What's new

Welfare Recipients by Race and Region and immigrant groups in the US

LOL at the Indians who now will come to attack me since they have no arguments. Hey guys, Denial is not a river in Egypt. :p

You seems to have lots of imaginary friends in US. :rolleyes:

Only some "German" has heard this. The "German" does not even realize, even assuming for a moment that Indians follow castes in US, that Indians does not even know who are dalits in different states - for example, someone from Tamilnadu would not even know who or which castes are dalits in Kerala. And MS should hear this "German" claim - the company would sue the pants off that he would end up paying for damages throughout the life. What a deceitful claim these guys make.

I had friends who worked at MS and they said Chinese Germans actually were the ones who spit all around the campuses and blew snort into work stations. that they thought they were better than the mainlanders and used to scream into their cellphones at work. and to kiss up to the white men, they used offer their siblings to date them. They used ask the mainlanders to wash the communal dishes and the mainlanders used to obey them.

Stop making up your Indian fantasy that is not even good enough for a Ballywood flick.

Are you a German of Chinese/East Asian ancestry? Because everytime a thread pops up on China, you defend them vigorously, sometimes even at the cost of making your own so-called "native" German nation look bad. This post would be a classic example of that.

what he said was real history. History are biased. But at the same time, you cannot deviate from facts. Indians deviate their history from actual facts. So its no longer history, its fantasy.

Of course, like all of these BS statistics that the Indians pull up (from nowhere), it never takes into account the Roma.

Creating nice "Little India's" all over Europe:

GipsyesLife01.jpg
Roma have left India centuries ago but Europeans still do not accept them as part of Europe. They did not emigrate from modern Republic of India. And if they are living in segregation today, that's because of hundreds of years of widespread discrimination. For the Pakistanis who liked this post, most Roma came from North-West India, a large part of which became Pak in 1947. So now do not argue in the future that Pak's history does not begun in 1947. If Roma are in such conditions today, that's because Europeans are white supremacists and racists and they will never let Roma have the dignity, respect and development that they deserve.

Indians are known to fabricate and exaggerate everything. Does anyone remember the Indian claim 36% of NASA are Indian? LOL

Roma have left India centuries ago but Europeans still do not accept them as part of Europe. They did not emigrate from modern Republic of India. And if they are living in segregation today, that's because of hundreds of years of widespread discrimination. For the Pakistanis who liked this post, most Roma came from North-West India, a large part of which became Pak in 1947. So now do not argue in the future that Pak's history does not begun in 1947. If Roma are in such conditions today, that's because Europeans are white supremacists and racists and they will never let Roma have the dignity, respect and development that they deserve.

I just hate it when people take facts out of their a$$,but i'll try to shed some light for you.Here,in Eastern Europe we had a thing called communist period between 1945-1990.Now,the communists didn't take no nonsense as different etnicity,different religions,different cultures,for them everybody was the "new man" who had to work,live in communist industrial flats.They took the gypsies from their ghettos and moved them in apartaments next to the the natives they gave them jobs,every gypsie child was forced to attend school.Fearing the communists ,gypsies went along with it and for a time it seemed that the integration problem was solved.Then...1990 came and with it ...democracy!! First thing the gypsies did was to destroy their living quarters,bringing horses,pigs indoors,stealing pipes to sell for scrap.The natives fled from theses neighborhoods.After this,many gypsies quit their jobs or were fired like so many romanians were after 1990,but,unlike their romanian counterparts the gypsies didn't look for other jobs but instead reverted to their tribal culture,selecting tribal chiefs as rulers,living in squalor and,very often terrorising the natives with their filth and criminality.You see,in 1990 there were NO gypsie ghettos but when the gypsies turned their living quarters into some indian slum(sry for the comparison but it's true) the natives fled these abhoring conditions(a process known throughout the world as "white flight") .

So,stick your "europeans are white supremacists" theory where the sun don't shine,we did everything humanly possible to integrate these people but it's just impossible to reason with them.I for one am tired to throw my tax money on them.We've been doing it for 70 years without results.It's time we put away the carrot and bring forward the stick.

As expected, these Indians would go into denial mode and start personal attack because they damn know that caste consciousness is so deep in them that even living outside India for ages this disgusting culture can't be eradicated.

Here are just two examples:

Intercaste Marriage problem - Living in USA but parents in India
"I also have this caste feeling but I love him. For me they are two seperate things. Him and his caste.
I want him but not his caste. I dont know how his family is. I have no chance to know. We are working in US and they all are in India.
Now how do I decide if I shd go with him or with my family."

http://etalkindia.com/talk/love-fri...age-problem-living-usa-but-parents-india.html

Caste Discrimination in the UK

"One man, Prithi Kaeley, interviewed by BBC Newsnight talked movingly of his experience in the UK. He said he came to the UK in 1976 after serving in the Indian army for 8 years in the Punjab. He worked as a manager in the public sector. After 25 years of working there, someone came to work in his office who was ‘so-called upper caste’ – who began telling everyone that Mr Kaeley couldn’t be his manager as he was ‘untouchable’. He said he didn’t know how to react, but was totally shocked that this should be happening in Britain – he had never expected it here. Clearly, he was still very affected by what had happened and could hardly talk about it on camera, he was so upset (video of the interview is accessible here)."

http://www.indiainlondon.com/caste-discrimination-in-the-uk/

In facts, it's so bad that the UK parliament has pass laws to ban Indian casteism in the UK.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom