What's new

What benefit will you give to PM Imran Khan if he comes meet you? Zulfi Bukhari to Quetta Victims

We'd gladly take them in.

You ask them anywhere where they feel the most safe and ease and like others. They say Karachi.

Karachi is the city beside the sea where Pakistanis wash away all scars and sorrows. A city erected from the wombs of a Baloch mother Kolachi, it welcomes all.

Gheez I need to dumb down. @PAKISTANFOREVER humor me.

We all better use our feelings towards rational conclusions. If not, then we should start concluding that violence is the only resort to get justice in our country so pick up arms to defend your rights - my oppressed Pakistanis. Starting from most victimised community in wot i.e. Pathans.
Pashtons took the brunt of the terror war. lost their elders and Maliks.Bless them. they faced the discrimination and ridicule of the rest of the world specially fellow Pakistanis.
those who try to negate are being dishonest.

my school class fellow from Tribal areas lost 20 members of his family in a suicide attack on his village mosque in Bajour. Although belonging to a Sunni family with family members active Tableeghi Jamat participants but still fell victims to TTP takfiris.
over 100 people died and those who were injured had life changing scared bodies. Pasthons have suffered from Parachinar to all other agencies and settle areas of Pakistan.

he never bothered visiting any PIA victims nor i see him visiting to share grieve with these people

Riasat-e-Madina eh? God damn which Islamic history books have this guy been reading?
Which islamic sharia law you see in our pakistan as implemented?
In my opinion he is not demanding monetary benefit.

He must be demanding that there would not be anti-government/ anti-establishment slogans when PM would arrive or a favorable statement/statement of gratitude for PM which PM would wave for political gain.
Any tweet from Nawaz Sharif? or just like all time he sent his daughter?

Pak needs a General like Raheel Shareef badly now. I remember when ever major incident occurred in his tenure, Raheel Sharif was the first to visit the place. Sometimes these optics does matter a lot.

I don't think any General was inactive and useless as much as Bajwa is in entire history of Pak army.

Which islamic sharia law you see in our pakistan as implemented?
Which is not?

This government alone had few ordinances blocked for being anti Islamic in spirit.

Stop playing politics on the dead.

I mean he is right. What benefit will PM Imran Khan get if he meets these lowly Pakistanis? Nothing

Please just bury your dead and ask Allah for justice. It's pointless hoping for mercy from those who have hearts of concrete with only hatred for you.
Kash keh yeh Zulfi Bukhari miljaey Terrorists ko..

Hazara leaders call off protest after meeting army chief
The Newspaper's Staff CorrespondentUpdated 02 May 2018
Facebook Count
Twitter Share

Chief of the Army Staff Gen Qamar Javed Bajwa holding a meeting with representatives of the Shia Hazara community. Interior Minister Ahsan Iqbal and Balochistan Chief Minister Mir Abdul Quddus Bizenjo are also present.

Chief of the Army Staff Gen Qamar Javed Bajwa holding a meeting with representatives of the Shia Hazara community. Interior Minister Ahsan Iqbal and Balochistan Chief Minister Mir Abdul Quddus Bizenjo are also present.
Gen Bajwa meets a delegation of female members of the community — DawnNewsTV

QUETTA: After a meeting with Chief of the Army Staff Gen Qamar Javed Bajwa on Tuesday night, the leaders of the Shia Hazara community agreed to call off their protest over the recent spate of targeted killings in the city.
Balochistan Chief Minister Mir Abdul Quddus Bizenjo and others had reached the Quetta Press Club to ask the Hazara women to end their hunger strike when this report was filed by 2am.
Gen Bajwa arrived in the city late Tuesday evening and held a meeting with representatives of the Hazara community that has been hit badly by incidents of targeted killing in the city.
According to the Inter-Services Public Relations, a delegation of notables of the community held a meeting with the army chief and Interior Minister Ahsan Iqbal, who also arrived in Quetta on Tuesday evening.
Mr Iqbal had reached Quetta on Monday to persuade Hazara community leaders to call off their protest over the recent spate of targeted killings but they had refused to do so unless Gen Bajwa held a meeting with them.
Chief Minister Bizenjo, Commander of Southern Command Lt Gen Asim Saleem Bajwa, Home Minister Sarfaraz Ahmed Bugti, Inspector General of Frontier Corps Maj Gen Nadeem Ahmed Anjum and IG of Balochistan police Moazzam Jah Ansari were also present in the meeting between the army chief and the Hazara community elders.
Officials briefed the army chief and the interior minister on the security situation in Quetta and steps taken by the provincial government and law enforcement agencies after the recent wave of target killings in Quetta. Earlier, the Majlis Wahdatul Muslimeen (MWM) wrote a letter to Gen Bajwa, asking him to play his role for stopping the targeted killings of Shia Hazara community’s members in Balochistan. The letter, sent by MWM general secretary Allama Nasir Abbas, said the organized sectarian cleansing of Hazara people was going on in Balochistan and there was a need to stop it without further delay.
It further said that Christians and members of other minority communities in the province were also becoming victims of terrorist attacks. He alleged that terrorists openly claimed that they were involved in the killing of Hazaras, but action was not being taken against them.
Ikram Junaidi in Islamabad contributed to this report
Published in Dawn, May 2nd, 2018

++++++++++++++

Something seems off this time around. I might have missed it but can anyone share if any one from the southern command or COAS visited this time? Neither the prime minister? This goes against their nature?

Can anyone confirm the majority of deceased were Afghan citizens? The name brought forward is a neighbour behind the attack even by PM. Its not India otherwise it would have been named.

How is she wrong in this?

Some Muhajirs go overboard in defending PTI and the establishment. And I am a Muhajir saying this.

Khud socho. Mr handsome can't take out one day to go meet the Hazaras? Some families lost every single male member to the continous killings. Their women are taking out the funeral.

And this guy wants to be Turkish TV's ambassador?

Thori sharam karo. Itni mat follower bano. Jo banda itni mazloom qoum ka saath na de saka tumhe lagta hai woh humara saath de ga. Sab ek thaali ke chatte batte hain yeh.

How is she wrong in this?

Some Muhajirs go overboard in defending PTI and the establishment. And I am a Muhajir saying this.

Khud socho. Mr handsome can't take out one day to go meet the Hazaras? Some families lost every single male member to the continous killings. Their women are taking out the funeral.

And this guy wants to be Turkish TV's ambassador?

Thori sharam karo. Itni mat follower bano. Jo banda itni mazloom qoum ka saath na de saka tumhe lagta hai woh humara saath de ga. Sab el thaali ke chatte batte hain yeh.
Bhai I personally wanted him to go from day 1.... But I have an issue with the language being used. In a deleted tweet same 'lady' was abusing the first lady who is a completely non political person.

He still should go, but I won't tolerate someone using this kind of heera mandi language.

Bhai I personally wanted him to go from day 1.... But I have an issue with the language being used. In a deleted tweet same 'lady' was abusing the first lady who is a completely non political person.

He still should go, but I won't tolerate someone using this kind of heera mandi language.
I know she is using it for political gain. But atleast she is talking about it.

If IK had just kept quiet tou phir itni nazron mein nahi girta. But literally talking about Turkish TV right now? Are you Erdogan's ambassador or the PM of our country?

Khud socho. Is banday ko Hazara jitni mazloom qoum ki parwah nahi hai, yeh kya humara hamdard banay ga? He's part of the same old establishment. Wake me up when he delivers even 10% of the 1 trillion Karachi package.

Hey mods lovely post by amazing poster asking someone to be killed.

Quite typical of a mullah tbh. A thousand good men die for a filthy mullah to be born.
Zulfi Bukhari has no business here. He is security Contrator, that's it.
And yes, if he is jeejaji of bushra bibi then it doesn't make him jeejaji of whole nation. Imran has to work here, rather then sending these nobodies.

Zulfi Bukhari has no business here. He is security Contrator, that's it.
And yes, if he is jeejaji of bushra bibi then it doesn't make him jeejaji of whole nation. Imran has to work here, rather then sending these nobodies.
Don't show your upbringing.

Back
Top Bottom