What's new

Well Done Imran Khan.. Due to Dhrana China couldn't invest in Pakistan but will in india

India will be going through massive infrastructure projects. As the bigger economy, it also has the ability to absorb bigger investments easily. It is quite obvious that the investment in India would be bigger than in Pakistan, irrespective of the political situation in Pakistan.

I know, problem is not investment in India, but no investment in Pakistan and my points are different;

1) There was investment which has been delayed till new dates comes up
2) There was a tour already planned, which has been ruined by Imran Khan. and Chinese President will visit India, Bangladesh and Srilanka.

What message it is going to the world? China came to India and couldn't come to Pakistan?

Iq of op is less than an ant he made it sound as if china is spending this money from something that china had earlier allocated for Pakistan.
China had plan these investments much before dharma's.

Dear, the investment isn't going any where for Pakistan.. 36 Billion will be invested in Pakistan. But What message right now is going to the world? A friend country can't come to Pakistan to investment, how other world will come?

That is not the intent, reason is simple, America is stuck right now, they can't leave, they can't destroy China, so pretty much we dictate the pace.

Client states on the face of it increase prestige and looks nice, in reality it puts you in a bind.

I also like to mention staple Visa, you guys do realize this dispute is both side right, India so resembles the China of old, touchy about everything and not doing things. I mean we are still touchy about things, but we will do business all the same. China Japan trade relations is actually on the rise.

Now to Pakistan, what is the idea behind this protest? More democracy? More focus on economy? Freedom? Or just change the leadership cause someone alleged the other cheated.

I think you did not understand about my post...My position is India and China trade will rise...It will be a transactional relationship...But again, based on earlier posters post, India is not North Korea to be a client state of China..

I dont think this issue is that much serious.Lot of protests also take part in India.There was a Tibetan protest directly against Chinese President.But he dont cancelled his visit.
I dont think IK did that much mistake.
It was Pakistan present govt diplomatic inefficiency to convince PRC.

100$ billion is a huge amount but India can absorb that much money because we have such a large type modernization going on.Chinese also like that Chinese got 40billion$ trade surplus every year .So they can reduce this gap by investing money here.
If China invest 50 billion $ it will be more than enough for Pakistan.

I dont think this issue is that much serious.Lot of protests also take part in India.There was a Tibetan protest directly against Chinese President.But he dont cancelled his visit.
I dont think IK did that much mistake.
It was Pakistan present govt diplomatic inefficiency to convince PRC.

100$ billion is a huge amount but India can absorb that much money because we have such a large type modernization going on.Chinese also like that Chinese got 40billion$ trade surplus every year .So they can reduce this gap by investing money here.
If China invest 50 billion $ it will be more than enough for Pakistan.

I posted this thread in Pakistan Politics, it has nothing to do with "Investment", its "Not Investment", "no visit" in Pakistan. China can invest even trillion dollars where they want.

How is Chinese investment in India related to Imran Khan's protest?

Pak would get it's due share when the right time comes.

Dude tum log kuch kero tou log invest kerain gay warna sari 68 yrs of history of losses IK par jhar ker hath matt saaf kero!
Don't know about history, but this visit is on Imran Khan.. plus 1000 billion rupees and investor trust.

How is Chinese investment in India related to Imran Khan's protest?
Pak would get it's due share when the right time comes.
It's delayed due to Imran Khan. And when is another question

What is this decision got to do with Imran Khan??? If you are implying that the political unrest caused this investment then you are acting plain stupid here.... This has got nothing to do with IK's protest, even if there was no protest, this investment would have happened..... But then one want to play politics, enjoy it..... this is how subcontinental politics works....

I know, problem is not investment in India, but no investment in Pakistan and my points are different;

1) There was investment which has been delayed till new dates comes up
2) There was a tour already planned, which has been ruined by Imran Khan. and Chinese President will visit India, Bangladesh and Srilanka.

What message it is going to the world? China came to India and couldn't come to Pakistan?

Chinese are doing business. Whether or not there are protests, they would invest where they want to. There were protests against Xi right in New Delhi. Doesn't change a thing. And he doesn't need to go to Pakistan to make any investment. If your govt is serious, they can make a trip to Beijing. Such protest happen all around the world. Not a big deal.

Don't waste your time, he's on Nawaz Sharif's payroll. He'll keep coming with such crap threads. Just watch and move on..
Firstly Chinese investment and projects were third class, then it was a lie by the Government now its due to the policies of the government. Unt re Unt teri konsi kaal sedhi?

Last edited:
seriously tomorrow you guys will say IK brought dengue from outside and there is foreign hand behind it.. idiots

Now Nawaz is all set to attend the UNGA's meeting. Expect another stir around that time.

What is this decision got to do with Imran Khan??? If you are implying that the political unrest caused this investment then you are acting plain stupid here.... This has got nothing to do with IK's protest, even if there was no protest, this investment would have happened..... But then one want to play politics, enjoy it..... this is how subcontinental politics works....

Oh come on, did you see how much loss Pakistan has made so far? 1 billion dollar investment went to Dubai from Pakistan, stock exchange fall, dollar grew, which means even loans.

If They can't come to a planned tour, what message it will go to other investments.

China President Xi's India visit: Beijing to make $100-billion investment commitment, but proposed visa pact put off

View attachment 56354

NEW DELHI: Chinese President Xi Jinping who arrives in India on his maiden visit on Wednesday with $100 billion investment commitments over five years across various sectors will be disappointed that the proposed visa liberalisation agreement is off the agenda. Beijing's intransigence of not following a 'one-India' policy by continuing with stapled visas for Arunachal Pradesh residents is the reason why India has put off signing the agreement.

The two sides had earlier decided to sign the visa agreement to ease travel for tourists, business travelers and professionals from either country during Xi's visit.

However, official sources pointed out that India decided to put off the proposed pact to send out a strong message. By refusing to enter into the visa pact till Beijing stops issuing stapled visas, India was asserting that Beijing's stand on Arunachal was unacceptable.

But this is not the first time that India has refused to sign the proposed visa pact. The Modi government is following the footsteps of the previous dispensation that had refused to sign the agreement during Manmohan Singh's last Beijing trip in October 2013. India was upset that the Chinese embassy in India issued stapled visas to two Arunachal Pradesh athletes days before Singh's visit.

China, however, had hoped that it could clinch the visa liberalisation agreement with a new government in Delhi that was willing to expand bilateral economic and investment links. The new visa pact would have enabled smooth travel of large number of Chinese professionals and entrepreneurs following the agreements to set up two industrial parks and announcements of $100 billion investments during Xi's trip.

The visiting President will offer the amount for setting up of industrial parks, modernisation of railways, highways, ports, power generation, distribution and transmission, automobiles, manufacturing, food processing and textile industries.

View attachment 56355

Modi will host a dinner for Xi on the Sabarmati riverfront in Ahmedabad on Wednesday afternoon. Thereafter the two leaders will travel to Delhi for dialogue on Thursday on all substantive issues of interest, including the protracted border issue, transgressions along the Line of Actual Control including recent ones, Tibet issue, Beijing's maritime silk route proposal, Bangladesh-China-India-Myanmar corridor, bilateral trade issues, terrorism, global financial issues and regional situation and pressing global issues.

Modi will receive Xi when he arrives at his hotel in Ahmedabad. Xi will be accompanied by his wife Peng Liyuan, two senior members of the Communist Party of China, the state councilor and ministers of foreign affairs and commerce, besides a huge business delegation.

The two leaders will witness inking of agreements and both will spend some time at the Sabarmati ashram. On Thursday, Xi will be received by President Pranab Mukherjee at Rashtrapati Bhavan.

Among others who would call on Xi would be Congress party president Sonia Gandhi and Lok Sabha Speaker Sumitra Mahajan.

Source: China President Xi's India visit: Beijing to make $100-billion investment commitment, but proposed visa pact put off - The Economic Times

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View attachment 56353

Seriously, when It was said they are going to invest 36 billion dollars, PTI were jumping around for their so called leader defense?

Edit: Keep in mind, 1 day of Chinese president visit was increase due to Absence in Pakistan
--
its not becuase of him
becuase of they ahve money need to invest and indian market can take it with giving good retruns ...
it also giving 15 $bil to pak too..

It's delayed due to Imran Khan. And when is another question

Yes. But the title of your post is misleading. You are blaming IK for chinese investment in India (Atleast that's what the title says).

"Well done IK, China not investing in Pakistan" would be apt I think.

@WebMaster Kindly change the title to more a suitable one.

This isnt about IK.

Look at it this way. Even if the Pak visit had happened, these investments wouldve happened. Who would you have blamed then?

Back
Top Bottom