What's new

“We will hunt them down in Kunar and Nooristan,” said Asim Bajwa DG ISPR.

Reading through all posts of Khan sahab, I am amazed how Marwat changes his position from time to time to justify his whims and wills. One Pakistani pathan friend of mine said that afghans are unreliable and manipulative. The glass of water in the hand of afghan is halal, but the same glass in your hand will be haram and proven wine.

Khan sahab, Oo lalay, what lessons are you trying to preach here? Throw away this "all knowing" attitude. Its you who has to read Allama Iqbal carefully. Have you noticed he wanted to unite muslims under the umbrella of Islam. But your ilk i.e., kharjeen are keen to chop the heads of muslim brethren by labelling them munafiqeen. Get your facts and that delusion of grandeur sorted before malingering your case here.

Reading through all posts of Khan sahab, I am amazed how Marwat changes his position from time to time to justify his whims and wills. One Pakistani pathan friend of mine said that afghans are unreliable and manipulative. The glass of water in the hand of afghan is halal, but the same glass in your hand will be haram and proven wine.

Khan sahab, Oo lalay, what lessons are you trying to preach here? Throw away this "all knowing" attitude. Its you who has to read Allama Iqbal carefully. Have you noticed he wanted to unite muslims under the umbrella of Islam. But your ilk i.e., kharjeen are keen to chop the heads of muslim brethren by labelling them munafiqeen. Get your facts and that delusion of grandeur sorted before malingering your case here.

You are new on the forum buddy... you dont know monkey d luffy aka Pak-one aka marwat... hes a liar n outright pathetic..

This man is saying in pashto at the end of his post that " if you people (afghans) put ghalat nazar on our pakistan, we will rape your sisters and mothers, pakistan is ours"
Wah kya patriotism hey. This man has no decency even in ramadan. The curse and evil of watan-parasti
Dont cry i have quoted that indian afghan who was talking bullshit against pakistan and pak army. I said earlier that i am pakistani then i am pashtun i love my country thats it. Mahajars should be kicked out from our country they have done all the evil to our country. If loving your country is ban on pdf then i have committed that sin

Blame british empire and their schemes. Durand lines and redcliff lines. One divided a family into two. Another caused deaths of 1.5 million people.

Maybe but what's the way forward? Pakistan is a reality now. When we talk of union Afghans get offended. When we talk about going our separate ways Afghans get offended still and start wailing about Durand line. What exactly does Afghanistan want?

Maybe but what's the way forward? Pakistan is a reality now. When we talk of union Afghans get offended. When we talk about going our separate ways Afghans get offended still and start wailing about Durand line. What exactly does Afghanistan want?

Believe me last thing majority of Afghanis want is merged with Pakistan. 60% of Afghanistan hate the idea of KPK and FATA joining Afghanistan.

Believe me last thing majority of Afghanis want is merged with Pakistan. 60% of Afghanistan hate the idea of KPK and FATA joining Afghanistan.

Great. So let us go our separate ways and stop destablizing each other.

Perhaps pak-afghan economic and monetary union is the solution?

Dont cry i have quoted that indian afghan who was talking bullshit against pakistan and pak army. I said earlier that i am pakistani then i am pashtun i love my country thats it. Mahajars should be kicked out from our country they have done all the evil to our country. If loving your country is ban on pdf then i have committed that sin
No one is stoping you from loving pakistan and taking stand on your country. But have some decency and musalmaniat, its ramadan, guzara kawa.

Practice what you preach. On one hand, you preach Pashtun watan parasti, how if they were united would slaughter others, on the other hand you desist watan parasti of other ethnicities. You remind me of Munafiqeen of Madinah, they used to do the same thing
Post reported for personal attack, for equating me with munafiqeen of medina

Both have arguements to support their claims.

The problem is that I can easily give many example to support the Pakistani love and support for Afghans even from the very recent past. You will have difficulty matching even ten percent of those example , therein lies the irony of it.

Back
Top Bottom