What's new

U.S. To Charge Chinese Hackers With Espionage

These criminals should be delivered to US. They know how to extract information from these cyber terrorist. If they were doing it with orders from Chinese state, repercussions should follow.

China do not have anything worthy of 'industrial espionage' for the US. As far as China's economic rise go, 99.999% of that rise came from acquiring technologies and education from the West. So the difference, in US view, is that when we perform any kind of espionage, it is for national security purposes, whereas with China there are no differences between economic and national security.

Sure it is. :lol:

And China is not such a shithole ? Care to guess how many Chinese wanting to come to the US ?

China is heaven compared to your vietnam. And care to guess how many vietnamese wanting to come to the US :D? You just can't stop hiding behind the U.S flag for all your insults can you? Well, can't blame you since vietnam is such a shithole that you literally can't use it to boast just about anything. But I gotta give you credit for surviving that agent orange though.

And what flag are you hiding behind ? You are a US citizen but cheers for China. That make you a traitor in anybody's book.

My flag is Chinese, and that's way more than enough to step on vietnam. And I'm not surprised being called a traitor by a delusional vietcon American wannabe.

But we should not be surprised by Chinese racism at all. Lee Kwan Yew pointed that out -- in Deng's face no less -- when he called China out for exploiting racial ties in overseas Chinese to incite revolutions in host countries.

Renounce your US citizenship and leave US. But never mind that figure of speech. We know you are too much of a coward to do so despite how much you may cheer for China on an anonymous Internet forum.

Yup I will definitely renounce my citizenship because I find more fun mocking at some deluded American wannabes on a public forum using a Chinese flag but an American one.

ehehehhehehehe, To be honest, the U.S has lost all moral high ground to lecture China on this issue. Especially after the snowden revelations. Many people in Europe are just laughing out loud when hearing/reading this news.
I was surpised/really dont understand what the U.S is trying to achieve doing this at this time when our governments in E.U are still trying to get over being spied by the U.S. Mind you, the U.S does spy many of our big corporations/companies, institutions for their own national interests and to gain an edge over trade negotiations/adavance its companies. This is one of the reason why the U.S will still remain the most influential/greatest nation on earth for a long time to come. They have by far the biggest surveillance/spying network and capabilties the world, and their tech companies have access/dominate almost all countries in the world, from its credit cards companies like VISA, Master card/western Union to its tech companies like Google, Yahoo,Microsoft,facebook, CISCO, HP, Apple, Oracle etc to its GPS signal used all over the world. They basically have the details of almost everybody in the world bar few countries like China/Russia where they have their own national tech companies in some of this sectors(even with that some U.S companies still dominate there like CISCO/GPS). So its basically almost impossible to challenge the U.S dominance without having a strong/big national tech industry yourself and carrying similar economic weight/influence. So though it might appear that the U.S is being hypocrite/patronizing(which i think it is:D:agree:), it still can afford to do it, since its still by far the most powerful country in the world/superpower. So until other countries are strong enough to be able to challenge the U.S, they have no choice than to stay calm and be more considerate in their response. Since im sure if Russia/China or even India were as strong as the U.S they will be doing the same IMO so stop blaming uncle sam too much, great power comes with great responsibilities.:cheers::usflag:

On another note, i find it funny when some of my U.S/indian friends here say its China alone that spies/steal economic secrets to help its companies while the U.S spies just for national security/protect citizens. LOOOOL I dont know if you are serious or just being sarcastic, but if you are really serious saying that, then i must say this is the biggest Joke i have ever heard.:rofl:

China is heaven compared to your vietnam. And care to guess how many vietnamese wanting to come to the US :D? You just can't stop hiding behind the U.S flag for all your insults can you? Well, can't blame you since vietnam is such a shithole that you literally can't use it to boast just about anything. But I gotta give you credit for surviving that agent orange though.

My flag is Chinese, and that's way more than enough to step on vietnam. And I'm not surprised being called a traitor by a delusional vietcon American wannabe.

