What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

Mere bina beda gark kar diya is thread ka aap logon ne:mad:

oh my...i love that song.
Btw do you know what Ambarsariya means?:rolleyes:

Just yesterday me and my colleague were talking about Katrina kaif and her dress, which reminded me of one of the songs that you had posted long back. I remember listening to it repeatedly. That was a beautiful song...

this one...

oh my...i love that song.
Btw do you know what Ambarsariya means?:rolleyes:

Just yesterday me and my colleague were talking about Katrina kaif and her dress, which reminded me of one of the songs that you had posted long back. I remember listening to it repeatedly. That was a beautiful song...

this one...

Ambarsariya means a person from ambarsar :D

My father is a big fan of his songs. He had a collection of his songs but all remakes by T Series introducing sonu nigam.

Can your father understand Siraiki? Some of his best songs are classic folk songs, Man this is the part of this forum I love. The common ground, sigh... Anyway, if you ever need any new songs recommended just drop me a PM.

Can your father understand Siraiki? Some of his best songs are classic folk songs, Man this is the part of this forum I love. The common ground, sigh... Anyway, if you ever need any new songs recommended just drop me a PM.

Thanks a ton, Sir.

I ll ask him and let u know :)

AMRITSAR is ambarsar 8-)

Inna bhi nahi pata?

Filhal aap ye suno :D

Tusa kuch gaane daso saraiki wich. Asanu saraiki aandi e thodi bau :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom