What's new

“We will plant Pakistan’s flag on Delhi’s Red Fort”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some one once said.. When you are off track, getting back on track feels so good that most of the time you dont bother to check where that track leads to..

see your post buddy..i think same is the thing with you...sweeto

Just like your hooray Hardeeps ranting, Kashmir will remain there but Pakistan will disappear, they also seem to draw a massive gatherings of the saffron brigade, it's a game of two half's. :azn:

And I dont disagree.. As I said there are rotten apples on both sides.. On Indian side its not restricted to the girl you see in the video and on Pakistani side, Zaid is not the last one of the idiots. However in his case he is getting too much of a publicity and is getting popular among the youth.. In my view, a recipe for disaster...

Here is a nice interview of him

National hero's or youth icons are not mocked like this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Please try and understand the context of my post. If you cannot grasp the meaning still, let me know.

Well since it's free for all, let's bring them aboard.

My dear, between 1971 and Kargil, something called Siachen also materialized.
As they say, once bitten, forever smitten.

East Pakistan happened in 1971. Funny that you bring it up in most of your posts. How about mentioning Kargil in your next post, AM? What we have done in 1971, you tried to repeat in 1999. So, please leave this useless topic from debate. Takes us nowhere.
Well then I would have to mention the Siachen invasion to balance off Kargil.

Focus on who started the diversion and made absurd claims. It wasn't me. First it was Prayag and then Riju with the 'Mumbai attacks'.

The proper thing to do for your countrymen and you would have been to accept the validity of my first post in this thread, instead of first trying to counter it with a video of Indian Muslims displaying the same absurd and hateful behavior I had pointed out was present in India.

Very wrong. I actually condemn this thinking of yours'. Right now is not the time to debate with you, I will be back after you have calmed down.
I see nothing wrong with my thinking or my post. There are plenty of sources and statements from former Indian officials that validate the point about India supporting the rebels, both before and after Op. Searchlight. India is in fact proud of supporting those rebels (after Op. Searchlight atleast), whereas no one from the Pakistani State is claiming support for the Mumbai attackers nor are Pakistanis in general supportive of the Mumbai attacks.

For once India's success and Pakistan's failure is putting Indian members on the backfoot.. See India tried Siachen and Bangladesh and was successful in both. Pakistan tried Kargil, Punjab and Kashmir a couple of times but failed. And because of this we dont have an example to push back at you...

Pakistan tried Punjab as much as India tried Sindh. B Raman I believe has talked about India's involvement with Sindh separatist groups, and has argued that it was a quid pro quo between India and Pakistan on Sindh and Punjab that resulted in both ending covert support for separatists on the other side.

When they rant, Kashmir tu ho ga, mugar Pakistan na ho ga.

I think they dream of an Indian flag in every city.

This is a 13 year old kid ranting away in a local gathering somewhere in central India.. I am sure you can find a dozen of such locals making such noise in different corners on Pakistan.. Very unlike Zaid Hamid who gets invited to universities and get huge time slots on National TV

Funny you say that - that is exactly what you did in East Pakistan.

And in your case it was the Indian State supporting those actions, whereas in the case of Mumbai it was non-state actors.

sorry for going offtopic... but as far as i know pakistan army killed a 'few' people... they were not trained by india! and thanks for clarifying that mumbai attackers were non state actors...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom