What's new

Welfare Recipients by Race and Region and immigrant groups in the US

Majority of Indians in the US are illegal so they know if they apply for welfare they will get caught automatically

As I said earlier, the 'Romas' are as much European as the 'Anglo-Saxons' are, it would be hypocritical to segregate a group on the basis of 'contribution to the development' of the country when they're being discriminated on the basis of colour and ethnicity....
http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2010/mar/21/roma-croatia-discrimination-echr
On one hand you accuse them of keeping out of the mainstream and on the other, you don't allow them to do so......Hypocrisy at its best....

So you see, the 'development' you're talking about is for your own benefit only.......they don't/can't contribute and they don't/can't get any benefit either......seems a fair deal to me....don't you think so?

.....and if you think 'might is right', then I guess you consider Hitler as your hero.....had it not been for his own foolishness, we would be calling the whole Europe as Germany today......

They're discriminated because of their "culture" which basically has them avoiding work and has them relying o stealing all their life,bad hygiene(even the rich ones-it's a cultural thing!),i don't need lectures on gypsies,thank you.You can loose the drama,it's wasted on me,i've seen and known to many gypsies in my life to believe the "gypsies are persecuted" fairy tale.

To "right of might" i was refering to the fact that endless human societies did this before and after the anglo saxons,-took land from the natives by conquest-.Let's dispense with the drama here to,shall we? Everybody did it and it's in the past now,so spare me the faux outrage.

...............instead of running around half naked,praying to trees and coyotes and scalping other tribes.Don't you compare some perpetual beggers from the indian subcontinent with european nation builders.

Yeah, we were 'beggars' from whom your forefathers plundered enormous amount of wealth........and build your nation......

Yeah, we were 'beggars' from whom your forefathers plundered enormous amount of wealth........and build your nation......

Ok,let's get some things straight:

1.I didn't accuse modern day indians of beeing gypsies,beeing related ethnically doesn't make you responsible for them,as you've said,they've left India 1500 years ago.
2.I'm not anglo saxon and i didn't plunder anything from you.
3.The UK wasn't build with indian plundering,get off from your high horse.
4.Shit happens throughout history,get over it and live in the present.

I don't have a bone in this but you'd better check your own link,it clearly states that the gypsies came from India,they're clearly not europeans,not by looks and certainly not by culture,if you can call culture what they have.
As to the europeans in North America,they've basically build that country in their image from scratch while the gypsies brought and build nothing,they were always slaves,thieves,lived in squalor,from the moment they've arrived to these very day.

There are many ethnic groups in Europe who aren't original inhabitants of the country where they live, they came from elsewhere. British came from Saxony. Lot many Europeans have Hunnic ancestry. even slavs migrated from different places.

Ok,let's get some things straight:

1.I didn't accuse modern day indians of beeing gypsies,beeing related ethnically doesn't make you responsible for them,as you've said,they've left India 1500 years ago.
2.I'm not anglo saxon and i didn't plunder anything from you.
3.The UK wasn't build with indian plundering,get off from your high horse.
4.Shit happens throughout history,get over it and live in the present.

UK's Industrial revolution was fed by plunder from India. Taking raw material from India at lowest rate, never allow industry to flourish and dumping British made goods in India. India's treasure were looted and taken to Britain.

Majority of Indians in the US are illegal so they know if they apply for welfare they will get caught automatically
The stuff your Arab masters done to your race was also illegal.

UK's Industrial revolution was fed by plunder from India. Taking raw material from India at lowest rate, never allow industry to flourish and dumping British made goods in India. India's treasure were looted and taken to Britain.

And your elite helped them to plunder India. Gosh, you guys didn't even give a good fight to prevent them plundering you. Instead you guys were pleased and proud to serve them as canon fodder in their wars of conquest.

Hindu Indian welcome the British to India subcontinent with open arm to over throw the ruling of the Muslim, Indian were the willing slave to the British and serve under British master, Indian can't whine about British looting their nation since they're subject to British rule, British was the ruler of the Indian subcontinent then they had all the right to take whatever they want out of the continent as their chosen. Indian didn't revolt and fought back the British invasion to win over their independent except British after the WW2 were on the decline both in economic and military power, British in no position to continue rule over India and they withdraw and divide the continent into many different nations.

JayAtl, every time you post, you sound like you're consumed by your serious mental illnesses. Get professional help, before you take your anger out on strangers, or rape innocent women.

you still a mod man? if yes check the report box.. suicide turd on lose.

LMAO... whether you are Chinese or White or whatever, you seem to have a very personal bone to pick with Indians. Did you like walk into your house to find some Indian guy screwing your wife or something? Its about time you see a doctor about this unhealthy obsession of yours...

Just some friendly advice :)

How about not like it when Indians post its 2030 superpower video on Storm Front.

Really?.......
Here is a picture of typical 'Roma' people.......do they really look Indian?
roma4.jpg

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2010/mar/21/roma-croatia-discrimination-echr

The link below says...."According to a new genetic study made by Pompeu Fabra University, the Romani people migrated from northwest India 1,500 years ago.".......see link below.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Romani_people

Therefore, though the 'Romas' might be genetically related....their society and culture have changed so much that they can hardly be considered as Indians now.....that is what I meant when I said that they are 'not Indians'.......

They intermarried with native Europeans. Even though the gypsi groups are related to Indian dalit groups.

And your elite helped them to plunder India. Gosh, you guys didn't even give a good fight to prevent them plundering you. Instead you guys were pleased and proud to serve them as canon fodder in their wars of conquest.

Our people struggled against British unlike the Chinese emperors who opened the gates of China to British to dump opium in China without much resistance.

There are many ethnic groups in Europe who aren't original inhabitants of the country where they live, they came from elsewhere. British came from Saxony. Lot many Europeans have Hunnic ancestry. even slavs migrated from different places.

You fail to understand me,in the end they could have come from Mars,my problem with them is not their place of origin,skin colour but their constant failure at integration.If they would act like the indian community in the UK i would be a happy man with absolutely no complaints against them.

Back
Top Bottom