What's new

“We will plant Pakistan’s flag on Delhi’s Red Fort”

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would suggest to him to plant pakistan flag in all parts of his country before day dreaming about planting in India.

Stupid guy.

Yups you guys don't have a rotten apple to show, becoz as you have rotten apples to show. :)

Since my time on this forum, Indians are more in love with this guys compared to we Pakistanis.
Take a look at this thread, 95% of the posts so far are from Indian member, so who is more in love with this guy.

The first paragraph of the article was more then enough to show which country is more fantasized with this guy.

Sir, If you called this "Love", then Shchinese will be the biggest lover of India in this world.:D

Anyways, we dont fantasize, we are amazed to know how it can be possible that this man is a youth icon in Pakistan. Youth are always rebellious, opposing the system and confronting the set beliefs is a channel to vent out their youthfull exuberance. But if the youth start idolizing such fanatics then it should be considered as a serious threat to the social structure and integrity of any progressive country. In India, supporters of Shiv Sena etc will be outnumbered by their opponents by atleast 100:1. Can you say the same in the case of ZH?

I would suggest to him to plant pakistan flag in all parts of his country before day dreaming about planting in India.

Stupid guy.

Suggesting a fool is biggest mistake buddy...dont even try that :cheers:

Sir, If you called this "Love", then Shchinese will be the biggest lover of India in this world.:D

Anyways, we dont fantasize, we are amazed to know how it can be possible that this man is a youth icon in Pakistan. Youth are always rebellious, opposing the system and confronting the set beliefs is a channel to vent out their youthfull exuberance. But if the youth start idolizing such fanatics then it should be considered as a serious threat to the social structure and integrity of any progressive country. In India, supporters of Shiv Sena etc will be outnumbered by their opponents by atleast 100:1. Can you say the same in the case of ZH?

Excellent. I think this should be the concluding remarks for the discussion.

The 'flag on red fort' is just one aspect of his message. His appeal is more from the brand of 'Islamic-Pakistani-nationalism' he puts forward - very strongly in favor of the troops and their fight against extremists for example, while also strongly focusing on Pakistan's Islamic identity.

Most of his speeches that I have listened to on the web have had no mention of this flag on the red fort thing, though it is present in others.

While the flag message is condemnable, you can't focus on one minor part of what he says and conclude that is why he has the popularity he does.

come on footmarks 100:1?? its more like 100000:1..shiv sena cant do much in mumbai let alone whole of india!

We dont have any such rotten apple to compare with your Zaid Hamid. :rofl:

Oh I think you do - people who are willing to disown their own citizens because they married a Pakistani or because someone came out in support of Pakistan and Pakistanis.

And in your case these people actually have political parties and get votes, whereas ZH is, for now, just a speaker.

The 'flag on red fort' is just one aspect of his message. His appeal is more from the brand of 'Islamic-Pakistani-nationalism' he puts forward - very strongly in favor of the troops and their fight against extremists for example, while also strongly focusing on Pakistan's Islamic identity.

Most of his speeches that I have listened to on the web have had no mention of this flag on the red fort thing, though it is present in others.

While the flag message is condemnable, you can't focus on one minor part of what he says and conclude that is why he has the popularity he does.

AM, a lot of stuff that many of the right wingers in history have spoken is understandable and sounds quite fair if we take out the "fascist" and the "xenophobic" out of it. Hitler without his "Jewish" bashing, Bal Thackeray without his "anti-Muslim" rants would seem harmless fellows.

Oh I think you do - people who are willing to disown their own citizens because they married a Pakistani or because someone came out in support of Pakistan and Pakistanis.

And in your case these people actually have political parties and get votes, whereas ZH is, for now, just a speaker.

u might like this then!
:chilli:

Last edited by a moderator:
AM, a lot of stuff that many of the right wingers in history have spoken is understandable and sounds quite fair if we take out the "fascist" and the "xenophobic" out of it. Hitler without his "Jewish" bashing, Bal Thackeray without his "anti-Muslim" rants would seem harmless fellows.

I am not saying he is harmless, he may or may not be. I am just pointing out that his appeal is not necessarily because of his 'flag on the red fort' message - that is not his main message. It is primarily the message of 'Islamic nationalism' and 'Pride in Pakistan and its abilities' that sells him to his followers.

No one I know who likes ZH has told me they like him because Pakistan will conquer India, but because of the rest of the message he has.

can someone post a selection of his infamous anti india quotes...similar to ajmal kasab is amar singh..

the ones i can i remember is
this is the beginning of the end of indian federation (after mumbai attacks)
in logon ko akal to hai hi nahin (in reference to 'hindus')
my source from RAW told me that he is AMAR SINGH working for RAW
if u r not a zionist i can be friendly!
so many americans are my fiends even in india... dalits, christians, sikhs they all r in touch with me!

i cant remember anymore!!!!!!!

You just pointed out that the absurd behavior I mentioned is actually more widespread in Indian society than I had suggested.

Not only is it radical Hindu groups and political parties who condone this absurd behavior, but even Indian Muslims. :lol:

hatred is mutual is my friend...u guys hate us but we shouldnt hate u....nice logic

we dont train and send people in batches to kill ur citizens....:disagree::disagree:

Sir, promoting nationalism and religious thoughts is a good thing as long as the preacher does not propogate hatred towards other nations and religions. No religion/Nation is bad and certainly none can be branded as better than others. While one should feel proud to be associated with a particular religion, humanity lies in not allowing any space for religious hatred.
Narendra Modi as CM of Gujarat has done a lot of developmental work and Gujarat has become the leading state in all development indicators consistantly fairing better than the national averages under his administratorship. But, does that make him eligible for being a national hero?

Left to thenselves, such fanatic people become stronger day by day. Bal Thakerey being one such example in Maharashtra (not in other parts of India), ZH being the one on your side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom