against state.
@WebMaster @Horus
Chup kar bootlicker.

Tum jese bootlickers ko zulm nazar nahi aata. Mukhbari karne har jaga pohanch jaata ho.

I just want to respectfully give you a fact of life. the people on top have no region, no affiliation or no sect. their faith is their self interest and their personal greed and benefit for themselves and their family.
he is as much Shia as much Marvi Sarmad is a sunni. I am sorry I couldnt come with more low example.

they asked for Gen Kyani as well before when they lost over 200 people in 2 months during Zardari time. the reason w as same to first share their anguish with the top leadership and get some assurances and commitment for justice,. of course it never happened and it will never happen.
they will be all murdered just like the Muslims of Jammu were all killed systematically.

I dont speak for Hazara,. if I did I would've told them to shut the fck up and pick up arms and protect themselves. crying alone will only result in more of their dead. it has not helped them for past 20 years. if they start killing back then the state will wake up and will suddenly decide that they are its angry brothers who have been mistreated and must be listened,

they are all marked for death already. so if they die at the hands of FC and sectarian terrorists then its much better that they died fighting. instead of just being rounded up and shot and dismembered and video taped.

they are being punished by state of Pakistan and the religious terrorists for being weak and peaceful.

Completely disagree. This is not the solution. Picking up guns for self protection will not take Pakistan any where.

I salute to people of Hazara community for being peaceful despite systemic killings by terrorist organization like Lashker-e-jhangvi or Sip-e-Sahaba.

Pakistan is a state , its the responsibility of the state to protect its citizens.

Picking up guns for self protection can work if the guns are licensed. Also i agree that law enforcement agencies have become inept, not much is being done to protect citizens from Indian funded terrorists, Islamic terrorists or street robbers.

Just to clarify most of the dead were afghans,, RIGHT!!!!

First, let them go cry in Afghanistan

The few left over deserve support

Interesting, now that PDM have started politicization of it, Imran wakes up to the need to visit. This is truly a sad state of affairs. If he cannot look the victims in the eye then i see no reason why anyone should believe his claims of preventing future actions like these, a line so often repeated through the decade that it has lost all importance, something which the Hazara people know all too well.

Completely disagree. This is not the solution. Picking up guns for self protection will not take Pakistan any where.

I salute to people of Hazara community for being peaceful despite systemic killings by terrorist organization like Lashker-e-jhangvi or Sip-e-Sahaba.

Pakistan is a state , its the responsibility of the state to protect its citizens.
unfortunately they will die and become legend in the books just like the book philosophy you just shared.
my opinion means nothing.
Just to clarify most of the dead were afghans,, RIGHT!!!!

First, let them go cry in Afghanistan

The few left over deserve support
you are some piece of work. why not send them to Mongolia along with their families in Quetta

Last edited:
70% are afghan, all are getting compensation. but they are demanding cash while Sayyad Bukhari and Shiekh Rashid offered cheques
first hand over cash or no burials will take place

Exactly, first of all the afghanis can go fcuk themselves

If they don't like it, go to your paradise Afghanistan

Not a single rupee should be given to them

They are not citizens
They give no loyalty to our country
They deserve nothing

Let their corpses rot in the open air

To the actual Pakistani citizens, ensure they are not part of any anti Pakistan group then provide support accordingly

Afghans are not our citizens that we should be so concerned
you are some piece of work.

We are surrounded by enemies who mock our dead and would dance with glee at our destruction

The time to be a friendly neighbour has long ended

I am not so concerned about their dead asi am about why these afghanis were in our country being allowed to work in the first place

The terrorists however should be hunted down but that's a separate issue

Ali Zaidi and Zulfi Bukhahri both are Shia Muslims and pm purposefully send them and rightly so but its unfortunate to see people are playing politics over it. Now Bilawal and Mariyum nawaz, who didn't uttered a word over the killings for the last 4 days, are there too to score brownie points against IK

Last edited:
Picking up guns for self protection can work if the guns are licensed. Also i agree that law enforcement agencies have become inept, not much is being done to protect citizens from Indian funded terrorists, Islamic terrorists or street robbers.
Same thing happened in Syria and look what Shia Islamic terrorists(Hazaras from Afghanistan and Pakistan included) did with the majority. So it doesn't work like that everywhere.

Same thing happened in Syria and look what Shia Islamic terrorists(Hazaras from Afghanistan and Pakistan included) did with the majority. So it doesn't work like that everywhere.
Good. ISIS and Daesh need to be killed like the rats they are. The "Shia terrorists" did everyone a favor.
It's worth mentioning that I haven't heard a single anti Hazara comment from the Baloch, as much as the bootlickers are trying to paint it.

The victim blaming whataboutist comments about Syria and Iran and Shia terrorism are all coming from the establishment fanboys.

Clearly, ISIS, Al-Nusra Front or Jabhat al-Nusra, known as Jabhat Fatah al-Sham after July 2016, and also described as al-Qaeda in Syria or al-Qaeda in the Levant, was a Salafist terrorist organization fighting against Syrian government forces in the Syrian Civil War.

All civilized Pakistani knows what the The Wahhabi Terrorist wants, Its to destroy Pakistan and start a civil war, You Terrorist will never succeed Make no mistake about it!!

All civilized Pakistani knows what the The Wahhabi Terrorist wants, Its to destroy Pakistan and start a civil war, You Terrorist will never succeed Make no mistake about it!!
Wahhabism everywhere!! We should import Shiite terrorists from Iran and Syria to eridicate Sun... ehhh I mean evil Wahabis in Pakistan!!! When Shiites kill the victims are to blame!!!

The whole world knows the goodness of Shiism and the Imams own country Iran!

Shiites calm down, you own Pakistan and set the narratives. No wonder many Sunnis think that Shiites of Pakistan are slaves of Iran. Be fair or shut up!

Wahhabism everywhere!! We should import Shiite terrorists from Iran and Syria to eridicate Sun... ehhh I mean evil Wahabis in Pakistan!!! When Shiites kill the victims are to blame!!!

The whole world knows the goodness of Shiism and the Imams own country Iran!

Shiites calm down, you own Pakistan and set the narratives. No wonder many Sunnis think that Shiites of Pakistan are slaves of Iran. Be fair or shut up!

Whats the matter cant handle the truth!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom