What's new

Well Done Imran Khan.. Due to Dhrana China couldn't invest in Pakistan but will in india

That is not the intent, reason is simple, America is stuck right now, they can't leave, they can't destroy China, so pretty much we dictate the pace.

Client states on the face of it increase prestige and looks nice, in reality it puts you in a bind.

I also like to mention staple Visa, you guys do realize this dispute is both side right, India so resembles the China of old, touchy about everything and not doing things. I mean we are still touchy about things, but we will do business all the same. China Japan trade relations is actually on the rise.

Now to Pakistan, what is the idea behind this protest? More democracy? More focus on economy? Freedom? Or just change the leadership cause someone alleged the other cheated.

India already supports one China why wont China do the same? Issuing stapled visas is keeping the visa pact on back burner.

thread is in Pakistan affairs, and my description does shows what I meant. I don't know why you are bring India in it?

Umm...let me guess...maybe because you put India in the title?

Edit the title and make it about Pakistan, if you want people to discuss only Pakistan.

I also like to mention staple Visa, you guys do realize this dispute is both side right, India so resembles the China of old, touchy about everything and not doing things. I mean we are still touchy about things, but we will do business all the same. China Japan trade relations is actually on the rise.

We cannot compromise on our territorial integrity - of course we would be touchy at any move that presumes that one of our states is not ours.

But that apart, I want India and China to have much more business and economic relations in future. There is a lot of potential in such a relationship. Besides, more trade not only means that people get richer, but the chances of conflict also decreases.

I wish these border disputes can be resolved quickly. It makes no sense to prolong them, it is in neither country's interest.

The only simile which aptly describes each individual PTI supporter in this thread is "blind as a bat". I stopped reading the comments after the first page. No matter which way you put it @Fracker they will never yield to the fact that PTI and PAT are actually causing Pakistan its economy and its future.

Aik taraf asal saylaab, Punjab mein, aur doosri taraf jaahil awaam ki tsunami jin ko agar aaj Imran bolay kay jalaa do Pakistan, tau bin sochay jalaa dayn - aur phir jalaa dayna ka ilzaam maujooda huqoomat aur riasati tareekh par dalayn.

Morons. Morons everywhere. I've picked up a new predisposition. Wherever I see 'Go Nawaz Go' written, I write 'Ro Imran Ro' beneath it. Lol.

Last edited:
Bharat mata ki jai. Imran Khan shouted in Bani gala when he heard about postponement of Chinese president's visit to Pakistan.

It has nothing to do with your Imran Khan and his nautankis. Modiji's probusiness image and great track record as a state leader has greatly improved India's image among investors globally. All these billions of dollars of investment pouring in just first 4 months of his term can anyone believe that. Modi is visiting US next week where he is also scheduled to meet various business leaders to push forward his "Make in India" agenda to tremendously boost manufacturing sector in the country. According to all estimates the figure there will easily cross $300 Billion there. Seriously the 10 year gap between Vajpayee and Modi feels like a lost decade.

Ah stupid BJP and Modi fan. First try to understand the post of OP and then come here and praise your god Modi.

Ah stupid BJP and Modi fan. First try to understand the post of OP and then come here and praise your god Modi.

Idiot first tell that OP stop making stupid headline making it look as if those investment was originally meant for Pakistan but due to IK's antics were diverted to India. While its actually the foreign investors confidence in Modi which is resulting in such big investments pouring in. And no I don't consider Modi a god, I hate this cult worship thing.

Ye investment to honi hi thi India mai. It has nothing to do with the protests & moreover, according to pmln China Pak mai $34 Billion ki investment (Loan) karha tha which is bakwas. Mou mai haadi nai gyee in ganjon ka rona shuru. Now Nawaz Sharif is heading to New York for one week & It will cost Rs.5.7 Million per day. Koi naya game plan karne jaa rha hai to stop IK & TUQ I think.

Can we list the 100's of billions of valued investments Nawaz has bought in during his time in power and earlier?

Answers on a postage stamp please.

It is only the rumor from the Indian media, while China's official media has never acknowledge this rumor.

172d4f3dd8132bdea5aaaabdbedd42d0.jpg

No Thanks we don't need Chinese Investment dictated by China at 7% interest to bankrupt out Nation and pressure is only on common people.[sorry my Chinese friends don't mind but this is reality Pakistani people have waken up there is going to be no deal that includes commissions / % of corruption for both Governments]

Business should always be on equal footing and reasonable give & take, here NS will consume all the money and run away to London.

Information for Indian members NS is 4th largest private Investor in UK and pays more than 20m pounds sterling and in Pakistan he pays less than $75000 and in 08/09 NS paid only 5000 rupees tax.

Lets stop right here and stop comparing ourselves with india they strived hard to become economically strong and best placed to be invested in because of free and fair elections among other things.

Last edited:
no offence..but, is Pakistan worth $100 B? I am talking about the market valuation and not just gross income figure (GDP)

no offence..but, is Pakistan worth $100 B? I am talking about the market valuation and not just gross income figure (GDP)

Pakistan is worth more than $100B there are alot of Areas to invest in and get returns over medium/long term but under zardari-nawaz sharif regimes Pakistan should not be considered for big investments only if fair Govt when in place india, China and obviously Pakistan would tremendously benefit over long term.

I like IK's strategy. Short term Pain for long term Gain.

Make no mistake IK wants greater trade/businesses/Investment with close by Neighbors, what NS/zardari wants is personal businesses/ gains this is major problem why Pakistan-india have no good trade investment deals because even NS/zardari are shown the door by indians because they asks for how much commission their families are going to get.

Back
Top Bottom