What's new

'We will invade India': Shoaib Akhtar bats for Ghazwa e Hind

I already listen it he also said in his other speeches of Gazwae e Hind/Armageddon, there will be 12 lashker will go for the aid of Imam Mehdi from the different part of the world and few or one of them will arrive from Khorasan and some parts of Pakistan, and there is the prediction by Naimat shah wali that the Gazwa e Hind will occur in end of times , his all prediction of past incidents and war was 100% correct and Ghazwa e Hind will occur in future when nobody knows

See even you are not quite sure. But rationally if you analyze the past 1000 years and possible future than the timelines of ghazwa e hind, already matched with Mughals conquering of South Asia. The event led to wide spread of Islam from Afghanistan to current Bangladesh and even tiny Island like Maldives (last drop of land of South Asia). Rest, every one has their own speculations, rather I may say 'wishes'.. Allah knows the best.

How can any new war/battle be a 'Ghazwa'? Ghazwa is a battle/war where the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) participated himself, isn't it?
spiritual presence

According to prediction by various Islamic scholars, Ghazwa e Hind will lead by first Imam- Mehdi and then Hazrat Isa bin maryam, so where are Imam- Mehdi or Hazarat Isa bin Maryam had been taken in part of creation of Pakistan, Period
I think he is trying to reference Muhammad bin Qasims expedition of Sind/Hind, however the first ghazwa al-hind that has so much importance with the creation of Pakistan, some say Pakistan was created that day and it was not Qasims expedition but Battle of Rasil.
The first Battle of Ghazwa e hind happened in 636-6CE, when Rai Chach a sindhi marched from Sindh and conquered Makran coast. In 643 the Arabs reached Makran. In early 644 CE, Caliph Umar ra sent Hakem bin Amr al-Taghlibi and Suhail ibn Adi from Basra to conquer the region from invaders. and the the famous Battle of Rasil happened at deaybal present day west karachi. Since then any battle between muslims and idol worshipers of al- hind is part of the ghazwa e hind and it continues to date.

It might had happened or not ...but Pakistan in its current geography was not a part of khurrasan in old times ..mostly historian relates this area to central asian states till afghanistan and iranian parts last we know Pakistan has helped americans to bomb afghanistan...also Pakistan currently is not an Islamic state that can wage a war or doing any sort of jihad when itself the whole system is based on nizam e kufr...there are principle to fight ...not any war by muslim is automatically jihad unless it's for Allah and islam ....

The first Battle of Ghazwa e hind happened in 636-6CE, when Rai Chach a sindhi marched from Sindh and conquered Makran coast. In 643 the Arabs reached Makran. In early 644 CE, Caliph Umar ra sent Hakem bin Amr al-Taghlibi and Suhail ibn Adi from Basra to conquer the region from invaders. and the the famous Battle of Rasil happened at deaybal present day west karachi. Since then any battle between muslims and idol worshipers of al- hind is part of the ghazwa e hind and it continues to date.

Those were pretty much localized or you may say restricted wars. When we talk about Ghazwa e hind than it encapsulates nearly entire South Asia, at least as per the notion "ghazwa-e-hind" so the event which most likely matched was Mughals arrival in South Asia and it makes sense. How ? lets suppose, Pakistan goes into war with India, and some how defeats them than we ain't be occupying India as a country (except Kashmir) as we don't have such resources nor will be in future. We will happily pull back to our land after crippling Indians defense forces where as ghazwa types wars means complete domination of Muslims in that part of the world where it has been fought and for years to come.

See even you are not quite sure. But rationally if you analyze the past 1000 years and possible future than the timelines of ghazwa e hind, already matched with Mughals conquering of South Asia. The event led to wide spread of Islam from Afghanistan to current Bangladesh and even tiny Island like Maldives (last drop of land of South Asia). Rest, every one has their own speculations, rather I may say 'wishes'.. Allah knows the best.
And who are you There was no Hazart ISA or MEHDI at the time of so called YOUR GHAZWA E HIND, and who is knows better you or Islamic Scholars and Wali ullah????

It might had happened or not ...but Pakistan in its current geography was not a part of khurrasan in old times ..mostly historian relates this area to central asian states till afghanistan and iranian parts last we know Pakistan has helped americans to bomb afghanistan...also Pakistan currently is not an Islamic state that can wage a war or doing any sort of jihad when itself the whole system is based on nizam e kufr...there are principle to fight ...not any war by muslim is automatically jihad unless it's for Allah and islam ....

Its pretty much Pakistan or even Iran. Pakistan as an entity was not known to people during Prophet's PBUH time so a particular known(closely near by) region was always given as reference.
And who are you There was no Hazart ISA or MEHDI at the time of so called YOUR GHAZWA E HIND, and who is knows better you or Islamic Scholars and Wali ullah????

and who told you that during the time of ghazwa e hind , there will be Hazrut ISA and Mehandi ? after explaining you so much you are back to square one.

Forget it...!

I think he is trying to reference Muhammad bin Qasims expedition of Sind/Hind, however the first ghazwa al-hind that has so much importance with the creation of Pakistan, some say Pakistan was created that day and it was not Qasims expedition but Battle of Rasil.
There is your baseless assumptions and speculations, Gazwa e Hind will happen and will happen only once and this will be in the end of the world and during Armageddon
and who told you that during the time of ghazwa e hind , there will be Hazrut ISA and Mehandi ? after explaining you so much you are back to square one.

Forget it...!
Its refer by one of the most closest class person near to Allah called walis, and its not happen in past but will happen in future near END OF TIME

Its refer by one of the most closest class person near to Allah called walis, and its not happen in past but will happen in future near END OF TIME

I gave you the link of Dr Israr Ahmed video, he didn't mentioned anything like that ....now u can believe what ever u like but best educated guess is, ghazwa e hind has already happened through King Babur.

