What's new

“We will hunt them down in Kunar and Nooristan,” said Asim Bajwa DG ISPR.

Chengez Khan ki harami aulaad when have you beaten us? Even in 60's few dozen tribals in Bajaur were enough for your retarded charsi army.

Easy fellar. He is just a fellow poster on PDF.

And not a rep for Abdullah-Abdullah.

Please be nice.

You believe in that bullshit that your race is physically superior to Punjabis? LOL these Punjabis are making sure you don't become a slave of India. Enjoy the crappy bollywood movies, let real men do all the work.

History has divided real men from Punjabis

Go the the ANSF thread in the Afghan Defence section, and you will see the ANA of today.
10 times better equiped than your joke army
10 times more physical superior than your joke army
and better trained.

Our governments policies are up to them, we can change nothing there.

Yes im sure... ANA will its donated equipment.. a bunk of use APCs and a few shitty t-55s n t-62s and afghan airforce with Oh my Dear God a few mi-35s is a very big threat.. OMG .. we are finished. :lol:

Haha so the black physical inferior will challenge us, listen you kufir even if PA was 10 times larger it would not be able to even take Khost.

So tht guy is a "black physical inferior" ... (the insult sounds retarded) ... is a "Kufir" and PA cant take Khost .. although in reality they have bombed your behinds since the 60s...

Note: Afghan territory, none of your business. If we need, we will take care off them

Note Afghan territory = America owns it...

Well judging by the other army trained by NATO - the Iraqi Army - I won't bet on it !

Comparing iraqi army with ANA is kind of unfair.

They have different histories and the region is different.

I think ANA has a much better chance of surviving. Provided AFghanistani leaders like Abdullah-Abdullah do not try to plunge their country into anarchy.

Any overt Pakistani attack/s into Afghanistan will have dire and long term consequences for Pakistan.

It would have turned another one of it neighbors into an enemy.

Americans and NATO countries are already equipping and training ANA, which has already reached half the size of Pakistani army, with in few years of its reincarnation. Indians and Russians are ready to supply weapons to ANA.

Pakistanis who boast of never needing to guard western borders , would need to be ever watchful from thereon.

Forget about Pakistani army finding strategic depth with in Afghanistan, but for the first first time in its history, the West Pakistan would be truly encircled by hostile forces.

Go the the ANSF thread in the Afghan Defence section, and you will see the ANA of today.
10 times better equiped than your joke army
10 times more physical superior than your joke army
and better trained.

Our governments policies are up to them, we can change nothing there.

Haha so the black physical inferior will challenge us, listen you kufir even if PA was 10 times larger it would not be able to even take Khost.

Note: Afghan territory, none of your business. If we need, we will take care off them

Its not our business UNTIL they launch cross border attacks. That is when it becomes OUR business and we will take care of it, even if it means going inside Afghanistan. ANA has zero say in border areas which means the Afghan state can't claim soverigenity. They'll sit quiet and watch as they have rather happily for the past month.

Any overt Pakistani attack/s into Afghanistan will have dire and long term consequences for Pakistan.

Americans and NATO countries are already equipping and training ANA, which has already reached half the size of Pakistani army, with in few years of its reincarnation. Indians and Russians are ready to supply weapons to ANA.

Pakistanis who boast of never needing to guard western borders , would need to be ever watchful from thereon.

Forget about Pakistani army finding strategic depth with in Afghanistan, but for the first first time in its history, the West Pakistan would be truly encircled by hostile forces.

Thank you Swami Subarmanian "jee" ... please take your tashrif ka tokra to indian forums..

Yes im sure... ANA will its donated equipment.. a bunk of use APCs and a few shitty t-55s n t-62s and afghan airforce with Oh my Dear God a few mi-35s is a very big threat.. OMG .. we are finished. :lol:

So tht guy is a "black physical inferior" ... (the insult sounds retarded) ... is a "Kufir" and PA cant take Khost .. although in reality they have bombed your behinds since the 60s...

Note Afghan territory = America owns it...

About your Gostha defeat - see the last 30 sec of this video:

Here comes the Bharati tawaif. Doing mujra for Afghan charsi. :rolleyes:

Are you kidding right? They are our enemy since 47. And PA knows we have to guard the border anyway now, to keep Afghani charsis away. Otherwise soon every Afghani will be in Pakistan, and Afghanistan will become ghost town.

Comparing iraqi army with ANA is kind of unfair.

They have different histories and the region is different.

I think ANA has a much better chance of surviving. Provided AFghanistani leaders like Abdullah-Abdullah do not try to plunge their country into anarchy.

Not really; the Iraqi Army was trained by the best the world had to offer & they fell apart against a rag-tag group of terrorists beloning to a newly minted group !

The ANA on the other hand is riddled with issues ranging from massive dessertions to widespread drug addiction & they're fighting terrorists who've got everyone from the old-timers from the Soviet Era to the new-comers from this Era & have held on for the better part of a decade & still control whole swathes of the country & not just fringe areas !

I think I was being too kind to the ANA !

Actual Post:

709083-border-1400214968-222-640x480.jpg

According to fake video:

8713394914_4005b40242_z.jpg

About your Gostha defeat - see the last 30 sec of this video:

Provide me a link .. i think ive seen that fake video aswell... funny it contradicts your own Interior ministry/Govts report.. :lol:

Pakistanis didnt retreat... n they attacked our soldiers killing 1... :lol:

Back
Top Bottom