What's new

We won't shoot drones, Khuwaja Saad Rafique [PMLN]

Not Only That They Are Feeding Us?
But Also Our Inability To Act Against Terrorists In That Remote Part Of Pakistan, Is The Key reason Why ÙSA Will Not Stop Targgeting Those Terrorists, Hiding Under That Natural Cover Of Mountians?
I dont Know Whatever May Anyone thinks About This Whole Issue, But In Reality Innocent Peoples Killed By, Terrorists Is Still Much Higher, Then Those Killed By drones? Most Of The Times We Only Hear Prapogandas Made By The Parties Which Are Using This Sensitive Issue, For Thier Politics Only ?
But In Real They Only Use It For Political gain In KpK, & for Financial Gains Under table!
Even Thinking To Stop Drone Attacks, will Prove Another Regrouping Of Terrorists & Can Result In Another M3ga Terror Incident?
So Lets Say, Wise Thinking By PMLn Sofar!

Innocent people always do get caught between wars. But many people in Pakistan say suicide bombings in Pakistan is justified because of drone strikes. I mean come on, suicide bombings started way before drone strikes in Pakistan. If only our Army had acted and get rid of Taliban sanctuaries. Things got worse when Osama was found living comfortably near our military base. Whatever little trust the Americans had in us was gone after the Osama incident.
I can't believe I am saying this but Nawaz Sharif is acting more mature then before.

Drone ko choro bhie woh ap k bus k baat nhie ha ,,,Bhie bus apna PM house gira duh ...4 arab inh sheerion ko palnay mei laag gaye the ..ab fedrel mei b hain...

Innocent people always do get caught between wars. But many people in Pakistan say suicide bombings in Pakistan is justified because of drone strikes. I mean come on, suicide bombings started way before drone strikes in Pakistan. If only our Army had acted and get rid of Taliban sanctuaries. Things got worse when Osama was found living comfortably near our military base. Whatever little trust the Americans had in us was gone after the Osama incident.
I can't believe I am saying this but Nawaz Sharif is acting more mature then before.

Yes agreed Indeed, Even me If Hve To chose Between Him & Some 1 Else, Even with His Crouption & All the Devil Deeds, i Will Select Nawaz Over, Fazlu, ÌK, Munawaar, Zardari?

Yes agreed Indeed, Even me If Hve To chose Between Him & Some 1 Else, Even with His Crouption & All the Devil Deeds, i Will Select Nawaz Over, Fazlu, ÌK, Munawaar, Zardari?

He is promising a lot. We will have to wait and see. I hope PTI becomes a powerful opposition. Let democracy work for once in Pakistan.

So what is he saying? The only option for us Pakistanis is to sit and get killed by the drones anyway?

the 2nd option is shoot down drones and then be killed by the F-22s and Stealth Bombers in retaliation.

All this talk of massive retaliation is rubbish, US cannot and will not engage in massive retaliation for a lost drone they can easily replace; they cannot risk war with Pakistan nor is it in the interest of the US. Only fanboys of a particular country think there will be massive retaliation.

Instead of shooting down drones, challenge the US in the UN. The World will support us as the drone strikes are already unpopular with the Europeans. America cares for its Public Image in Europe. That will be more effective than shooting Drones down. We never tested the legality of Drone Strikes in the UNITED NATIONS as we gave the US administration permission to go ahead with strikes. All we have to do now is retract that permission publicly so they cannot claim that they are making Drone strikes with our permission.

It is illegal for any Nation to violate the Sovereignty of member nation, but it is not illegal if the country under attack gives permission. Put the US on the Illegal side and then watch the show to stop.

He is promising a lot. We will have to wait and see. I hope PTI becomes a powerful opposition. Let democracy work for once in Pakistan.

Sorry, I am not So Convinced About Damocrazy In Pakistan but, As nawaz Sharif Is Most experince National Leader In The Groove, lets Give Him the chance To Prove that, Democracy worth Trying? PTI As Strong Opposition? Thats An Odd Chance cause Its Leadership really Lacks, required Experince in Every Deprtment Of Politics, Will Not Pose Any Major Hurdle In Nawaz,s Way?

All this talk of massive retaliation is rubbish, US cannot and will not engage in massive retaliation for a lost drone they can easily replace; they cannot risk war with Pakistan nor is it in the interest of the US. Only fanboys of a particular country think there will be massive retaliation.

Ohh So Salala Wasnt There?
We Need To wakeup As Nation, & Unite Frist!
Instead Druming The War Drums!
Or Give Them The Excuse Like Saddam hussain Did, In The Gulf War?
They Will Be Loving That, If We Go After Thier any Flying Assests Thn We Ill Be Pin Down To Our Knees, with the Demand Of Giving Up Of Our Nucklear Assests?
BTW Why We Not Clean The Bad zones by Ourselves, Any Way These Bad Zones Of Terrorists Are Not Hurting Anyone Else More Thn Us?

Instead of shooting down drones, challenge the US in the UN. The World will support us as the drone strikes are already unpopular with the Europeans. America cares for its Public Image in Europe. That will be more effective than shooting Drones down. We never tested the legality of Drone Strikes in the UNITED NATIONS as we gave the US administration permission to go ahead with strikes. All we have to do now is retract that permission publicly so they cannot claim that they are making Drone strikes with our permission.

It is illegal for any Nation to violate the Sovereignty of member nation, but it is not illegal if the country under attack gives permission. Put the US on the Illegal side and then watch the show to stop.
Sorry, but ÙN Is a Private Property Of USA, It wont Be Going Against It, For Us?

It will only take a few days for USA to take us back in to stone ages. Pakistan cannot risk shooting down drones, best way is to take the case in UN. On the other hand USA and NATO can say we are striking at targets that target them in Afghanistan.

It will only take a few days for USA to take us back in to stone ages. Pakistan cannot risk shooting down drones, best way is to take the case in UN. On the other hand USA and NATO can say we are striking at targets that target them in Afghanistan.

US is not going to go to war with Pakistan, Congress will not approve it.

US is not going to go to war with Pakistan, Congress will not approve it.

Yes Congress Never Approved Salala Too Thn Why It happened?
Its not Congress Only Incharge De Affairs In Washington? There Are silent Big Brothers, Playing Thier Magic Allways?

Back
Top Bottom