What's new

“We will hunt them down in Kunar and Nooristan,” said Asim Bajwa DG ISPR.

Not really; the Iraqi Army was trained by the best the world had to offer & they fell apart against a rag-tag group of terrorists beloning to a newly minted group !

The ANA on the other hand is riddled with issues ranging from massive dessertions to widespread drug addiction & they're fighting terrorists who've got everyone from the old-timers from the Soviet Era to the new-comers from this Era & have held on for the better part of a decade & still control whole swathes of the country & not just fringe areas !

I think I was being too kind to the ANA !

If Iraq had signed a pact and 10 K US soldiers + a squadron each of F-16 and apaches.

ISIS will be long gone.

Hope you see the difference.

Any overt Pakistani attack/s into Afghanistan will have dire and long term consequences for Pakistan.

It would have turned another one of it neighbors into an enemy.

Americans and NATO countries are already equipping and training ANA, which has already reached half the size of Pakistani army, with in few years of its reincarnation. Indians and Russians are ready to supply weapons to ANA.

Pakistanis who boast of never needing to guard western borders , would need to be ever watchful from thereon.

Forget about Pakistani army finding strategic depth with in Afghanistan, but for the first first time in its history, the West Pakistan would be truly encircled by hostile forces.

You're having a laugh and hardly made any sense. #Less informed.

"Afghanistan government/Army" is against Pakistan from day one, so it does not make any difference. We also know how much influence they have, they simply dont matter. India had her time in Afghanistan, sadly it will come to an end sooner or later.

@Topic, its in Afghanistan best interest not to stay in the past and move on. (cooperate with Pakistan)

But anyway dal khors.

I have to leave now, but do not worry loy Afghanistan will make sure that Punjab gets enough dal for its consumption.

Bye Bye haramkhor. Don't come back here. Nobody is ready to give you a haddi here. :lol:

If Iraq had signed a pact and 10 K US soldiers + a squadron each of F-16 and apaches.

ISIS will be long gone.

So in other words without the 10K US soldiers & aircover the Iraqi Army of a few hundred thousand with billions of $s worth of equipment trained solely for 'counter-terrorism' should've fallen apart to a rag-tag bunch of militants as was inevitable ?

Good luck selling that argument ! :tup:

ISIS will be long gone.

10k just for couple of years, in 2016 they will leave. Only then we will see real face of incompetent ANA.

So in other words without the 10K US soldiers & aircover the Iraqi Army of a few hundred thousand with billions of $s worth of equipment trained solely for 'counter-terrorism' should've fallen apart to a rag-tag bunch of militants as was inevitable ?

Good luck selling that argument ! :tup:

At the moment irani army needs air cover like any modern army.

They will need another 5 years to become a bit more strong than what hey have been so far.

Too bad their politicians are like Imran-Imran, Abdullah-Abdullah, and Qadri Qadri. Always fighting, always revolutions.

malki is the worst.

Can we convince Nato for a final troop surge up to border before they leave?

If they don't then we will have no option but to do this ourselves. This must happen this year before nato withdrawl.

Is that why the rice from Punjab gets smuggled into Afghanistan & not the other way around ?

There is big a difference between Pakistani pashtuns and Afghan Pashtuns. Times have changed, Things have changed, people have moved on. Let the majar stay in the past.

Sooner or later these ungrateful/illegal Majars will be kicked out.

Can we convince Nato for a final troop surge up to border before they leave?

I doubt they care at this point. Neither they want to loss any more men. Its up to PA to kill every remaining militant and mine the border.

No ABP has the border.

And they will make sure that Pakistan won't celebrate its hundred year birthday.

Nah.. but im pretty sure... you will have a civil war soon... with your kind finding refuge in my country.. by the millions.. excluding the millions of refugees tht still live in Pak... be it in Jalozai camp or the kachi abadis near the capital.

Last edited:
At the moment irani army needs air cover like any modern army.

They will need another 5 years to become a bit more strong than what hey have been so far.

Too bad their politicians are like Imran-Imran, Abdullah-Abdullah, and Qadri Qadri. Always fighting, always revolutions.

malki is the worst.

Of course it needs Aircover - Hence why there is an Iraqi Airforce; it may not be good enough to beat the living out of any regional country (as its still accepting order) but I can't imagine why with a few dozen armed helicopter (from Russian to European) & a squadron worth of Su-25s - They can't fight the ISSIS which, unless I missed, doesn't even fly a bloody air-balloon !

There is big a difference between Pakistani pashtuns and Afghan Pashtuns. Times have changed, Things have changed, people have moved on. Let the majar stay in the past.

Sooner or later these ungrateful/illegal Majars will be kicked out.

The way I see it - Pakistani Pukhtoon - my own flesh & blood....every inch of my land is their land because They are Us !:kiss3:

Afghan Pukhtoons - God Bless you but do live in your damn country for a change & do all the hating from across the Durand Line !

And wrrora, no Pakistani flag ? :(

Here comes the Bharati tawaif. Doing mujra for Afghan charsi. :rolleyes:

Have rather come expect such nonsense from likes of you.

Tweenie you are way too uneducated to understand geopolitics of the region, .. sticking to asinine one liners seems to be only forte!!

Back
Top Bottom