Yup I will definitely renounce my citizenship because I find more fun mocking at some deluded American wannabes on a public forum using a Chinese flag but an American one.
Dude personal insults are when you have nothing to argue about or dont know what to say.
Regarding gambit, he dsnt have to prove anything to you,the country he adoped and served ,dsnt question his nationality who the **** are you the one who dsnt respect the country he is in and talk against it and still enjoys the benifits,try that in the country you call heaven and you will know the difference.

Dude personal insults are when you have nothing to argue about or dont know what to say.
Regarding gambit, he dsnt have to prove anything to you,the country he adoped and served ,dsnt question his nationality who the **** are you the one who dsnt respect the country he is in and talk against it and still enjoys the benifits,try that in the country you call heaven and you will know the difference.

Can you find one post of me talking crap about the U.S here? That's what I thought. If I tried that in your india then yea, I'll definitely know the difference.

I'm simply calling out this American wannabe for being overreacting while the REAL American Americans, on the other hand, are being rational about this incident. The fact is that whites are the major ones in U.S who did the most in developing all the technologies. So for some American wannabes to take these credits and use it to bash another country is simply silly.

Well, I guess this is the exactly what happens when jealousy hits its extreme.

Last edited:

Me, an 'American wannabe' ? You, cheering for China but clings on to his US citizenship does not make you equally an 'American wannabe' ? :lol:

Kid, you are just as much as an 'American wannabe' as I am. So until you actually renounce your US citizenship, you are actually the greater hypocrite than anyone you tried to label an 'American wannabe'.

Me, an 'American wannabe' ? You, cheering for China but clings on to his US citizenship does not make you equally an 'American wannabe' ? :lol:

Kid, you are just as much as an 'American wannabe' as I am. So until you actually renounce your US citizenship, you are actually the greater hypocrite than anyone you tried to label an 'American wannabe'.

So I'm an American wannabe for cheering for my motherland :yahoo: Don't get mad because you have nothing to cheer for vietnam.

Old man, accept the reality and quit waving that U.S passport as if your race contributed much to American technological advancements. Your overreaction to this incident is called American wannabe.

Until one day when China stole your secret Pho recipe from vietnam, then you should come out and cry. But I guess that's not gonna happen because we make way better noodles XD

So I'm an American wannabe for cheering for my motherland :yahoo: Don't get mad because you having nothing to cheer for vietnam.

Old man, accept the reality and quit waving that U.S passport as if your race contributed much to American technological advancements. Your overreaction to this incident is called American wannabe.
Your 'motherland' ? Were you born in China ? If no, then the US is your motherland. The true one. But if you were born in China but holds US citizenship, then yes, you are an 'American wannabe', son.

Your 'motherland' ? Were you born in China ? If no, then the US is your motherland. The true one. But if you were born in China but holds US citizenship, then yes, you are an 'American wannabe', son.

Everyone here knows you're a American wannabe for living off credits from REAL American advancements.

Lowering the standard of 'American wannabe' doesn't work here, genius. Nice try though :rofl:

Definition of motherland "the country where you were born or where your family came from."
Motherland - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

motherland - definition of motherland by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.
1. One's native land.
2. The land of one's ancestors.

Everyone here knows you're a American wannabe for living off credits from REAL American advancements.

Lowering the standard of 'American wannabe' doesn't work here, genius. Nice try though :rofl:
If you are a US-born Chinese and cheer for China, you are a 'Chinese wannabe'.

Definition of motherland "the country where you were born or where your family came from."
Motherland - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

motherland - definition of motherland by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.
1. One's native land.
2. The land of one's ancestors.
Buddy...You misunderstood the definition.

The proper context here is if your parents came from another country but settled elsewhere, the originating country is the motherland FOR YOUR PARENTS and serves as memorial for your family history. For second generations, the birth country is their motherland.

Back
Top Bottom