What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

Asian Games 2018 Jakarta-Palembang theme song

Asian Paragames 2018 Jakarta-Palembang

Theme song, Song of the Victory

D75F12F6-3C10-460D-9A98-FDCAFA2B3A9E.png

Who is the blind girl ?

Putri Ariani, She has worn Hijab now. At that Para Asian Games she is still a kid

This is her official YT channel. She was blind, two of her eyes, since born.

Putri Arini, a blind girl since born.

Original. English translation.

Putri Arini, a blind girl since born.

Original. English translation.

@Abu Dhabi bro as you understand Arabic, what do you think about her singing. I would say I get more effected by her singing than the original singer..........

Putri Ariani, She has worn Hijab now. At that Para Asian Games she is still a kid

This is her official YT channel. She was blind, two of her eyes, since born.

The guitar may be playable by blind people with not much difficulty because of the positioning of the strings but It is so nice how she is able to play the piano too.

@Abu Dhabi bro as you understand Arabic, what do you think about her singing. I would say I get more effected by her singing than the original singer..........

Allah bless her

She clearly has a beautiful angelic voice and her Arabic is clear and understandable but it is also clear that she is not an Arabic native speaker (which is not a bad thing :) )

One murder of my lover and another of love. People call me unfaithful, O Mirza. What crime did I commit? After you passed away, Jatti (Sahiba) didn't waste a moment, Right behind you, Sahiba also followed. Oh Mirza, in-spite of this, people curse me with these allegations ( Tohamat'an), People curse me with these allegations ( Tohamat'an), Oh Mirza, in-spite of this, people curse me with these allegations ( Tohamat'an). I begged - cried so much, I asked for your life from my brothers, I begged them continuously with my folded hands, I couldn't bear to see your arrows pierce dear Ammi's heart, that's why I broke your arrows. I saw my mother's face in my brothers, how could I let my brothers be killed, oh Mirza, I loved them so much as well. After you passed away, Jatti (Sahiba) didn't waste a moment, Right behind you, Sahiba also followed, Oh Mirza, in-spite of this, people curse me with these allegations ( Tohamat'an), People curse me with these allegations ( Tohamat'an), Oh Mirza, in-spite of this, people curse me with these allegations ( Tohamat'an). The first blow of the axe struck you, god knows Sahiba fainted, My soul left my body when I show Mirza close his eyes. My love was spiritual, not sexual, my head lowers into my thighs. Oh, Mirza, why must I listen to the world's malice - filled words? After you passed away, Jatti (Sahiba) didn't waste a moment, Right behind you, Sahiba also followed, Oh Mirza, in-spite of this, people curse me with these allegations ( Tohamat'an), People curse me with these allegations ( Tohamat'an), Oh Mirza, in-spite of this, people curse me with these allegations ( Tohamat'an). Your name is synonymous with love, my name is associated with betrayal. Even today, betrayer of love, I am called. In annals of folklore, still today I am the sufferer. Please tell me how I stained our love, What more can I do for you, Oh Mirza, If you die, I die with you. After you passed away, Jatti (Sahiba) didn't waste a moment, Right behind you, Sahiba also followed. Oh Mirza, in-spite of this, people curse me with these allegations ( Tohamat'an). People curse me with these allegations ( Tohamat'an). Oh Mirza, in-spite of this, people curse me with these allegations ( Tohamat'an).

Back
Top Bottom