What's new

U.S. To Charge Chinese Hackers With Espionage

Oh, really???

For u.s., it is national security, for other countries, including China, it is then not???

At the end, if China do not have anything worthy of... , why the heck u.s. and other western countries chant China threat day in and day out???

What kind of weird logic???!!!

Your mistake is that you are trying to talk logic to people who are posting here to troll. Just let the topic die, your time is better spend elsewhere than replying to joke topics.

It is totally true. However, some suckers here deserve being scolded.
Your mistake is that you are trying to talk logic to people who are posting here to troll. Just let the topic die, your time is better spend elsewhere than replying to joke topics.

Oh, really???

For u.s., it is national security, for other countries, including China, it is then not???

At the end, if China do not have anything worthy of... , why the heck u.s. and other western countries chant China threat day in and day out???

What kind of weird logic???!!!
Did I say industrial espionage is not a national security issue for China ? I said for China, there are no differences.

But for US, what does China have in terms of technology that we need ?

You are the classical indian slave of western masters.

NSA is not GOVERNMENT SANCTIONED???

What makes you believe those other governments do not steal???

They do that all the times.

You are classic brainwashed chinese.... NSA is a government sanctioned to spy( military) not to spy and steal from private companies to give to US private companies.

LOL- how slow do you have to be to not get the difference.

Spying govt to govt for purpose of security and military= Okay

Spying on private companies to steal intellectual property to give your own private industries = thieving

He tries to tell you that the USA is a classical Banana Republic where the gov. doesn't know what its agencies are doing. :D

poor germany... it needs to check who they allow in.

Before you become the head of CIA or NSA, you have no qualification in saying U.S. does not do industry espionage in China and only the other way around.

In reality, U.S. is the most active country in doing espionage, including industry espionage, against other countries, unfortunately including those its so-called western partners.

Did I say industrial espionage is not a national security issue for China ? I said for China, there are no differences.

But for US, what does China have in terms of technology that we need ?

Before you become the head of CIA or NSA, you have no qualification in saying U.S. does not do industry espionage in China and only the other way around.

In reality, U.S. is the most active country in doing espionage, including industry espionage, against other countries, unfortunately including those its so-called western partners.

Prove it ( your US claims) ... as simple as that.

it is your country that is an infamous as the worlds steal/copy/paste regime

What a dumb axx.

NSA is just an example for government sanctioned agency in U.S. for espionage.

Are you telling me U.S. does not have its industry espionage sanctioned by government???

U.S. is the most active countries in doing all kinds of espionage, industry or military or etc...

So you as a slave of your western masters, you need get some intelligence.

By saying Chinese people are brainwashed, what I can only see is that indians are brainwashed in believing in all type of nonsense.

You are classic brainwashed chinese.... NSA is a government sanctioned to spy( military) not to spy and steal from private companies to give to US private companies.

LOL- how slow do you have to be to not get the difference.

Spying govt to govt for purpose of security and military= Okay

Spying on private companies to steal intellectual property to give your own private industries = thieving

poor germany... it needs to check who they allow in.

You also claim U.S. does not do industry espionage. You need support your claim as well.

I am not the head of CIA or NSA, I have no claim to prove.

Espionage is the historical norm for every country. Even dumb ones like india also has its spys, industry or military. Let alone U.S.

If you know any people from western countries, tell them your claim: U.S. does not do industry espionage. I bet all of them will smile at you and say to you: ARE YOU NUTS??? :rofl:

Prove it ( your US claims) ... as simple as that.

it is your country that is an infamous as the worlds steal/copy/paste regime

What a dumb axx.

NSA is just an example for government sanctioned agency in U.S. for espionage.

Are you telling me U.S. does not have its industry espionage sanctioned by government???

U.S. is the most active countries in doing all kinds of espionage, industry or military or etc...

So you as a slave of your western masters, you need get some intelligence.

By saying Chinese people are brainwashed, what I can only see is that indians are brainwashed in believing in all type of nonsense.

not only are you brainwashed , you are slooooooow .

Just throwing 'US also does industrial espionage to benefit its private industries'- does not make it so.

Unlike your country we have laws that protect intellectual rights of ALL companies . That is why companies from other countries can file cases against and win against our private companies - if our companies have been found to be stealing or stolen their patents or intellectual property

As a slave to your government, you can try as hard as you want to justify thieving like a common criminal...but it won't change the fact

What kind of idiot cannot understand that espionage is just the historical norm???

Every country does it. So stop complaining for your masters.

not only are you brainwashed , you are slooooooow .

Just throwing 'US also does industrial espionage to benefit its private industries'- does not make it so.

Unlike your country we have laws that protect intellectual rights of ALL companies . That is why companies from other countries can file cases against and win against our private companies - if our companies have been found to be stealing or stolen their patents or intellectual property

As a slave to your government, you can try as hard as you want to justify thieving like a common criminal...but it won't change the fact

What kind of idiot cannot understand that espionage is just the historical norm???

Every country does it. So stop complaining for your masters.

First rule of posting, don't call someone an idiot when looking like one yourself :lol:

"espionage" for the purposes of military and defense/ security is DIFFERENT than government sanctioned industrial espionage FOR THE PURPOSES of stealing technology and then feeding it to its own private industries!

I know you chinese are clueless about intellectual property rights! ... hell you guys are infamous for steal/copy/paste

Let me show why you are such an idiot.

All of your so-called claims are based on western reports. Personally, you have no idea whether it is true or not, since for sure, you are not head of CIA or NSA. However, you jump up and down even more actively than your western masters.

When your western master say it is government sanctioned, you will agree 100%ly of course it is government sanctioned, since your master says so.

On the other hand, you seem to have no clue what U.S. has done towards other countries in industry espionage. Where do those U.S. technologies in each fields come from??? Of course, some of them are developed in house. But all of them???

U.S. steals from everyone since it has the ability and it can.

China has reported that attacks and infiltrations from U.S. is the No. 1 source among all cyber attacks and espionage against China.

Those are only here looking, not stealing???

OMG, besides indicating I am talking to an idiot, what else do you want me to say???

First rule of posting, don't call someone an idiot when looking like one yourself :lol:

"espionage" for the purposes of military and defense/ security is DIFFERENT than government sanctioned industrial espionage FOR THE PURPOSES of stealing technology and then feeding it to its own private industries!

I know you chinese are clueless about intellectual property rights! ... hell you guys are infamous for steal/copy/paste

Let me show why you are such an idiot.

All of your so-called claims are based on western reports. Personally, you have no idea whether it is true or not, since for sure, you are not head of CIA or NSA. However, you jump up and down even more actively than your western masters.

When your western master say it is government sanctioned, you will agree 100%ly of course it is government sanctioned, since your master says so.

On the other hand, you seem to have no clue what U.S. has done towards other countries in industry espionage. Where do those U.S. technologies in each fields come from??? Of course, some of them are developed in house. But all of them???

U.S. steals from everyone since it has the ability and it can.

China has reported that attacks and infiltrations from U.S. is the No. 1 source among all cyber attacks and espionage against China.

Those are only here looking, not stealing???

OMG, besides indicating I am talking to an idiot, what else do you want me to say???

you been brainwashed into being such a slave to your government that you repeatedly show your lack of comprehension between espionage by a government vs. espionage of technology for the SOLE purpose of feeding ITS PRIVATE INDUSTRIES...

you can spy all you want, everyone in the world does so... but when you steal technology to feed it to private industries its called intellectual property theft. You chinese are nothing but 'Government sanctioned' criminals in this matter

jealousy really is blinding :D

NSA Busted Conducting Industrial Espionage In France, Mexico, Brazil, China and All Around the World Washington's Blog

A report published by the European Parliament in February alleges that Echelon twice helped US companies gain a commercial advantage over European firms. [Here's the report.]

Duncan Campbell, the British intelligence expert and journalist who wrote the report, raises the prospect that hundreds of US Department of Commerce “success stories”, when US companies beat off European and Japanese commercial opposition, could be attributed to the filtering powers of Echelon.

The European consortium Airbus lost a $6bn contract with Saudi Arabia after NSA found Airbus officials were offering kickbacks to a Saudi official.

The paper said the agency “lifted all the faxes and phone-calls between Airbus, the Saudi national airline and the Saudi Government” to gain this information.

The US firm Raytheon used information picked up from NSA snooping to secure a $1.4bn contract to supply a radar system to Brazil instead of France’s Thomson-CSF.

A top-secret document, obtained by the former N.S.A. contractor Edward J. Snowden, shows that an American law firm was monitored while representing a foreign government in trade disputes with the United States. The disclosure offers a rare glimpse of a specific instance in which Americans were ensnared by the eavesdroppers, and is of particular interest because lawyers in the United States with clients overseas have expressed growing concern that their confidential communications could be compromised by such surveillance.
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/02/16/us/eavesdropping-ensnared-american-law-firm.html

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom