What's new

"We will treat only Hindus, not Muslims"

Mosques and chuches have their own wealth and manage it on their own without government interference. Temples don't have the same luxury, that is more than secularism.

so again, fake secularism.

On a side note, India is the only country on Earth where a majority that has a BILLION people is always being victimized :taz:

Must be hard being such massive p***ies

So then groveling of the feet of the white man in Canada like a good law abiding citizen you should have no problem about us not being secular either.

Where's the rub?
oh nice, the personal attacks.

You know I am correct, but your ego wont allow you to admit it, so you are now going for the persona attacks.

good job Doc.

On a side note, India is the only country on Earth where a majority that has a BILLION people is always being victimized :taz:

You know I am correct, but your ego wont allow you to admit it, so you are now going for the persona attacks.

good job Doc.

Accha.

So calling me a white man suck-up p.ussy is not a personal attack?

Or is it ok because you hide behind the refuge of saying you meant all Indians as a collective?

I'll tell something radical. I hope most Muslims here can stomach it.

If India were ever to officially drop it's secular identity constitutionally, it should only be for those faiths which do NOT practice secularism in nations where they are in the majority.

Hindus tick

Christians tick

Muslims - Hindu rashtra.

The post pandemic world will be one of increasing quid pro quo.

Now think what happens if this concept gets adopted by the west as well.

Accha.

So calling me a white man suck-up p.ussy is not a personal attack?

Or is it ok because you hide behind the refuge of saying you meant all Indians as a collective?

I'll tell something radical. I hope most Muslims here can stomach it.

If India were ever to officially drop it's secular identity constitutionally, it should only be for those faiths which do NOT practice secularism in nations where they are in the majority.

Hindus tick

Christians tick

Muslims - Hindu rashtra.

I called your nation that. Not you.

And funny how you are so insecure that you want to base your nation on others.

"Mommy, I won't eat my vegetables until that guy over there eats his"

Seriously, what childish nonsense.

And Hindus tick?
There is only one Hindu nation on earth, Nepal, and it's not secular.
Christians?
Have you ever been to Sub-Saharan Africa?
Half those countries are a Christian states.

But back to the original post.
Why do you guys lie to the world that you secular when you clearly are not, and don't seem to have a desire to be?

Pakistan mans up and says proudly "we are an Islamic republic" and we act like one.

Now think what happens if this concept gets adopted by the west as well.

They will be doing us a big favor ....... withdrawing their claim from a stolen / borrowed ideology making it their own.

What exactly is Secularism?

I called your nation that. Not you.

And funny how you are so insecure that you want to base your nation on others.

"Mommy, I won't eat my vegetables until that guy over there eats his"

Seriously, what childish nonsense.

And Hindus tick?
There is only one Hindu nation on earth, Nepal, and it's not secular.
Christians?
Have you ever been to Sub-Saharan Africa?
Half those countries are a Christian states.

But back to the original post.
Why do you guys lie to the world that you secular when you clearly are not, and don't seem to have a desire to be?

Pakistan mans up and says proudly "we are an Islamic republic" and we act like one.

Nepal stopped being a Hindu nation officially some time ago.

I was once driven by a nepali in Germany and we got to talking. They hate that. It's like their soul was stripped away.

Most of the Christian nations of the world where Muslims migrate to are secular.

Muslims from Islamic countries. Zero secularism.

The post pandemic world should see a shakeup.

We all expect it.

China will feel the brunt.

But I suspect a lot of other pent-up stuff is going to get aired.

Let's wait and watch.

They will be doing us a big favor ....... withdrawing their claim from a stolen / borrowed ideology making it their own.

What exactly is Secularism?

Guys like us living on our own soil need not worry.

It's the Rusty's of the world who will feel reality away from forum words.

Nepal stopped being a Hindu nation officially some time ago.

I was once driven by a nepali in Germany and we got to talking. They hate that. It's like their soul was stripped away.
Non of what you said has any bearing on my point.
But I am going to indulge you as its fun.

Nepali people are actually really chill. Won't kill you for eating Beef.
Never had a bad interaction with them.

Most of the Christian nations of the world where Muslims migrate to are secular.

1. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Overseas_Pakistani
largest population of Pakistanis outside Pakistan is in Saudia Arabia and UAE, with Qatar Oman, and Bahrain in the top 10

But more importantly
2. https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...an-15-mn-live-abroad/articleshow/63482043.cms

63482165.jpg

MASSIVE NUMBER OF INDIANS OVERSEAS ARE IN MUSLIM COUNTRIES:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

You people really have no dignity. Talking smack about Muslims 24/7 only to beg to go to Muslim countries.
I don't see masses of Muslim migration to that Hindutva hell hole called India:partay:

Muslims from Islamic countries. Zero secularism.

Turkey
Malaysia
Indonesia
Egypt
All the central Asian "Stans"
etc etc

Funny enough, non of those places are trying to kill off their minorities like "Sekular" India.

Bro, I almost feel bad for you in the pummeling I am giving you.

Non of what you said has any bearing on my point.
But I am going to indulge you as its fun.

Nepali people are actually really chill. Won't kill you for eating Beef.
Never had a bad interaction with them.

1. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Overseas_Pakistani
largest population of Pakistanis outside Pakistan is in Saudia Arabia and UAE, with Qatar Oman, and Bahrain in the top 10

But more importantly
2. https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...an-15-mn-live-abroad/articleshow/63482043.cms

63482165.jpg

MASSIVE NUMBER OF INDIANS OVERSEAS ARE IN MUSLIM COUNTRIES:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

You people really have no dignity. Talking smack about Muslims 24/7 only to beg to go to Muslim countries.
I don't see masses of Muslim migration to that Hindutva hell hole called India:partay:

Turkey
Malaysia
Indonesia
Egypt
All the central Asian "Stans"
etc etc

Funny enough, non of those places are trying to kill off their minorities like "Sekular" India.

Bro, I almost feel bad for you in the pummeling I am giving you.

I was not singling out Pakistan (or India).

I was speaking broad civilizational strokes.

Wonder what made you so defensive as to actually use Google and stuff.

I must have really touched a nerve.

:lol:

I was not singling out Pakistan (or India).

I was speaking broad civilizational strokes.

Wonder what made you so defensive as to actually use Google and stuff.

I must have really touched a nerve.

:lol:

Oh I love destroying e-warrior arguments with facts.

I am sorry that you had to be on the receiving end this time.
I just hope your hurt feelings wont get in the way of admitting that non of what you said was based in any kind of facts.

Oh I love destroying e-warrior arguments with facts.

I am sorry that you had to be on the receiving end this time.
I just hope your hurt feelings wont get in the way of admitting that non of what you said was based in any kind of facts.

Tribalism.

Post corona world.

good job Doc.

What a waste of time talking to an illiterate like you?

These are the highly educated people in India and this is their conduct. smh

They are highly literate. Not educated in any sense of the word. Plenty of difference between the two.

The current state of India's education is pathetic. They learn how to crack an exam but not how to apply their minds.

They are highly literate. Not educated in any sense of the word. Plenty of difference between the two.

The current state of India's education is pathetic. They learn how to crack an exam but not how to apply their minds.

Bollocks.

This is the pseudo elitist Arts and Humanities jhola variety school of thought.

If doctors don't apply their minds nobody on earth does.

Mathura is the parliamentary constituency of BJP MP, Hema Malini. Yesterday's "dream girl". Of course, she approves of such discrimination against Muslims.

Her whole family is corrupt in so many ways as is Dharmendra. Sunny Deol is also a BJP MP. I have stopped watching any movies of this entire rotten family.

Bollocks.

This is the pseudo elitist Arts and Humanities jhola variety school of thought.

If doctors don't apply their minds nobody on earth does.

This is typical Indian thinking on display by you. Arts and humanities are "jhola variety?" Oh, really? May I remind you in all Western countries, they will not agree with your mindset. Most Indians will not be able to successfully graduate from a REAL Arts and humanities course in Western countries. Have you heard of Yale School of Divinity? Even Caltech, MIT, have successful humanities programs and their graduates are the CEOs of top corporations, and leading politicians.

Only in India, the Arts and Humanities programmes have been murdered because many Indians are too damn stupid to understand the significance of these courses.

Humanities course is perhaps what makes nations "human." Maybe that's not your favorite concept.

Don't judge other countries comprehensive education systems with your own Indian education standards. You will fail miserably.

I am sure you take pride in India's technical education, our IITs and stuff. I've got more news for you: India's students consistently rank at the BOTTOM Of Pisa Table. It is a standardized global test measuring the technical aptitude of schoolchildren. Indian students performance has been as dismal as our athletes performance at the Olympics. That too year after year till India's education ministry started complaining about "discrimination" and "bias" in PISA test modules.

India's education system is what turns a majority of Indians into such pathetic losers.

Bottomline: Our Indians neither have technical ability nor gain any humanity skills in their 16 years of schooling.

Last edited:
It's tough being a Muslim in today's world.

Some are attacking our religion. Some are attacking our Muslim brothers. Some are bombing us.

What's our crime? Being God fearing and decent human beings. That's our only crime.

Because we worship God properly without associating partners to Him.

Stop being a Muslim and all your problems are gone. Nobody hates you.

Back
Top Bottom