What's new

'Welcome Home, India's Daughter': Woman Forced To Marry Pak Man Returns

What hard to believe,,, CNN is saying the same thing , she is Afghan,,, found with false Pakistani ID and is deported ...
When she (Afghan girl) was flown to India, your media was telling it was all propaganda by RAW to malign Pakistan internationally as she will now read Indian script...usual rant by your country.

Yes, do ask them personally not the one sitting with all the media persons and your foreign ministers,,, they will tell you we are very happy here ...

I am yet to see Indian Muslims going to Pakistan as refugees while we have thousands Hindus/Sikhs coming to Indian every year as asylum seekers. Uzma is not the only case.

Off course you would believe one individual in limelight....since thousands of Sikhs who visit Pakistan each year must be affiliated with Khalistan movement...not to mention other Muslims who also visit.
Adnan Sami would disagree with you and so would thousands of Pakistan Hindus and Sikhs who cross the border every year.

Sikhs visit Pakistan because of religious reasons. They don't have any choice. Just like how Iranian visit Saudi for religious reasons.

Last edited:
Watch and weep, Chandu lal leaves Pakistan, holding his own gun.... with all fingers intact.
Chandu-1-580x395.jpg

Back in India....Dear lord, those cruel Pakistanis tortured him and fractured his fingers..... what were you saying. !!!

56883226.cms
He's gonna be the next big b. Big BC.

When she (Afghan girl) was flown back to India, your media was telling it was all propaganda by RAW to malign Pakistan internationally as she will now read Indian script...usual rant by your country.

I am yet to see Indian Muslims going to Pakistan as refugees while we have thousands Hindus/Sikhs coming to Indian every year as asylum seekers. Uzma is not the only case.

Adnan Sami would disagree with you and so would thousands of Pakistan Hindus and Sikhs who cross the border every year.

Sikhs visit Pakistan because of religious reasons. They don't have any choice. Just like how Iranian visit Saudi for religious reasons.
Me and my family are the one who poudly migrated to Pakistan ,,, My grand father's brothers still lives in Mumbai ,,, My father and brother in law regularly visits India and we are proud to migrate to Pakistan ...

Furthermore, who will speak against you ,, those who tried you killed them ,,, check Om Puri ,,, No buddy is even dearing to investigate torture marks found on his body at the time of death ...

For your kind info Uzma was Indian at the first place ,,,

Alyy Khan (actor in Don 2) would also like to dsagree with you who has seteled in Pakistan but unlike you Indians we don't require them to bash on India as a part of their nationalism scheme ...

You Indians have to poke in everything ,, you are so nuts with Pakistan that a criminal who is forging false document of Pakistan you are presenting it as a hero in your country ,,, you do not have any honor in your hatred towards Pakistan ,,, but the facts remain as it is that we muslims rulled you Hindus for 100s of years and when time came when you were dreaming to rule us then we smartly created Pakistan for the muslims who want to keep their honor intact ,,, so hush hush to you ...

Last edited:
Me and my family are the one who poudly migrated to Pakistan ,,, My grand father's brothers still lives in Mumbai ,,, My father and brother in law regularly visits India and we are proud to migrate to Pakistan ...

Furthermore, who will speak against you ,, those who tried you killed them ,,, check Om Puri ,,, No buddy is even dearing to investigate torture marks found on his body at the time of death ...

For your kind info Uzma was Indian at the first place ,,,

Alyy Khan (actor in Don 2) would also like to dsagree with you who has seteled in Pakistan but unlike you Indians we don't require them to bash on India as a part of their nationalism scheme ...

You Indians have to poke in everything ,, you are so nuts with Pakistan that a criminal who is forging false document of Pakistan you are presenting it as a hero in your country ,,, you do not have any honor in your hatred towards Pakistan ,,, but the facts remain as it is that we muslims rulled you Hindus for 100s of years and when time came when you were dreaming to rule us then we smartly created Pakistan for the muslims who want to keep their honor intact ,,, so hush hush to you ...

I agree with the substance what you have written...Pakistan not only need honorable and dignified countries as friends...Pakistan need honorable and dignified enemies as well.

No one in Pakistan stoop so low to the level we see in India, the Indian media is one example, the hawks and many hardliners in India spew the same low level vitriol and passes senile comments.

We should seek a new honorable and dignified enemy...not India. We should stop treating her as our enemy...make new ones.

I agree with the substance what you have written...Pakistan not only need honorable and dignified countries as friends...Pakistan need honorable and dignified enemies as well.

No one in Pakistan stoops so low to the level we see in India, the Indian media is one example, the hawks and many hardliners in India spew the same low level vitriol and passes senile comments.

We should seek a new honorable and dignified enemy...not India. We should stop treating her as our enemy...make new ones.
No offense,,, but why make a new enemy ,,, I am in favour of having good relations with everyone including India but I know for fact that they will not accept the way their media and their gov has fed them that all cause of trouble to them is Pakistan ,,, I don't see any sense prevailing in India ...

What was she expecting ? Mardan is not a developed metropolitan city like Lahore or Islamabad .it is like an remote ordinary town in India. She most probably loved him but after seeing the conditions she backed out cause u can't compare mardan with Delhi .by the way , I feel really bad for Indian girls . they have to look towards Pakistan for handsome guys.

Last edited:
Wtf ? That poor Muslim women got raped by a Pakistani national and these users are making jokes & propaganda about her, seriously how sick can ppl get. There is nothing funny about rape to make jokes about

No offense,,, but why make a new enemy ,,, I am in favour of having good relations with everyone including India but I know for fact that they will not accept the way their media and their gov has fed them that all cause of trouble to them is Pakistan ,,, I don't see any sense prevailing in India ...

Yes I had the same feeling...with the fault lines prevalent in India regarding divisions in caste and class, animosity between region and religions, the high caste and low caste divide and differences...India need a common enemy, a country which as an enemy can unite the Indian nation divided in between.

So Pakistan is the common denominator, the country which can be bashed...look Indians don't fight with each others, don't demand more...there is Pakistan, so we should unite against Pakistan, this is the Indian psyche and thought of the ruling high caste...

Back
Top Bottom