What's new

"We will treat only Hindus, not Muslims"

Just had the pleasure of looking into the details of this columnist. Looks like a typical bigot and anti-semite. He's currently writing a book called 'The New Atheist Threat'.

Now, I'm sure all this doesn't sound 'terroristy', infact probably normal, to Pakistanis, but for others, it should add a nice context.
If Only one isbigot here, iis you my friend. You're so intolerant of his work which mostly centers around uncovering the human rights abuses in India that you named him terroristy.
What is that word even supposed to mean.
I think you're under impression that anyone who reprimands india for its draconian policies is terrorist. Which is pretty stupid. But I guess it comes natural to you considering you being a good Bakht were probably raised in a fascist family, and rationalism is as alien to as it can be.

Mathura is the parliamentary constituency of BJP MP, Hema Malini. Yesterday's "dream girl". Of course, she approves of such discrimination against Muslims.

Her whole family is corrupt in so many ways as is Dharmendra. Sunny Deol is also a BJP MP. I have stopped watching any movies of this entire rotten family.

This is typical Indian thinking on display by you. Arts and humanities are "jhola variety?" Oh, really? May I remind you in all Western countries, they will not agree with your mindset. Most Indians will not be able to successfully graduate from a REAL Arts and humanities course in Western countries. Have you heard of Yale School of Divinity? Even Caltech, MIT, have successful humanities programs and their graduates are the CEOs of top corporations, and leading politicians.

Only in India, the Arts and Humanities programmes have been murdered because many Indians are too damn stupid to understand the significance of these courses.

Humanities course is perhaps what makes nations "human." Maybe that's not your favorite concept.

Don't judge other countries comprehensive education systems with your own Indian education standards. You will fail miserably.

I am sure you take pride in India's technical education, our IITs and stuff. I've got more news for you: India's students consistently rank at the BOTTOM Of Pisa Table. It is a standardized global test measuring the technical aptitude of schoolchildren. Indian students performance has been as dismal as our athletes performance at the Olympics. That too year after year till India's education ministry started complaining about "discrimination" and "bias" in PISA test modules.

India's education system is what turns a majority of Indians into such pathetic losers.

Bottomline: Our Indians neither have technical ability nor gain any humanity skills in their 16 years of schooling.

Fact of the matter is that most Arts and Humanities students are the ones who did not make it in competition or did not even try.

I have a fair idea of how our system works.

What's your line of work and stream?

Banker? Consultant firm?

I'm part of a sex trafficking ring which procures financially needy Indian women to entertain wealthy Western, Arab, and East Asian clients. :police::police:
Are those women really beautiful? Sad that they are forced into it and don't do it of their own accord.

- PRTP GWD

CJ Werleman is a very good journalist and fights for the downtrodden Muslims all over the world, highlighting Zionist and Hindu intolerance wherever it happens.

He was originally Jewish as well.
From the (deliberate?) inaccuracies in his posts to Jew-hater and writing about threat from atheists. I'd say he is well on his way to supporting the ISIS.

You could call that 'good journalist'. I don't doubt that our standards of what constitutes 'good' differ.

From the (deliberate?) inaccuracies in his posts to Jew-hater and writing about threat from atheists. I'd say he is well on his way to supporting the ISIS.

You could call that 'good journalist'. I don't doubt that our standards of what constitutes 'good' differ.
No. He did denounce them a few times in the past.

We oppose ISIS as well.

They killed thousands of innocent Muslims.

If he is a Sanghi, I am the head of the RSS.
your internal and bilateral matter.
his rants are no less then a sanghi, seems selling same product under different packing label.

What proud? As if this is sanctioned by our Constitution.
secular constitution eh, please get your facts straight...Thanks.

your internal and bilateral matter.
his rants are no less then a sanghi, seems selling same product under different packing label.

Then you have little idea. If it were not for the indelicacy of singling out individual members, it is possible to identify the genuinely Sanghi members. Jackdaws is anything but a Sanghi. His opposing posts from Pakistani members has nothing to do with it.

secular constitution eh, please get your facts straight...Thanks.

His facts are pretty straight. There has been NO change in the Indian Constitution to distort the secularism built in. The CAA by itself is toothless; it has to be linked to a future National Register of Citizens that will systematically have to discriminate against Muslim citizens to be in any way a motivated act against secularism.

NRC will be a reality all across the country.

Then you have little idea. If it were not for the indelicacy of singling out individual members, it is possible to identify the genuinely Sanghi members. Jackdaws is anything but a Sanghi. His opposing posts from Pakistani members has nothing to do with it.

His facts are pretty straight. There has been NO change in the Indian Constitution to distort the secularism built in. The CAA by itself is toothless; it has to be linked to a future National Register of Citizens that will systematically have to discriminate against Muslim citizens to be in any way a motivated act against secularism.

understood, he is not sanghi and I will not call him again.

For India /BJP constitution is just useless piece of paper...buy pakora and enjoy, everything happening in India against the constitution, and Judiciary is too weak to say anything, afraid of mobs.....

so a piece of paper is nothing to boast about, implementation is....now you have selected RSS terrorist as your PM, who is mocking Indian constitution every sec passes by....

NRC will be a reality all across the country.
sure, sooner the better.

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom