What's new

We won't shoot drones, Khuwaja Saad Rafique [PMLN]

then pti government cant fulfill its promise so in reaction they will be in front of Parliament in ISLAMABAD

so they should better convince usa to stop badmashi .the supply route is also from kpk of nato so watch out

THINGS WILL GET UGLY IMRAN KHAN WILL NOT COMPROMISE EVER INSHALLAH

thats a good suggestion. PTI must do that if nawaz fails the nation...

or jahan tak chopnay ki bat hai woh kaam apka hai, app jari rakho :P

hum ney to Pti ki esi mari hai elections mien key chekhien abhi tak a rahi hain :D

NS has said it numerous times that there are other ways to stop drones

ap na chopna aur KPK mien Block kar dena NATO supply :D

I think u r just trolling coz a senior member like u cant be so dumb .. ganjay pheley b pakistani bech chuka ha ..apny mulaq k army chief k khilaaf USA mei biyaan dilwaya ...kesy geray ga unh USA k drones ... Saudis masters se basti karni ha nawaz sharif ne

hum ney to Pti ki esi mari hai elections mien key chekhien abhi tak a rahi hain :D

Phir se sarya ay gaya ha ...yaad ha pheley bi aya tha ..musharaf ne gardan se nikal k pechay daal dya ... machar kaat rahay the tu roo raha tha .. bhie ush ne jeddah baag jana ha jootay ap loogon ko parnay hain ..

Why does this surprise people?
NS would never do anything to upset his masters.

Imran or PTI also would not have ever done it. Spit on my face if I am wrong but we all also knows it. Our Political Force does not have the will to do it and we can play these tantrums for Public consumption but we cannot take pangs with States but to be very honest PTI would have done very well to this country apart from drone than any other political party..

Imran or PTI also would not have ever done it. Spit on my face if I am wrong but we all also knows it. Our Political Force does not have the will to do it and we can play these tantrums for Public consumption but we cannot take pangs with States but to be very honest PTI would have done very well to this country apart from drone than any other political party..

remember this date mate

imran khan will InsAllah make no compromise on drones

nato and usa should better think of smooth withdrawal and stop badmashi else huge problems for their safe exit guarantors in Islamabad and army in pindi which means huge problems for usa and west for withdrawal

the nato supply line also goes from kpk if one don't stop badmashi than no implementation on nato supplies agreement

Do you know what I hate about PMLN and PPP and their supporters?

They think its all a joke, children and women dieing because of drone strikes is funny, their own Pakistanis dieing is funny. They make a joke out of it and follow up with sarcastic comments.

Our own children are dying, those Pakistani children in the mountains are seen as "collateral damage" are my children. It pains me so much every time I think about it.

Like I said we have Ghadars in the midst. These disgusting people with their Ghadari mentality.

No strength of mind or conviction, weak people with weak goals, leading our country to destruction.

Some kids overreacting here . I dont see any problem with drones as long as it kill TTP and all those who are anti-pakistan extremists

Need to minimize the civilian casualties by accomplishing a necessary task with minimal collateral damage and civilian casualties and with permission and cooperation of our army forces. Pakistan army took part in WOT and sacrificed so much already. Blame Army/Musharaf for it not saad rafique

Leader@ why dont focus on news of PTI and what they have done in KPK so far

oh wait for 90 days to see naya KPK :D

Hor chupoo. Hunn bijli vee konni, te bumb vee buhteray. Mubarkian saryan nu. :pakistan:

Surprise, surprise! Pakistanis are known to be triumphalist by nature (remember one moslem = 10 hindus!!!!) and taking over of Delhi JUST prior to losing the war! Lol. Tall talkers

Shouldn't you be worrying about the Malthusian Depopulation drive the good old US of A have planned for India? Too many of you and they are making friends with you to make you reduce your population. Bill Gates is looking forward to working with you.

Its funny because they have not mentioned Pakistan and I don't think they will because Pakistan are aligned with China so its a no go area apart from a bunch of robots throwing bombs in the mountains in a remote location near the border. Once NATO leave and the war ends then no more drones.

But guess what, they are still going to depopulate India, if I were you I would start worrying about any family/friends you may have back there.

Shouldn't you be worrying about the Malthusian Depopulation drive the good old US of A have planned for India? Too many of you and they are making friends with you to make you reduce your population. Bill Gates is looking forward to working with you.

Its funny because they have not mentioned Pakistan and I don't think they will because Pakistan are aligned with China so its a no go area apart from a bunch of robots throwing bombs in the mountains in a remote location near the border. Once NATO leave and the war ends then no more drones.

But guess what, they are still going to depopulate India, if I were you I would start worrying about any family/friends you may have back there.

Scary Americans..didn't they send a nifty carrier over into our waters to intimidate us once? Didn't work out too well for them..come to think of it it didn't work out too well for you guys either. :cheesy:

Depopulation? Its the other way round, we're going to be populating their rich lands..we're already the second richest diaspora in the US right behind the Jews. Not long now the day when they'll all be chewing cud as the Baniya rips them off of their money. :omghaha:

On topic, shouldn't you guys wait a bit. Sharif has just taken over..wait and watch as to what he actually decides to do. I believe him and Kiyani had a nice talk about converging the interests of the Army and the Executive/Legislature..that should give the GOP adequate support to try its hand at some tougher options.

@Hyperion I rarely see reports of any drone strikes these days yaara. So isn't it sort of resolved anyway or is this just a temporary respite?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom