What's new

What benefit will you give to PM Imran Khan if he comes meet you? Zulfi Bukhari to Quetta Victims

All civilized Pakistani knows what the The Wahhabi Terrorist wants, Its to destroy Pakistan and start a civil war, You Terrorist will never succeed Make no mistake about it!!

You are implying things he never said.

He is right about Zainabiyoun, its a big problem and its not helping the situation of Hazaras or their image.
Exactly, first of all the afghanis can go fcuk themselves

If they don't like it, go to your paradise Afghanistan

Not a single rupee should be given to them

They are not citizens
They give no loyalty to our country
They deserve nothing

Let their corpses rot in the open air

To the actual Pakistani citizens, ensure they are not part of any anti Pakistan group then provide support accordingly

Afghans are not our citizens that we should be so concerned

We are surrounded by enemies who mock our dead and would dance with glee at our destruction

The time to be a friendly neighbour has long ended

I am not so concerned about their dead asi am about why these afghanis were in our country being allowed to work in the first place

The terrorists however should be hunted down but that's a separate issue

Afghans and/or Shias are human beings too, and have every right to a life without fear of being killed.

The blame lies with the terrorists.

Many Hazaras are happy with the decrease of violence during PTI government.

However we have seen that terrorism cannot be eliminated without going after terrorist bases, which are the terrorist recruition apparatus set up by Indians and NDS in Afghanistan, now running out of Kunar and Nangarhar.

Completely disagree. This is not the solution. Picking up guns for self protection will not take Pakistan any where.

I salute to people of Hazara community for being peaceful despite systemic killings by terrorist organization like Lashker-e-jhangvi or Sip-e-Sahaba.

Pakistan is a state , its the responsibility of the state to protect its citizens.

Picking up arms will just make them a bigger target. The solution is to go after the Indian terrorists and not let sectarianism have oxygen.

I am very dissappointed with some of the sectarian posts in this thread. We need to be better.

FINALLY, PRIME MINISTER POINTING THE FINGERS AT THE REAL TERRORIST.

This is a statement from 2013.

From what I hear, Lashkar e Jhangvi is all but dismantled, and this is the work of Daesh under the tutelage of the Indian and Afghan governments.
he never bothered visiting any PIA victims nor i see him visiting to share grieve with these people

Riasat-e-Madina eh? God damn which Islamic history books have this guy been reading?

You expect him to be everywhere, well its not possible for a PM who is still under heavy attack by opposition, foreign states, and a choice target of Indian terrorists.

Your own leaders have not helped the situation, because they always try to incite violence and anger at the sitting government. First in GB and now using this tragedy.

You sit tight and watch Pakistan move forward without N or PPP holding it back.

Last edited:
Picking up arms will just make them a bigger target. The solution is to go after the Indian terrorists and not let sectarianism have oxygen.

I am very dissappointed with some of the sectarian posts in this thread. We need to be better.

I am against sectarianism, the state of Pakistan should protect every one.

But this is something that has happened repeatedly over last 15 years. One group has been targeted just because they belong to a particular sect.

I have absolutely no doubt that chaos is what Pakistan's enemy want. We ll keep denying them. But we want a commitment from state.

I was very pleased to see Bilawal reaching out, heard Maryum is also going. When the major political leadership shows solidarity in difficult times, it not only sends message to the enemies but also goes to show that every life in Pakistan matters.

The solution to the problem lies within the constitution. We want peace and prosperity in Pakistan. Those who have been killed cant be brought back, but those alive should not become victim tomorrow. We are not blaming any particular sect in Pakistan behind it, every Balochistani knows who is behind the killing. We know the masterminds and the culprits.

Good. ISIS and Daesh need to be killed like the rats they are. The "Shia terrorists" did everyone a favor.
It's worth mentioning that I haven't heard a single anti Hazara comment from the Baloch, as much as the bootlickers are trying to paint it.

The victim blaming whataboutist comments about Syria and Iran and Shia terrorism are all coming from the establishment fanboys.
Rafidhis are getting the same treatment like the pigs they are. Don't cry when you get the same treatment you wish for Sunnis.

Rafidhis are getting the same treatment like the pigs they are. Don't cry when you get the same treatment you wish for Sunnis.
I am not a Shia. I actually come from a kattar Ahle Hadith family. I've become lIbErAL r0sHaN kHaYaL over time though.

Funny thing I speak for Ahmadis I get called a Qadiani, I speak for Shias I get called a Rafidi. The filth is in your mind you Daesh fanboy.

I am not a Shia. I actually come from a kattar Ahle Hadith family. I've become lIbErAL r0sHaN kHaYaL over time though.

Funny thing I speak for Ahmadis I get called a Qadiani, I speak for Shias I get called a Rafidi. The filth is in your mind you Daesh fanboy.

What's the difference between Shia v Sunni v Ahle Hadith?

What's the difference between Shia v Sunni v Ahle Hadith?
Shiites started as political party, but now are just about worshipping the prophets family. Infallible Imams with unlimited powers and stuff like that. Sunnis are split up in different schools of thought but basically are subscribed to a few Mullahs they love. Same with ahle Hadith but they wanted to bring back Quran and Sunnah but today they are also just in the name dropping business (my shaykh from Saudi Arabia is stronger than your shaykh from Mauritania...).

It’s a mess and we definitely need unity.

Shiites started as political party, but now are just about worshipping the prophets family. Infallible Imams with unlimited powers and stuff like that. Sunnis are split up in different schools of thought but basically are subscribed to a few Mullahs they love. Same with ahle Hadith but they wanted to bring back Quran and Sunnah but today they are also just in the name dropping business (my shaykh from Saudi Arabia is stronger than your shaykh from Mauritania...).

It’s a mess and we definitely need unity.
So no one really knows why they are fighting or who they are fighting.

Tell them all to fight for Kashmir

So no one really knows why they are fighting or who they are fighting.
They should stop this Firqabaazi and strive for truth together. But Mullahism is a general Muslim disease.

Tell them all to fight for Kashmir
As Caliph of all Sunnis, Grand-Ayatollah of West-Munich and Sultan al-Awliya I hereby decree that all my subjects have to join the Pakistani army in its involvement in Kashmir! :D

I got nothing against Shias. I am against anyone who kills an innocent whether he is a Hindu or Dog worshipper idc but if you are going to call all Sunnis Daesh and Al Qaeda then we got a problem. You just called every Syrian Sunni a Daesh just because they are against Assad.

I got nothing against Shias. I am against anyone who kills an innocent whether he is a Hindu or Dog worshipper idc but if you are going to call all Sunnis Daesh and Al Qaeda then we got a problem. You just called every Syrian Sunni a Daesh just because they are against Assad.
No. I never did that. You were the one who started with your crazy takfiri language of Rafidis and what not.

And I don't care who kills Daesh. Whether it's Shias or Sunnis or Druze or Jews. Every Daesh supporter is scum in my eyes.

Back
Top Bottom