What's new

'Welcome Home, India's Daughter': Woman Forced To Marry Pak Man Returns

Completely true. There are Indian muslims who are not delusional anymore and know reality of India.
What is reality of India??

Speaking lies 1000 times doesnt make a lie a truth.

Prove what??

All of her lies have been discussed right from the first page of this thread. Court never supported her or her position. Our court simply let a liar out of our country after she begged to go out.

Glad that a child got her mother back.

That is all that matters to a Pakistani like me. Regarding this whole episode, well this lady made a mistake, but again everyone does, she should have learnt about the culture and place well before getting serious to tie a knot. Hope she takes great care of her child and raises her a good human.
what abut her lies and bad mouthing our motherland ??/

Come on lets be realistic here .
Its pakistan we are talking about not vatican city.
Usne bhi behati ganga mein haath dho liye.

Come on lets be realistic here .
Its pakistan we are talking about not vatican city.
Usne bhi behati ganga mein haath dho liye.
but its pathetic and she is utter liar
she came pakistan date 2 may
she went indian embassy 5 may
its means she was free with her BF in Pakistan for just 72 hours

and all this BS coming from her mouth abut Pakistan is like she lived in pakistan long time and know pakistan very well ?

i have no other problem then blaming pakistani society with fake lies . that is only issue . how many provences cites she visited in paksitan ?
she insult not only nation but millions of paksitani females .

but its pathetic and she is utter liar
she came pakistan date 2 may
she went indian embassy 5 may
its means she was free with her BF in Pakistan for just 72 hours

and all this BS coming from her mouth abut Pakistan is like she lived in pakistan long time and know pakistan very well ?

i have no other problem then blaming pakistani society with fake lies . that is only issue . how many provences cites she visited in paksitan ?
she insult not only nation but millions of paksitani females .
Have you ever been to India ?
You find females in public spaces everywhere here.
Accounts of visitors from pakistan or west remark on this marked difference between the 2 countries.
She would have been suffocated anywhere in pakistan.
Their is a long blog written by a pakistan born british pakistani lady who backpacked across india for 6 months alone .
She said i feel indian and was very uncomfortable in lahore .

Have you ever been to India ?
You find females in public spaces everywhere here.
Accounts of visitors from pakistan or west remark on this marked difference between the 2 countries.
She would have been suffocated anywhere in pakistan.
Their is a long blog written by a pakistan born british pakistani lady who backpacked across india for 6 months alone .
She said i feel indian and was very uncomfortable in lahore .
so what make you think we chain our females and jail them ?

for god sake females are 51% of paksitan and they are everywhere . did you read such remarks before then this lady ?.

i did not said anything abut india and indian females . she is bad mouthing us not we

its 2017 now even trans genders asking for jobs quota and rights man

Good riddance to bad garbage. To hell with her.

I would never marry an Indian anyways.

Does any one asks you ?

i am 33 years old and since her statement i try to think who many people i know in real life having 4 wives i find only 2 relatives have marred 4 but not all alive some die some they diverse and then marry again.she visited 100 hours and find out all of us have 4 wives from Philippines and other nationals too :rofl:

But since she is a lady noone in India going to ask her about the loopholes in her version of story.

I think that is her revenge .Not against Pakistan but against that guy .
His actions caused embarrasment to Pakistan.Now at least he will get some kick to invite that Indian lady in to Pakistan

That guy would now be given nishan-e-pakistan for his contribution
Hope she doesn't get caught with a cheese burger in India... forget gunpoint... it's a whole village of Hindutva pouring kerosene on her and setting her on fire then...

Probably wanted to marry a "Khan"... went to pakistan and found out the khan was broke assss PizzaHut delivery boy.. Out came the gun point story..

Looks like you watch a lot of lollywood propaganda movies.

timeline
Nov-Dec 2018 SC verdict for temple
Dec-Jan 2019 - Announcment of Grand Ram Temple (just in time for elections ;))
March-April 2019 BJP Victory in Elections with higher Majority

In Politics Timing is Everything
I can assure you the SC verdict is going to be to build both - a temple and a mosque.

What's important is that she is back where she wants to be. Good that Pak authorities did not make this about India-Pak ego and let he go as per her wishes. If she was fooled or deceived, she has every right to be angry and cry foul. This is not about countries - all of South Asia is filled with men who think they have some divine power over women.

Does any one asks you ?

But since she is a lady noone in India going to ask her about the loopholes in her version of story.
if everyone lets say marry two then our population must be like 66% females and 33% male :rofl:

and if we marry 4 then we must have 80% female and 20 male population :lol:

What is she doing? :what:
More Topi Darama to gain more support from her Fellow Countryfolks aur kya bhai.
Pyar ho gya shadi kar li.Jab Larai ho gai to apna Desh yaad aa gya aur darama bana dia. Kher khushi khushi jao behan apne ghar saanu ki.

if everyone lets say marry two then our population must be like 66% females and 33% male :rofl:

and if we marry 4 then we must have 80% female and 20 male population :lol:

I know dude :D
She did some mistake .
When things got out of her control she took refuge in embassy .Any way thanks to Pak Court and that lawyer .

Back
Top Bottom