What's new

“We will plant Pakistan’s flag on Delhi’s Red Fort”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Small things amuse little minds, and Indian members are the typical example to that. Whatever the subject, they will drag their 9% regardless. Seems this growth is not doing much for their mentality.

Ya, that's why you chose to reply to that "9%" comment only from scores of posts here.

BTW, 9% growth may not be doing much for our mentality, but they surely effecting 9% de-growth to the mentality of some of our neighbours.

This is beauty of being irrational that you are comparing Philosophy of Allama Muhamamd Iqbal with your economic growth of 9% :) Sweet. Prostitutes make 50 thousands a night, is that what you want to compare with the piousness and philosophy of somebody on the straight path? Lets compare apple with Apples and Orange with Oranges.

ya we should compare apples with apples and oranges with oranges...but man this guy is nut and it will take some to search a nut like him in India..lolzz:taz::taz:

We dont have any such rotten apple to compare with your Zaid Hamid. :rofl:

Yups you guys don't have a rotten apple to show, becoz as you have rotten apples to show. :)

Since my time on this forum, Indians are more in love with this guys compared to we Pakistanis.

Take a look at this thread, 95% of the posts so far are from Indian member, so who is more in love with this guy.

The first paragraph of the article was more then enough to show which country is more fantasized with this guy.

Not very different than the likewise "little" minded pakistanis who like to inflate their chest sizes by 3 inches by unnecessarily invoking "nukes" in every discussion.

Basically you are oozing, Verbal Diarrhea.

Yups you guys don\'t have a rotten apple to show, becoz as you have rotten apples to show. :)

Since my time on this forum, Indians are more in love with this guys compared to we Pakistanis.

Take a look at this thread, 95% of the posts so far are from Indian member, so who is more in love with this guy.

The first paragraph of the article was more then enough to show which country is more fantasized with this guy.

taimikhan....
i never knew him before joining this forum.....after watching few of his videos...i can say.....WHAT AN ENTERTAINER!!!!!!

Ya, that's why you chose to reply to that "9%" comment only from scores of posts here.

BTW, 9% growth may not be doing much for our mentality, but they surely effecting 9% de-growth to the mentality of some of our neighbours.

Ya Ya,,, I just happen to join this thread.

The content never need to dance around playing armpit music.;)

Alot of Pakistani's including me did not even hear of this guy until some one mentioned his name on this forum.

Relax, this is good for some light entertainment and read Dawn newspaper which ridiculed his thinking.

The topic was something like development not invasion.

i really appreciate that and i am verry happy that there are still ppl in pak who are sensible:cheers:

taimikhan....
i never knew him before joining this forum.....after watching few of his videos...i can say.....WHAT AN ENTERTAINER!!!!!!

I second on that... and I compare with him our "India TV" new channel.. see half an hr any of them and forget full day tension..:victory::victory:

And when and where we said that these buggers are our Youth Icons?

No need, they thrive in your society,
BTW, all this publicity is tempting me to watch Zahid Hamid for once.

You have a basket full of them, Shiv Sena, RSS, Ball Thakrey.......

you are right...we have a basket full of these just like Zaid Hamid...thats why they are seen dancing in their own tune..and get criticised by our own people instead of young generation following their path and appreciating their videos..

Thank you for wiping it with your big-mouth replies. I guess you did not like the taste. :lol:

Well i don't approve of your brain farts either, but i guess it's your survival. :lol:

No need, they thrive in your society,
BTW, all this publicity is tempting me to watch Zahid Hamid for once.

Such people do exist everywhere in the world and India is not an exception but if such people are rated and named as youth icons and compared with great Iqbal.. then there is problem..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom