What's new

“We will hunt them down in Kunar and Nooristan,” said Asim Bajwa DG ISPR.

Why Afghanistan and pakistan should hate each other?

Not our call. Check it again who reciprocated hate for love since this country's inception. Why exactly has Kabul always been eager much to create problems for this country even when it is trying to help Afghanistan?

I am Pashtoon of Tirah Valley and im proud to be Pakistani, Pakistan is in our blood And we are blood of Pakistan.
Malgaray tirah key nan saba tsa halat di?

Not our call , check it again who reciprocated hate for love since this country's inception. Why exactly has Kabul always been eager much to create problems for this country even when it is trying to help Afghanistan?
Blame british empire and their schemes. Durand lines and redcliff lines. One divided a family into two. Another caused deaths of 1.5 million people.

Blame british empire and their schemes. Durand lines and redcliff lines. One divided a family into two. Another caused deaths of 1.5 million people.

This case is quite different. Pakistanis haven't been trying to destroy Afghanistan and creating problems for it left right and centre since '47 , the Kabul has been. Ridiculous claims and funding insurgencies in this country. Even after all this , we still extend help to millions of Afghans in this country and help Afghanistan with aid and transit , everything said and done. Where's the reciprocity so to speak? Why does the Afghan mindset never seems to change?

This case is quite different. Pakistanis haven't been trying to destroy Afghanistan and creating problems for it left right and centre since '47 , the Kabul has been. Ridiculous claims and funding insurgencies in this country. Even after all this , we still extend help to millions of Afghans in this country and help Afghanistan with aid and transit , everything said and done. Where's the reciprocity so to speak? Why does the Afghan mindset never seems to change?
You cant deny it, this is line of hate drawn by british. Afghanistan hate pakistan for not returning their pashtun territories and pakistan hate afghanistan for making such demand. Both have arguements to support their claims. If you go back into history, afghans and hindi-muslims were muslim brothers. Now after 1947, here on PDF, members here are talking about nuking afghanistan and annihilating their border town villages and that they are charsi, naswari, beghairat, whores etc. From other side, you are called dhalkhor and physically inferior. Both countries have taliban. Both countries have armies who use airaforce on their own people. Both are slaves of America bahadur.

You cant deny it, this is line of hate drawn by british. Afghanistan hate pakistan for not returning their pashtun territories and pakistan hate afghanistan for making such demand. Both have arguements to support their claims. If you go back into history, afghans and hindi-muslims were muslim brothers. Now after 1947, here on PDF, members here are talking about nuking afghanistan and annihilating their border town villages and that they are charsi, naswari, beghairat, whores etc. From other side, you are called dhalkhor and physically inferior. Both countries have taliban. Both countries have armies who use airaforce on their own people. Both are slaves of America bahadur.

God can you image if durrand line didn't exist.

Entire Pakistan and Afghanistan population would be drug addicts and no hopers, living in mud huts and donkey carts.

You should thank God every night history played out as it did, at least its given you, me and everyone else a fighting chance.

God can you image if durrand line didn't exist.

Entire Pakistan and Afghanistan population would be drug addicts and no hopers, living in mud huts and donkey carts.

You should thank God every night history played out as it did, at least its given you, me and everyone else a fighting chance.
This is pure racism,generalization and blind hatred. There are sinners and misdirected people in every community.
Read Allama iqbal poetry and he doesnt hate afghans. According to iqbal, afghanistan is heart of asia. Iqbal also said , "“Indeed the Afghan is, by instinct, more fitted for democratic institutions than any other people in India,”
In the same document, Iqbal also described the Afghan as “brave, shrewd and determined to suffer for his legitimate aspirations.”
RR Iqbal: Afghanistan, the heart of Asia

This is pure racism,generalization and blind hatred. There are sinners and misdirected people in every community.
Read Allama iqbal poetry and he doesnt hate afghans. According to iqbal, afghanistan is heart of asia. Iqbal also said , "“Indeed the Afghan is, by instinct, more fitted for democratic institutions than any other people in India,”
In the same document, Iqbal also described the Afghan as “brave, shrewd and determined to suffer for his legitimate aspirations.”

Iqbal was simple men who made many wrong asumptions. One of them being Afghanis fit for democratic institutions :rofl: don't make us laugh further luffy khan.

That was our founders speaking. Now show me some love from Afghans.

That was our founders speaking. Now show me some love from Afghans.
Love like that shown by zahid hamid, who talks about nuking Afghanistan?.

Iqbal was simple men who made many wrong asumptions. One of them being Afghanis fit for democratic institutions :rofl: don't make us laugh further luffy khan.
Iqbal was not simple-minded, he was deep philospher and intellectual. He is loved and respected in Afghanistan, as well as in iran. Just like syed jamuludeen afghani is respected in pakistan.

Love like that shown by zahid hamid, who talks about nuking Afghanistan?.

Zaid Hamid fought in the soviet war with Afghan resistance. He has never said anything like that.

sir-zaid-in-afghan-jihad.jpg

Time and time again I show you examples of Pakistani love towards Afghanistan and you can't show me one example from the other side to us. Shameful people these Afghans. They forget so quickly what we have done for them.

I can see why Afgah B!TC|-|S are crying and ranting, there is nothing you can do about it trust me we will come for you if you will not stop it :D, or else we will make you polish our boots just like your refugees do in Pakistan :D

Zaid Hamid fought in the soviet war with Afghan resistance. He has never said anything like that.

sir-zaid-in-afghan-jihad.jpg

Time and time again I show you examples of Pakistani love towards Afghanistan and you can't show me one example from the other side to us. Shameful people these Afghans. They forget so quickly what we have done for them.
He said if Afghan slipped from our hands into india, we would nuke both india and afghanistan. He also once said that if ANP tried to create pakhtunistan, we would nuke kpk.
Zahid hamid, the spokeperson of ISI, didnt fight in Afghan jihad, he just paid a visit to panjsher in 80s, like many other pakistanis. Its saleem safi who actually fought against russia and he regrets his naivity.

Zahid hamid, the spokeperson of ISI, didnt fight in Afghan jihad, he just paid a visit to panjsher in 80s, like many other pakistanis. Its saleem safi who actually fought against russia and he regrets his naivity.

Its the thought that counts. Gosh Afghans are so literal, when they get a hand, they want the whole arm.

One word comes to mind, UNGRATEFUL.

Wheres all the Afghan PDF posters on here showing love and trying to make peace?

Absolutely none because they have no principles.

When border will be fenced with checkposts you can still visit your relative and vice versa, the only difference being you will have to present documents at border crossing and so will they. No biggie and good for everyone.

Iqbal was not simple-minded, he was deep philospher and intellectual. He is loved and respected in Afghanistan, as well as in iran. Just like syed jamuludeen afghani is respected in pakistan.

He was not prophet, don't worship him just because he said few good things about Afghanis. His assumptions about Afghanis has been proven 110% wrong after his death. Iqbal was idealistic not realistic.

Its the thought that counts. Gosh Afghans are so literal, when they get a hand, they want the whole arm.

One word comes to mind, UNGRATEFUL.

Wheres all the Afghan PDF posters on here showing love and trying to make peace?

Absolutely none because they have no principles.

When border will be fenced with checkposts you can still visit your relative and vice versa, the only difference being you will have to present documents at border crossing and so will they. No biggie and good for everyone.
I have no problem with fencing of durand (though i am against mining it as it is against geneva convention). Though i must say, pakistan has to re-draw durand line before fencing, it passes through villages and houses.

Back
Top Bottom