What's new

Well Done Imran Khan.. Due to Dhrana China couldn't invest in Pakistan but will in india

The most universal and lasting truth in diploacy is NATIONAL INTEREST (N.I)
server N.I even if you have to get help of your perceived enemy ..

--
its not becuase of him
becuase of they ahve money need to invest and indian market can take it with giving good retruns ...
it also giving 15 $bil to pak too..

What is the issue with Indians? Answer me the following things,

1) 36 billion dollar investment was planned for Pakistan?
2) Was that visit was planned?
3) Do they invested?
4) Did they signed the agreement?

then how Imran Khan is not responsible for this?

What is this decision got to do with Imran Khan??? If you are implying that the political unrest caused this investment then you are acting plain stupid here.... This has got nothing to do with IK's protest, even if there was no protest, this investment would have happened..... But then one want to play politics, enjoy it..... this is how subcontinental politics works....
The problem is that The President of Iran and China are treated as more than the state guests. The tradition is that they reside in The President's house during their stay in Pakistan. Government did try to convince him to stay in Lahore but as the Lahore got struct by hectic rainfall, This option died out. But since Presidency,Parliament,PM House and Pak Secrtariat were all under chaos, the Chinese security team advised the Chinese President to postpone or cancel his visit despite military top brass giving security clearance to the government.

Its totally unbelievable figure that china will invest 100 billion dollar in 5 years because until now total FDI to India is 247 billion moreover to implement 100 billion dollar projest china have to employed 5 million people how can the mange to employee such staggering number in 5 year ?

What is the issue with Indians? Answer me the following things,

3) Do they invested?

then how Imran Khan is not responsible for this?
--
1.ivestment
China to invest $50bn in uplift projects by 2017
2.visit planned
cant say...but i think it was .. but cant pprove
3 -4. investment and agreement
ans in below link
LIVE: Modi and Xi Jinping reach Sabarmati riverfront : India, News - India Today
--
imran khan
he may be reason for cancellation of vistin to pak
but not investment in india ..
pak is more imp for china as of now..
dont know about future...

As webmaster says...keep calm the enemy is burning :lol:

Fracker said:
Modi will host a dinner for Xi on the Sabarmati riverfront in Ahmedabad on Wednesday afternoon
Errr
Dinner in the afternoon??

Nevah Mind!
Seriously why would China invest this kind of amount in Pak?
Pak is in shambles and the money invested would be in vain.
Get your economy and ppl on track and then see your foes also turning into friends. :)

Chill!

A fake news from India media, only India become a province of PRC China will invest such large money into India province of China.

100 Billion Dolars !!! Does Indian believe Chinese to print 100 billion cash by laser printer ???
Actually it is going to be double that amount if things go well, The US is presumably willing to invest up to $ 500 billion in India and Japan around $ 36 billion, let's say that for India's 1 billion some population this will be more than welcome.
As for Pakistan, China is willing to invest up to $ 50 billion right now, after completion of the projects, I guess the investments will be much bigger and will attract other investments from other parts of the world.

--
1.ivestment
China to invest $50bn in uplift projects by 2017
2.visit planned
cant say...but i think it was .. but cant pprove
3 -4. investment and agreement
ans in below link
LIVE: Modi and Xi Jinping reach Sabarmati riverfront : India, News - India Today
--
imran khan
he may be reason for cancellation of vistin to pak
but not investment in india ..
pak is more imp for china as of now..
dont know about future...

This thread is in Pakistan affairs, and my description does shows what I meant. I don't know why you are bring India in it?

I don't care what ever happens to india, in india, by whom, I only care about my country. Pakistan.. All questions were pertaining to Pakistan only..

>> Yes,
>> Yes, First Pakistan, then India, then Srilanka, and then bangladesh
3) Do they invested?
>> No
>> No,

and all these "No No is because of Political situation raised by Imran khan.

Cancellation ( or, postponement ) of Chinese President's Pakistan visit added one extra day to his trip to India. The President wanted to visit Pakistan first before coming to India ( due to obvious reasons ) but when his security agencies did not find environment conducive to these talks, the visit got postponed. This one extra day resulted in him landing in Ahmedabad in place of Dilli and his visits to River front and Gandhijee's ashram. A wonderful PR exercise. We can thank IK and TuQ for this.

Investment was anyway going to happen in India and will happen in Pakistan. Only difference is that in case of Pakistan, MOUs will be signed few months later.

Now Nawaz is all set to attend the UNGA's meeting. Expect another stir around that time.
Here are the details
92fded6a8470816f05610db4bb3fe0dd.gif

PM Nawaz Sharif will address the UN General Assembly on 26th of September. The expected stay is for 2 to 3 days So I don't think Chinese President would be visiting Pakistan in September. May be a stand alone visit at some later point.

This thread is in Pakistan affairs, and my description does shows what I meant. I don't know why you are bring India in it?

I don't care what ever happens to india, in india, by whom, I only care about my country. Pakistan.. All questions were pertaining to Pakistan only..

>> Yes,
>> Yes, First Pakistan, then India, then Srilanka, and then bangladesh
3) Do they invested?
>> No
>> No,

and all these "No No is because of Political situation raised by Imran khan.
--
ok
i took other way round wrt to india..
--
chill .. pak is in transit period...
somthing good wil come out...

this is will give broad view
http://strategiskanalyse.no/Publikasjoner 2014/2014-02-27_SISA16_Sino-Pak_QS.pdf

A fake news from India media, only India become a province of PRC China will invest such large money into India province of China.

100 Billion Dolars !!! Does Indian believe Chinese to print 100 billion cash by laser printer ???

LOLWA......

only few days ago,A Chinese Politician said they're going to invest $300 Billion.looks like Xi Jinping forgot to bring money with him...

meanwhile,USA is going to increase bilateral trade upto $500 billion.

and the news is not fake....

China President Xi's India visit: Beijing to make $100-billion investment commitment, but proposed visa pact put off - The Economic Times

fake garbage news china aint investing 100 billions ,these are all speculative estimates .will believe when it actually happens

Back
Top Bottom