What's new

'We will invade India': Shoaib Akhtar bats for Ghazwa e Hind

Again deviating from the topic. Well that’s a Pakistani for you. Lol

Oh the topic was Indus valley civilization, ancestors, ancient history? Maybe you should look into that IQ some more actually...

What were WE debating Mr. Genius??
A figurative cow that you turned into a literal cow because of your genius IQ. 🤣

Fascinating, it's almost as if cultures are dynamic and ever-evolving. Sometimes things can get stagnant and begin to smell though...
Hence, I was right about you. BTW Microsoft.....the CEO of the firm you’re working at/aspire to work is an Indian.
“Ego of the highest order, status of the lowest”

Ghazwa-ul-Hind hopefully involves the liberation of Kashmir as well.

I hope so brother, I hope so.

However, do we really even want to rule over India?

I mean just look at it, these people are deranged lunatics.

I'm already tired of the Hindu extremists/terrorists in our country that make false claims about "forced marriages", "forced conversions" or wanted to join the extremist Hindu Rashtra that the BJP is promising only to find their dreams dashed and then were allowed to return to Pakistan.

We should really focus on making Pakistan the greatest place on Earth for Pakistan's Muslims and our peoples of Kashmir to escape rampant persecution and violence inflicted on them by hegemonic Hindu India.

Afterwards we can expand to host those Muslims who share our values.

The cow your ancestors used to feed until the invaders arrived only for your phattu ancestors to convert

Pakistan's ancestors, and our civilization, actually farmed cattle and other animals to eat:
https://www.thehindu.com/news/natio...t-in-indus-valley-vessels/article33292289.ece

Like we've been trying to tell you nut jobs Pakistani's were never Hindu that's why our ancestors embraced Islam in almost totality while Indians never did.

Hinduism, what you practice, isn't even what the ancient Pakistani civilization preached you guys just took what our ancestors wrote and turned it into the mess you see now.

He comes wagging his tail in indian shows for few rupees, that is all ghazwa he can do.

Lol, the invasion has already begun.

First he'll win your hearts, then your minds, then your nation.

Ghazwa-ul-Hind hopefully involves the liberation of Kashmir as well.

The cities added:
-Srinagar (Hafeezabad)
-Pathankhot (Pakhtunkhot)
-Amritsar (Qasimabad)
-Delhi (Shahjahanabad)
-Junagarh (Qila-i-Qadim)
-Hyderabad (Haiderabad)
-Uttar Pardesh (Al-Muqati’yat Al-Muttahida Fil Agra wa Oudh)

i am afraid even after ghazwa hind pakistan will be busy asking for handouts from china turkey Malaysia to pay its small loans of 1 to 3 billion dollars got from UAE and Saudi arabia .

Hence, I was right about you. BTW Microsoft.....the CEO of the firm you’re working at/aspire to work is an Indian.
“Ego of the highest order, status of the lowest”

Shame...:disagree:
I just chose Microsoft because it was a cool username.

Wonderful quote by the way you should write a book.

Shame...:disagree:
I just chose Microsoft because it was a cool username.

Wonderful quote by the way you should write a book.

you can keep your name but it does not suit for a general of ghazwa hind to have a name of company which is headed by indians :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
take some ayubi or hezazi name :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I hope so brother, I hope so.

However, do we really even want to rule over India?

I mean just look at it, these people are deranged lunatics.

I'm already tired of the Hindu extremists/terrorists in our country that make false claims about "forced marriages", "forced conversions" or wanted to join the extremist Hindu Rashtra that the BJP is promising only to find their dreams dashed and then were allowed to return to Pakistan.

We should really focus on making Pakistan the greatest place on Earth for Pakistan's Muslims and our peoples of Kashmir to escape rampant persecution and violence inflicted on them by hegemonic Hindu India.

Afterwards we can expand to host those Muslims who share our values.

Pakistan's ancestors, and our civilization, actually farmed cattle and other animals to eat:
https://www.thehindu.com/news/natio...t-in-indus-valley-vessels/article33292289.ece

Like we've been trying to tell you nut jobs Pakistani's were never Hindu that's why our ancestors embraced Islam in almost totality while Indians never did.

Hinduism, what you practice, isn't even what the ancient Pakistani civilization preached you guys just took what our ancestors wrote and turned it into the mess you see now.

Lol, the invasion has already begun.

First he'll win your hearts, then your minds, then your nation.

It's not about do we want... it is about "can you... you can't hold your front line much longer in full fledge war... let alone invading India... India is out of your reach..

It's not about do we want... it is about "can you... you can't hold your front line much longer in full fledge war... let alone invading India... India is out of your reach..

with this economy they can hardly think about boxing duel , forget about ghazwa hind.

you can keep your name but it does not suit for a general of ghazwa hind to have a name of company which is headed by indians :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
take some ayubi or hezazi name :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

What? Where are you getting these delusions from?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom