What's new

"We will treat only Hindus, not Muslims"

understood, he is not sanghi and I will not call him again.

Just my personal analysis, I am NOBODY to determine your assessment. Please, there is no compulsion in this, but I see @Jackdaws as a loyal comrade in the fight against majoritarian disregard of the rule of law.

For India /BJP constitution is just useless piece of paper...buy pakora and enjoy, everything happening in India against the constitution, and Judiciary is too weak to say anything, afraid of mobs.....

so a piece of paper is nothing to boast about, implementation is....now you have selected RSS terrorist as your PM, who is mocking Indian constitution every sec passes by....

:(

sure, sooner the better.

Now that came from a Sanghi.

this is nothing....all of your brain cells will commit suicide, if you continue talking to me.......meray paas ilm kay bhut saray moti hain bakhairnay kay liyay...

lol ...ex sanghi will catch up, eventually...

My brain cells are all in my brain; the only trouble is that my brain refuses to stop running around the room, squeaking from time to time. This was after I was given a tutorial on Pathans and Pashtun and Pakhtun yesterday. I have still not recovered. @PakFact was present on the spot, and looked on with indulgent indifference at the tamasha going on; he should be court-martialed and shot.

If you want a good laugh, look it up.

My brain cells are all in my brain; the only trouble is that my brain refuses to stop running around the room, squeaking from time to time. This was after I was given a tutorial on Pathans and Pashtun and Pakhtun yesterday. I have still not recovered. @PakFact was present on the spot, and looked on with indulgent indifference at the tamasha going on; he should be court-martialed and shot.

If you want a good laugh, look it up. Ends with #1320 on the thread Homeland for Indian Muslims.

why did your mullas not allow ahmadi member to sit in commission of minorities ? give minorities right to live honorably then dare to talk on secularism.

Indian turd, on matter like these, better to shut your mouth as you don't have any knowledge what so ever.

The issue with their inclusion in commission for minorities is not them being accepted as minority by the state of Pakistan but they themselves not agreeing to be classified as minority. They think of themselves as Muslims but constitution of Pakistan, by majority vote, have classified them as non Muslim minority.

What do the Indian Muslims plan to do now? Sit like wading ducks waiting for the next attack? Have they devised any sort of strategy? Is ke baad bhi if they don't do something for themselves then they truly deserve whatever they are getting. Ideally they should have started consolidating themselves after the Gujarat riots in 2002.

If you want a good laugh, look it up.
I will look up for that ...but the condition what you are suffering with is normal .........Pathans are very sweet and if you have diabetes, monitor your intake.....and same goes, if you have heart issues...kamzoor dil kay log parhaiz karain..

I will look up for that ...but the condition what you are suffering with is normal .........Pathans are very sweet and if you have diabetes, monitor your intake.....and same goes, if you have heart issues...kamzoor dil kay log parhaiz karain..

I am not diabetic, but try to restrict myself to one a day. My heart issues have been addressed by the insertion of two stents and the deeply regretted death of Madhubala.

What do the Indian Muslims plan to do now? Sit like wading ducks waiting for the next attack? Have they devised any sort of strategy? Is ke baad bhi if they don't do something for themselves then they truly deserve whatever they are getting. Ideally they should have started consolidating themselves after the Gujarat riots in 2002.

Please come to the Homeland for Indian Muslims thread.

They could do with some strategic advice and morale boosting, misc shabashi from their Pakistani brothers.

Especially a Cliftonite. No less.

Royalty.

But more importantly
2. https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...an-15-mn-live-abroad/articleshow/63482043.cms

63482165.jpg

Holy Crap

1.9 Million Indians migrated to Pakistan and we also absorbed 4 million Afghans.

We Pakistanis have to be the most stupidest and also the most generous people in the world.

Back
Top Bottom