What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

Thanks a ton, Sir
Filhal aap ye suno :D

Wow!!!
I was so engrossed in watching the video that to listen to the song, I had to play it again.
@jamahir and @Levina and everyone else who love sufi singer abida parveen

Are loghoo tumara kia, main janoo mera khuda jane..some verses in the beginning are again Persian

[video]
[/video]

Thanks....

I love this Pakistani guy, Rohail Hayat and his songs.He was introduced to me by a Pakistani friend...this song is one of my fav.

@Ammara Chaudhry do you listen to songs??

Wow!!!
I was so engrossed in watching the video that to listen to the song, I had to play it again.

Thanks....

I love this Pakistani guy, Rohail Hayat and his songs.He was introduced to me by a Pakistani friend...this song is one of my fav.

@Ammara Chaudhry do you listen to songs??

Yes I do. Even sometimes it helps me to study. :p.
But I don't really listen to today's music. My ears can't bear it. Qawwali, ghazals, and classical music is my genre.

[video]
[/video]

he is well known for coke studio ...He is music composer and producer more than singer

i can imagine this song portrayed by a flirty couple on the terrace on a sunny afternoon.

nice.

i have heard the refrain of this song before but this one is simply exquisite.

i don't know if it is the training of earlier times but the voice sounds out of a gramaphone play.

but generally, i would have liked to listen to this live, in a gathering in a day-time garden setting.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom