What's new

Wearing Hijab Not An Essential Religious Practice, Says Karnataka High Court

Not brain dead. The Lions of Faith, national emblem of India, is directly my ancestry. Faith in Allah requires brain.

You have an ideological block of two nation theory. We have never subscribed to it. Even most of the Muhajirs in Pakistan don't believe in it.

Excuses. You will never be pleased with Indian Muslims unless they are kissing your butt. I am not from that background.
If you have a brain, you will question all sacred books, pick up what is relevant and get rid of a lot of ancient nonsense. Religion served to the stupid partition of India, Muslims fighting to be the rulers instead of sharing power with other minorities as it happens in India. The Hindutva movement is not much different, and also represent a sort of fascism. There are many useful and wonderful traditions in many religions that serve to promote a peaceful society. We should analyse each of them according to the underlying principles and its relevance in modern times.

This ban is only inside classrooms. They can wear whatever they want outside. No restrictions on it.

Not brain dead. The Lions of Faith, national emblem of India, is directly my ancestry. Faith in Allah requires brain.

You have an ideological block of two nation theory. We have never subscribed to it. Even most of the Muhajirs in Pakistan don't believe in it.
Yes, if you think Pakistanis "obsess" over you because you are the "rulers" of the subcontinent, you suffer from brain damage.

Literally no one sees you as such. They see you as a victim bullied in your own home, nothing more.

Muhajirs in Pakistan would have never travelled if they did not believe in it, or at the very least did not fear for their life.

I agree.

But Pakistani Muslims and Indian Muslims are the same people.

Pakistan needs to take the initiative. The safety and security of 250 million Indian Muslims depends on Pakistan.
Yes. Take the initiative and remove religion as the main source of jurisprudence. Promote union with India and Bangladesh on a common cultural heritage and focus on fighting corruption, ignorance, and hatred.

Thank you Jinnah .. you were so right!

given how they behaved towards Pakistan.. what were you expecting?
Indeed. There is always a Muslim, often one with little or no culture, believing that other Muslims are infidels or apostates.

This ban is only inside classrooms. They can wear whatever they want outside. No restrictions on it.
This judgement is good for muslims. If court allowed it, we could see all kind of crazy things by Hindu's in school and collages.

No!!!

This is really shameful and stooping too low,

What to wear and not is a basic human right.

And what to eat as well(this is compromised in India too), plus other rights, this is a sign of a bigoted fascism.

It's the latest in a long line of anti Muslim actions, whilst at the same time trying to force every kind of weird hindu craziness on everyone

Start with banning these naked babas/Sadhus, in front of women too, how convoluted and crooked it can get in India, more explicit pics are not posted.

1647336228444.png

Last edited:
The court got it wrong. Burqa face covering is not part of essential religion; it is more sociocultural. But, covering the hair is part of Islamic religious faith, which is up to the individual to choose how much to practice it, and not decided by courts and committees.
Now we have to learn Islamic practices from heathen hindus? lol

Hijab is a mandatory practice for Muslim women. But, they are free to choose if they want to practice hijab or not.

Indian hindus are behaving like mad dogs these days...
It is not upto the individual to practice it or not, Hijab is mandatory and if someone is practicing it or not shows the level of Iman in HER (as Hijab is for women, men need to cover their head with hat)

i can flood this forum with countless anti Pakistan statements made by indian muslims ...where do you want me to start..

besides all these events you are showing are post modi india

i can flood this forum with countless anti Pakistan statements made by indian muslims ...where do you want me to start..

besides all these events you are showing are post modi india
Keep on giving excuses.

It's your religious duty to protect fellow Muslims

Girls/women looks graceful in head Scarf, Hijab

And mostly it is about modesty/protection/safety of all kind.

1647337104671.png

1647337164514.png

It's an empowering choice, actually....

1647337373484.png

Under duress, a muslim is alowed to eat pork. He will be stil a muslim.

Doesn't mean it's ok for a muslim to eat pork.

So Indian Muslims - students especially - need to rise up not to demand real human rights like free housing, free healthcare, free education etc but to demand what is not really an Islamic garment but a Jewish one ?
View attachment 824222
View attachment 824223
Adding to that an Egyptian Muslim woman parliamentarian and academic, Amna Nosseir, has researched on this and has called for ban on the burqa :

When I was in school and two years of college no girl wore a burqa.

Thank you Jf Thunder for tagging me. I agree with you because I too find myself in one of a few times agreeing with a ruling of the Indian court system.

Vapnope, the Indian courts system consulted Abdullah Yusuf Ali's English translation of the Quran and found no mention of the burqa that these misinformed and misguided girls and their so-called community elders are demanding. :)

When many Indian Muslims are confused, misinformed and misguided the kafir Indian courts did well this time in letting these particular Muslims what is in Islam and what not. :)
it is frightening how the radicals have quickly taken over and influenced many Muslim countries that were once quite normal.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom