What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

1. 'Duji vaar pyar' by Sunanda Sharma. @Indos, I think you will not only like the singing and the music but also the story.

2. 'Sanam teri kasam ( Reprise version )' from the film Sanam Teri Kasam which is an Indian film and has a Pakistani heroine. Indos, you may like it as it has a more modern melody.

3. 'Agar mujhse mohobbat hai' from the film Aap Ki Parchaiyan.
c. By Nishtha Sharma and Sneha in Superstar Singers.​
---

@Zibago @Mentee @fitpOsitive @Goenitz @vishwambhar @Naofumi
That is a nice collection
I like the one by SOnu its very nice

I am listening to cover of oldies these days

I like the one by SOnu its very nice

Yes, she has a nasally voice that suits the song.

I am listening to cover of oldies these days

Synchronicity ! I was playing this song just a few days ago.

Wonderful share !

Now that is an educated and enlightened young man. He is the kind that India and the world need.

As of 2019 India is supposed to be the world's 6th largest economy in the world, yet in 2020 among its reverse migrant laborers going back to their villages there were hunger deaths. Yet in 2021 there are ads on the Indian internet and NDTV channel calling upon people to give crowdsourced money to get people treated for blindness and cancers. It's not like the treatments are not there, just that in India the government doesn't cure people but instead prefers to spend money and other resources on buying the equivalent aircrafts of the American Air Force One. And the government spends money on building the world's largest statue of a closet-Hindutvadi 1940s Congress leader ( Vallabhbhai Patel ). The government spends resources on other such wasteful purchases and projects. Please read this thread of mine of such questions.

And the young man in the vid mentioned the revolutionary Shaheed Bhagat Singh and the Russian revolution. I quote from my thread about him from some months ago :
I will conclude with the last moments of Bhagat Singh’s life, as reported by his close associate Manmathnath Gupta, he writes:

“When called upon to mount the scaffold, Bhagat Singh was reading a book by Lenin or on Lenin. He continued his reading and said, ‘Wait a while. A revolutionary is talking to another revolutionary’. Bhagat Singh continued to read. After a few moments, he flung the book towards the ceiling and said, ‘Let us go’.” [Emphasis added]

Inqalab Zindabad !

---

@Zibago @Mentee @fitpOsitive @Joe Shearer @Naofumi @xeuss @vishwambhar @21st Century Vampire

Last edited:
Yes, she has a nasally voice that suits the song.

Synchronicity ! I was playing this song just a few days ago.

Wonderful share !

Now that is an educated and enlightened young man. He is the kind that India and the world need.

As of 2019 India is supposed to be the world's 6th largest economy in the world, yet in 2020 among its reverse migrant laborers going back to their villages there were hunger deaths. Yet in 2021 there are ads on the Indian internet and NDTV channel calling upon people to give crowdsourced money to get people treated for blindness and cancers. It's not like the treatments are not there, just that in India the government doesn't cure people but instead prefers to spend money and other resources on buying the equivalent aircrafts of the American Air Force One. And the government spends money on building the world's largest statue of a closet-Hindutvadi 1940s Congress leader ( Vallabhbhai Patel ). The government spends resources on other such wasteful purchases and projects. Please read this thread of mine of such questions.

And the young man in the vid mentioned the revolutionary Shaheed Bhagat Singh and the Russian revolution. I quote from my thread about him from some months ago :

Inqalab Zindabad !

---

@Zibago @Mentee @fitpOsitive @Joe Shearer @Naofumi @xeuss @vishwambhar @21st Century Vampire
Jay Haryana.

@jamahir @beijingwalker @Beast @Indos @ghazi52
she can be a tiktok star due to her beauty but she is a hard worker... beautiful country site and amazing skills (from comments)

There were a few things in the vid where I just smiled, like of the lamb following her.

And that natural clothes rack was so nice as was the bulb holder.

I also liked the sped-up vid of the plants growing out of the soil.

There were a few things in the vid where I just smiled, like of the lamb following her.

And that natural clothes rack was so nice as was the bulb holder.

I also liked the sped-up vid of the plants growing out of the soil.
she is talented... in arts/crafts and video editing,.... I hope she stay blessed and peaceful always.. She left city for her grand parents which shows Chinese are traditional people..

I can imagine they can be tough on Uighur but stories relating to rape etc about people with such traditional mindset, is far fetched.. and I pray that authorities really don't do that..

Back
Top Bottom