There is your baseless assumptions and speculations, Gazwa e Hind will happen and will happen only once and this will be in the end of the world and during Armageddon
I thought you would prove me wrong..
I never said it wont happen in future, its a continuation in time and space..for us its a period of thousands of years for someone else in another dimension it would be a few days or a week.
Those were pretty much localized or you may say restricted wars. When we talk about Ghazwa e hind than it encapsulates nearly entire South Asia, at least as per the notion "ghazwa-e-hind" so the event which most likely matched was Mughals arrival in South Asia and it makes sense. How ? lets suppose, Pakistan goes into war with India, and some how defeats them than we ain't be occupying India as a country (except Kashmir) as we don't have such resources nor will be in future. We will happily pull back to our land after crippling Indians defense forces where as ghazwa types wars means complete domination of Muslims in that part of the world where it has been fought and for years to come.
your post has assumptions and present daycontexts
Even Mughals didnt root out idol worship completely or capture the whole south asia nor unlike Ottomans they could convert enough locals to islam to retain a kingdom. so the whole mughal episode of ghazwa e hind didnt reach a conclusion..
Why did you jump to Mughals, what about Ghaznavids and Ghuarids?

Last edited:
I thought you would prove me wrong..
I never said it wont happen in future, its a continuation in time and space..for us its a period of thousands of years for someone else in another dimension it would be a few days or a week.
You are sorry sir i don't to say any bad word for you , but it future prediction and not past prediction and didn't held in near or in distant past, and as your continuation conspiracy theory, i wont agree with you, may be it your personal thinking and assumptions but most Islamic scholars saying that it will happen in future and only on one time but when nobody knows

You are sorry sir i don't to say any bad word for you
you can say it i wont mind..

i just want you to bring what those scholars say...
If you go through Hazrat Soban ra hadith which is very authentic you will learn he mentions ghazwa hind being fought on multiple instances and multiple occasions.

“ IN MY UMMAH, THERE ARE TWO SUCH FORCES, ON WHICH ALLAH HAS MADE HARAAM THE FIRE OF HELL; ONE IS THE FORCE WHICH WILL ATTACK HINDUSTAN & THE OTHER WOULD BE THE ONE WHO WOULD ACCOMPANY HAZRAT ISA IBN-E-MARYAM (A.S.)”.

Pakistan Army fights Indian Army every day..

you can say it i wont mind..

i just want you to bring what those scholars say...
If you go through Hazrat Soban ra hadith which is very authentic you will learn he mentions ghazwa hind being fought on multiple instances and multiple occasions.

“ IN MY UMMAH, THERE ARE TWO SUCH FORCES, ON WHICH ALLAH HAS MADE HARAAM THE FIRE OF HELL; ONE IS THE FORCE WHICH WILL ATTACK HINDUSTAN & THE OTHER WOULD BE THE ONE WHO WOULD ACCOMPANY HAZRAT ISA IBN-E-MARYAM (A.S.)”.

Pakistan Army fights Indian Army every day..
Its about Armageddon not about Ghazwa e Hind, or it might be this fight will held in between Armageddon or near the Armageddon, you should watch END of TIMES with SHAID Masood, watch latest last episodes of end of times especially, Allah knows it better, but Ghazwa e Hind predictions is for only one future war not continuation of past wars, it might be
your personal opinion/assumptions, it will be fight in near or in END OF TIME

And brother where this hadiths says that Ghazwa e Hind is a continuation of past wars????

Akbar, Babur. Shah Jahan and all the mughal ancestorsof Pakistan ruled you. so stop talking shite. Becaus eof them you can eat biriyani now otherwiise you wud be eating grass with ur sacred mothers , in words of Irony "Holy Cows". Mind that. You guys were peasants. And you wud be peasants till this day if not for gandhi.
nonsense punjabi ,
akbar babar were mangol , they were not punjabi nor sindi nor baloch .

[/QUOTE]
Source

An old video of former Pakistan fast bowler Shoaib Akhtar is doing the rounds on social media in which he is batting for 'Ghazwa e Hind'.
Literally translated, 'Ghazwa e Hind' means a 'prophetic battle for India'. Some people claim that it is a prophecy that Muslim warriors will conquer the Indian sub-continent after a battle with Hindus. However, many scholars say that this theory lacks credibility and is a wrong, made-up interpretation of some verse in The Holy Quran.
(REUTERS/Adnan Abidi)

(REUTERS/Adnan Abidi)
In an interview with Samaa TV, the Rawalpindi Express as Akhtar is called, says: "It is written in our scriptures that Ghazwa e Hind will take place. The river in Attock will be coloured red twice with blood. Forces from Afghanistan will reach till Attock.”
“After that forces will rise from Shamal Mashriq, different contingents will arrive from Uzbekistan, etc. This refers to Khorasan, a historical region which extended till Lahore,” Akhtar says.

“Then those forces will conquer Kashmir, and then, inshallah, they will march onwards," he adds.
'Shamal Mashriq' is a reference to the geographical region that is just north of the Arabian peninsula.
Although the former Pakistan cricketer has stirred many controversies in the past, his approach towards India has normally been friendly and conciliatory. And thus his comments have shocked netizens across India.

---
A useless article but it got me thinking how come India, a country with over 1 billion people, has never produced a fast bowler capable of bowling at 100mph? Even NZ with not even 5 million people has had several bowlers who can bowl at or around 95mph. 🤔

Looking at the responses of the sanghis, it is obvious that Shoaib Akhtar has touched many a sanghi nerve here.................. :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom