What's new

'Welcome Home, India's Daughter': Woman Forced To Marry Pak Man Returns

They are Singaporean citizens, let the authority deal with them and such law violation is common across every country, tell me a single country where citizens are not involved in prostitution even when it is banned?

Indian workers prostituting themselves in Singapore are on visa hence they are breaking their visa conditions. I know Indian government is getting remittances all the same, prostitution money or not, hence they are looking the other way.

Anyways, how is this thing related to the topic in hand...How is related to Uzma's description of Pakistan?

Relax, sunshine.

You were giving examples, I give an example too.

Even if for a minute we believe the Uzma story about the 'abduction' and 'forced marriage at 'gun point' with one Pakistani 'Tahir Ali'....and all her story about the trip to Buner, Pakistan...even if it is to be believed, why is she blaming the whole Pakistan, the whole country of 200 million plus people...it raises the question about paid and concocted story.

This is a story of 'one Indian individual marrying a Pakistani individual citizen'...where does whole Pakistan comes in the picture as it has nothing to do with the rest of the country. It is like saying since 'Uzma' is a fraud the whole of India is full of fraudulent people...is this acceptable.

So blaming Pakistan with all the media hype, calling her the Indian daughter, with Indian media connivance makes it all the more sinister and concocted story.

Ironically Sushma Swaraj, thanked the Pakistan high ups, the Isb high court about the prompt action...the very same Pakistani people Uzma is blaming...doesn't adds up here.

It is a kind of story which has been blown out of proportion and hence now fully exposed and stand busted....a new script is needed.

Last edited:
Jinnah took away and carved a country out of your belly, for Muslims to live in peace and eat beef, and call for prayers in total freedom and safety, so why are you welcoming back a Muslim, who might disturb your open defecation in peace? Oh I forget you lot are used to diarrhea from both ends. Enjoy your shit.
Pakistan is a very unpeaceful state..india would hVe been suffering too if it had stayed with pak..that is why I thank jinnah

Here's what you said:

The India Today author who is doubting Uzma's painful story is Pakistani national, so it is obvious he is biased in his reporting​

Hamza Ameer hasn't worked for a Pakistani media company in his entire career. All his work is with Indian media companies. He could be an Indian national working in Pakistan as a Pakistani correspondent. No one is refuting that is reporting out of Pakistan and he is a Pakistani correspondent. However, you claimed he is a Pakistani national. Can you prove that?

Screenshot of his Linkedin profile:

PitRTG1.jpg

Hamza Ameer hasn't worked for a Pakistani media company in his entire career. All his work is with Indian media companies. He could be an Indian national working in Pakistan as a Pakistani correspondent. No one is refuting that is reporting out of Pakistan and he is a Pakistani correspondent. However, you claimed he is a Pakistani national. Can you prove that?

Screenshot of his Linkedin profile:

PitRTG1.jpg
Denial is deep rooted among Pakistanis who don't believe to see even obvious if it is against their national Narrative.

Why on Earth would an Indian move to Pakistan and work as correspondent for NDTV, India Today and Press TV (Iran)? Also note he is not full time with any of these companies.

He is a Pakistani national working for media houses around the world helping cover pakistani stories. Is it too hard to understand?

@Khanate He is Pakistani correspondent to Press TV too, will you now call him Iranian?:lol:

Denial is deep rooted among Pakistanis who don't believe to see even obvious if it is against their national Narrative.

Why on Earth would an Indian move to Pakistan and work as correspondent for NDTV, India Today and Press TV? Also note he is not full time with any of these companies.

He is a Pakistani national working for media houses around the world helping cover pakistani stories. Is it too hard to understand.

Again, this is what you claimed:

The India Today author who is doubting Uzma's painful story is Pakistani national, so it is obvious he is biased in his reporting​

Can you prove he is a Pakistani national?

His Linkedin profile clearly shows he works with India media companies so he can be an Indian journalist based out of Pakistan. This is very common in the news business. And he hasn't worked with Pakistani media companies in his career so how do you know he is a Pakistani national?

If you make a claim, the burden of proof is on you. Please provide us the evidence.

Again, this is what you claimed:

Can you prove he is a Pakistani national?

His Linkedin profile clearly shows he works with India media companies so he can be an Indian journalist based out of Pakistan. This is very common in the news business. And he hasn't worked with Pakistani media companies in his career so how do you know he is a Pakistani national?

If you make a claim, the burden of evidence is on you. Please provide us the evidence.
A Muslim guy living in Pakistan working for Indian and Iranian media houses is not a Pakistani national? Wow

Oh god! No wonder its so easy for you guys to believe all the lies govt/army is feeding you, and you are among the educated elites who have access to internet :disagree:

Look at his schooling, I hope this gives you your answer

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-05-28 at 5.34.22 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-05-28 at 5.34.22 PM.png
    63.1 KB · Views: 17
A Muslim guy living in Pakistan working for Indian and Iranian media houses is not a Pakistani national? Wow

Oh god! No wonder its so easy for you guys to believe all the lies govt/army is feeding you, and you are among the educated elites who have access to internet :disagree:

Good schooling. No wonder he is not worshiping a fraud like you.

I'm not sure why you're getting so worked up over substantiating your own claims. That's how you have an objective conversation. Relax.

Good schooling. No wonder he is not worshiping a fraud like you.
Pakistani schooling :D
I'm not sure why you're getting so worked up over substantiating your own claims. That's how you have an objective conversation. Relax.

I am not getting worked up but shocked that you are not believing he is a Pakistani evnthough you have access to his Linkedin profile.

Back
Top Bottom