What's new

'Welcome Home, India's Daughter': Woman Forced To Marry Pak Man Returns

You being on a Pakistani forum and digging up any article to show some negativity about Pakistan is sufficient to prove your Pakistan obsession and your mindset....no doubt Pakistan has 101 faults but do you characters ever stop for to do some introspection.... well here are couple of articles on the snow white clean and innocent peaceful kingdom called, India, Bharat or Hindustan.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/a-zillion-reasons-to-escape-from-india.169383/

http://creative.sulekha.com/indians-are-hobbesian-culture-of-self-interest-a-fwd_525700_blog

Uzma touched the ground immediately as she entered into India.

thequint%2F2017-05%2F6cefe81c-1501-4023-b41f-0721945f14d6%2FUzma%20returns%20to%20india.JPG
so was she flying before entering India ? :rofl:

Lol Bharatis still worshiping this fraud Uzma. :rofl:

She was such a big fraud that even her relatives say that she had 5 unsuccessful marriages before marrying to this Pakistani

Fraud daughter of a fraud country. :lol:

How much more ridiculous propaganda will you claim , she's just 20 , yet people like you in this thread claims she has 3 kids , married twice and other bs .

There nothing more pathetic than making propaganda on rape victims.

How much more ridiculous propaganda will you claim , she's just 20 , yet people like you in this thread claims she has 3 kids , married twice and other bs .

There nothing more pathetic than making propaganda on rape victims.

She looks 20 to you??? :rofl:

Go get your eyes checked buddy. And it is her relatives that are saying she had 5 failed marriages not me. A lot of Indian muslims are calling him to be a fraud. Your own media has called her to be a liar.

Stop defending this liar.

Uzma touched the ground immediately as she entered into India.

thequint%2F2017-05%2F6cefe81c-1501-4023-b41f-0721945f14d6%2FUzma%20returns%20to%20india.JPG

Woh us sai Rs10 gir gaye thai jo Indian government nai diye thai is nautanki kai liye. Woh utha rahi hai. :lol:

@Margarita Bogus story.

Even Indian media is having a difficult time believing Uzma's story.

Read: Forced to marry at gunpoint or elaborate lie? Uzma's story crumbles under evidence (India Today)

So??

Tarek Fatah lives in Canada, not Pakistan. And since Pakistan refused to renew Adnan Sami's passport, he is always butt hurt.

As for Saimaa Azhar, she works in Pakistan and this is what she has to say:

She denied any such statement to the Indian media, more over she accused Indian media for publishing a “chopped version” of her Interview. Saima said:

“What’s written is a chopped version of my interview. I undoubtedly love Pakistan and happily give my life for Pakistan. It’s just my father who migrated to Pakistan was from India. I was born here, in Pakistan. By birth my father is an Indian so my roots belong to India; that’s the reason I love visiting it; nothing else.”

Source: HTV

You being on a Pakistani forum and digging up any article to show some negativity about Pakistan is sufficient to prove your Pakistan obsession and your mindset....no doubt Pakistan has 101 faults but do you characters ever stop for to do some introspection.... well here are couple of articles on the snow white clean and innocent peaceful kingdom called, India, Bharat or Hindustan.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/a-zillion-reasons-to-escape-from-india.169383/

http://creative.sulekha.com/indians-are-hobbesian-culture-of-self-interest-a-fwd_525700_blog
Wordpress :rofl: and that too non working link

and 2nd link is about corruption in India...and we encourage such productive criticism

You are just clutching at straws now...

She looks 20 to you???

Go get your eyes checked buddy. And it is her relatives that are saying she had 5 failed marriages not me. A lot of Indian muslims are calling him to be a fraud. Your own media has called her to be a liar.

Stop defending this liar.

She is stated to be 20 in all media , including Pakistani ones , she just finished her bachelors in Malaysia , meaning she's at most 21 .

@Khanate @Pluralist

The India Today author who is doubting Uzma's painful story is Pakistani national, so it is obvious he is biased in his reporting

Look at some of the articles he has written for India today

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/author/Hamza-Ameer/1.html

@Margarita ,
See how your country fellows are raising the Tiranga in UK.

What it has to do with this video? When did we claim we are better than UK, but we will slowly reach their level. And fyi Pakistanis do not have good reputation as refugees, for a country of 200 mil, they churn out a lot of them...

Anyways, the topic of discussion is this Muslim Woman Umza who after visiting Pakistan realized how good she has in India.

Wordpress :rofl: and that too non working link

and 2nd link is about corruption in India...and we encourage such productive criticism

You are just clutching at straws now...
Yea I'm sure since the article was posted , most Indians have moved to Mars. :lol:...pity you left Jairam Ramesh behind to tell the world some truth about India. :sarcastic:

@Khanate @Pluralist

What it has to do with this video? When did we claim we are better than UK, but we will slowly reach their level.

The topic of discussion is this Muslim Woman Umza who after visiting Pakistan realized how good she has in India.
If one individual floats your boat then there are also videos of Muslims in Gujarat seeking Pakistan's help.
what do you have to say about that.

She is a fraud. Might have faked her age too.
She was forced married in Pakistan, and made to suffer, and was tortured, at such a young age, and you have audacity to call her a fraud?

you were using similar words for that poor afghan girl...It is becoming boring now

Anyone who does not agree with the national narrative of Pakistan is a fraud or traitor. Well done

If one individual floats your boat then there are also videos of Muslims in Gujarat seeking Pakistan's help.
what do you have to say about that.
There is a reason why Videos are not considered as serious evidence in courts (well at least in functioning democracies)

She was forced married in Pakistan, and made to suffer, and was tortured, at such a young age, and you have audacity to call her a fraud?

you were using similar words for that poor afghan girl...It is becoming boring now

Anyone who does not agree with the national narrative of Pakistan is a fraud or traitor. Well done

She got visa of Buner. Boarded from Malaysia for Lahore. Went to Buner. Got married.

All "forced". :lol:

Nobody agrees with that narrative about Pakistan so cut it bharati and keep worshiping this fraud uzma.

Back
Top Bottom