What's new

Welfare Recipients by Race and Region and immigrant groups in the US

Why people don't say that the banksters have made evicted millions of people and are the real wefare receivers?

Our people struggled against British unlike the Chinese emperors who opened the gates of China to British to dump opium in China without much resistance.

In my history books, there are two wars mentioned against the import of opium and China was not colonized and ruled by the Brits. I also remember that the Brits forced you to grow opium (with the help of your elite) which caused mass starvation in India because the farmers couldn't grow food. So, mentioning the opium is in fact a slap on your face as well.

Anyway, recently there was a case of child abduction in Greece where a Roma family had a blond haired child from Romania. I think that in the past they also kidnapped European children who grew up with them and later were married to the Roma and thus making the Roma look mixed.

Majority of Indian in the US are on H1B visa of course they won't sign up for the government welfare so the percentage of Indian on welfare should be lower compare to other race or ethnicity.

Where did you get that statistic from? Pulled it out of somewhere?

In my history books, there are two wars mentioned against the import of opium and China was not colonized and ruled by the Brits. I also remember that the Brits forced you to grow opium (with the help of your elite) which caused mass starvation in India because the farmers couldn't grow food. So, mentioning the opium is in fact a slap on your face as well.

Anyway, recently there was a case of child abduction in Greece where a Roma family had a blond haired child from Romania. I think that in the past they also kidnapped European children who grew up with them and later were married to the Roma and thus making the Roma look mixed.

Indian peasants revolted against forced plantation, revolted against salt taxation. But Chinese Emperors simply opened the doors of China to save their thrones to ruin Chinese masses by the dumping of opium by British.

you are making up stories about Romas based on single incident.

Hindu Indian welcome the British to India subcontinent with open arm to over throw the ruling of the Muslim, Indian were the willing slave to the British and serve under British master, Indian can't whine about British looting their nation since they're subject to British rule, British was the ruler of the Indian subcontinent then they had all the right to take whatever they want out of the continent as their chosen. Indian didn't revolt and fought back the British invasion to win over their independent except British after the WW2 were on the decline both in economic and military power, British in no position to continue rule over India and they withdraw and divide the continent into many different nations.

Most of India didn't have Muslim rule when British came, most of India was under Maratha Empire and Sikh Empire. Only a small part of it was under Muslim rule like Bengal, Awadh, Sindh and Hyderabad.

British had to fight hard to control India which even ruined the East India Company in 1858 unlike the coward Chinese emperors letting them dump opium in China without a fight to savw their throne. Then collaborating with Japanese to create Manchukuo.

Indian peasants revolted against forced plantation, revolted against salt taxation. But Chinese Emperors simply opened the doors of China to save their thrones to ruin Chinese masses by the dumping of opium by British.

That's why the Chinese gov. fought two bloody wars? The Chinese lost both wars and as a consequence had to allow the opium to be traded by treaty and that prevented China to become a colony.

Your revolts were suppressed with the help of the Indian elite and thus the Brits ruled you for 200 years. The same elite that helped to suppress the revolts are still lording over India.

Single incident? Google Roma/ Sinti and kidnapping children and see for yourself.

That's why the Chinese gov. fought two bloody wars? The Chinese lost both wars and as a consequence had to allow the opium to be traded by treaty and that prevented China to become a colony.

Your revolts were suppressed with the help of the Indian elite and thus the Brits ruled you for 200 years. The same elite that helped to suppress the revolts are still lording over India.

Single incident? Google Roma/ Sinti and kidnapping children and see for yourself.

You means China became the vassal state to protect Qing Dynasty.

In the past romanian villagers chased away gypsie camps from their towns because they were in the habit of abducting children.They've calmed down during communist times due to the regime but they went at it again after 1990,ofcourse not on the scale of pre WW2.

I'm sry but many accusations regarding the gypsies are for the most part true and gypsies usually don't mix with outsiders.

In the past romanian villagers chased away gypsie camps from their towns because they were in the habit of abducting children.They've calmed down during communist times due to the regime but they went at it again after 1990,ofcourse not on the scale of pre WW2.

I'm sry but many accusations regarding the gypsies are for the most part true and gypsies usually don't mix with outsiders.

Gotterdammerung claimed that Romas have European genes because they abducted White kids and intermaaried with them. his claim sounds bizarre.

You fail to understand me,in the end they could have come from Mars,my problem with them is not their place of origin,skin colour but their constant failure at integration.If they would act like the indian community in the UK i would be a happy man with absolutely no complaints against them.

Roma culture have no similarity with Indian culture except for few distant similarity. Their dress, music, dances, food, writing system and cultural values are extremely different and alien to ours.

Majority of Indians in the US are illegal so they know if they apply for welfare they will get caught automatically
You can't apply for welfare if you are illegal. Just like you can't expect you to know about any subject matter before you add your comments here. But congrats on being just like the Chinese when it comes to welfare users in america.

Gotterdammerung claimed that Romas have European genes because they abducted White kids and intermaaried with them. his claim sounds bizarre.

It's not a far fetched theory altough the gypsie migration occured some 1500 years ago from India and they arrived some 600 years ago in Europe.They've stopped for several hundred years in Iran,Mesopotamia,Anatolia.It's a long trek with huge territories covered,i think that somewhere along the line they've mixed with non gypsies.I just know the current trend regarding mixing between gypsies and europeans,the distrust is mutual and we're talking about 2013 ,i don't think i have to tell you what it was like some time ago, back in the past.I think my own father would throw me of the balcony if i would present a romani girl at home or her family would instantly shank me,lol.

Roma culture have no similarity with Indian culture except for few distant similarity. Their dress, music, dances, food, writing system and cultural values are extremely different and alien to ours.

Again,i never said nor do i think current day gypsies=current day indians.

Again,i never said nor do i think current day gypsies=current day indians.

Some of the members here are saying Roma should be considered as Indians, it sounds like English people should be considered as German since they came from Saxony.

Some of the members here are saying Roma should be considered as Indians, it sounds like English people should be considered as German since they came from Saxony.

gypsies were dalits from India that was chased out by Aryans. They intermarried with local slavs and so they look different( and during intermarriage, the spouses become gypsies). But they have the affinity of staying with their group just like an Indian caste, except marry "in" people from the surrounding population.

Caste is the major cultural trait of India that do not exist in other civilization. and this is what distinguish gypsies as well as they were originally Indians.

Back
Top Bottom