What's new

Well equiped U.S. Army Compare Chinese Soldiers

If every Chinese soldiers was well equipped like United States Army, they would probably have taken over the world. ;) You have to understand that the whole army cannot be equipped well. Especially considering the numbers.

Whats the elite of Chinese Forces called?
Is there anything compareable to Delta Force, Navy Seals or SWAT?

I like the picture with the baby, it seems soooo unaware and untroubled of the flood. :)

Whats the elite of Chinese Forces called?
Is there anything compareable to Delta Force, Navy Seals or SWAT?

No.38 army group is known as the top crack troop as well as the best equipped in China.

But I guess you're talking about the special force. China has NE.Tiger, SW.Falcon, DFSJ, Night Tiger, Tercel, Dragon, Sword, KJTZ (airborne) and Snow Wolf Commando Unit (SWCU, special armed police corps).

Never fought each other, It's hard to say whether any of the China corps can match up to their American counterparts, Delta Force in especial. on Erna Raid 2005, Dragon and Seal were in the same section, Dragon won. Being kind of physical game, results on Erna Raid doesn't reflect the full scale military strength of special force.

Chinese corps lag far behind the US corps in equipment and high-tech applications, whereas simultaneously, they may excel in courage,acclimation, stickability and basic military subjects.

Thanks for elaborating that mate. :tup:
Since China is not involved in combat activities abroad I don't hear much about these special forces.

What can you tell us about your secret intelligence. According to the US' polpular TV serie 24 China has a very effective KGB style Ingtelligence. :enjoy:

Noooo way man, the world is just not ready of another me...mini me. :rofl:

Don't take 24 as example, I dislike Jack Bauer's family. :D

They call it MSS.

This is why Chinese soldiers can fence off US in Korea War.

What a moronic way of comparing soldiers and their valour.

Back
Top Bottom