What's new

We will help to eradicate poverty in India, says Imran Khan

Status
Not open for further replies.
sir jee,,,,kuch humey bhi sikha de,,,,naukri kar ke dana pani nai chalta aaj kal,,,,kaise politics me entry maru,,,plz some pointers,,, :D
My entry to politics was a violent one. been to jail so many times the flies there know me on a first name basis. :lol:
if you are young and in college join one of the student unions. if not go to a party office and become a party worker, then show them what you can do .

Really:-) ... then give us $500 Billion .

right down to business eh?

You do us Hindu Baniyas proud :D

My entry to politics was a violent one. been to jail so many times the flies there know me on a first name basis. :lol:
if you are young and in college join one of the student unions. if not go to a party office and become a party worker, then show them what you can do .

will it help if you have extra curricular activities in Armed Robbery, Extortion, attempted murder etc... :-)

india has elected a government to do that and they are doing that job , imran khan and his nautanki team can carry on with their theatrics .
burning down buses and damaging public property seems to be a very novel way to eradicate poverty in pakistan .
IF You dont know nothing so dont speak..Imran Khan is Great man. We are not saying anything about Modi.

Very broad minded politician......He cares about Indian poverty rather than his own.....Please send us $10 billion (if you have in your reserve) .....to remove some poverty in India......Next election I will vote him also..if that is possible :D
He thinks about Pakistan more....than any other country.As he sits in Islamabad for the 41 days.Just for Pakistani People.He is not like other leaders in Pakistan.

Last edited:
IF You dont know nothing so dont speak..Imran Khan is Great man. We are not saying anything about Modi.

He thinks about Pakistan more....than any other country.As he sits in Islamabad for the 41 days.Just for Pakistani People.He is not like other leader in Pakistan.
Good for u guys .... But he said he wanted to make India rich, I wonder what are his plans.

right down to business eh?

You do us Hindu Baniyas proud :D

will it help if you have extra curricular activities in Armed Robbery, Extortion, attempted murder etc... :-)
These are a must , along with criminal intimidation:)

Thee Idiots lost hope on their own country and willing to settle in India if situation goes bad there. BTW, Imran Khan spends 10 days in a month in Mumbai.

Good for u guys .... But he said he wanted to make India rich, I wonder what are his plans.
Slip of Tongue....He cares for Pakistan. :D

Thee Idiots lost hope on their own country and willing to settle in India if situation goes bad there. BTW, Imran Khan spends 10 days in a month in Mumbai.
He is fighting for Pakistan against Noora,Vips and patwaris . Imran Khan The Great. Go Nawaz Go.:D

Last edited:
Slip of Tongue....He cares for Pakistan. :D

He is fighting for Pakistan against Noora,Vips and patwaris . Imran Khan The Great. Go Nawaz Go.:D

who is he benefiting with this darna?

Is he trying to destabilize the government of Nawaz, so if he becomes weak then Army can have its way.

who is he benefiting with this darna?

Is he trying to destabilize the government of Nawaz, so if he becomes weak then Army can have its way.
Army have nothing to do with Imran Khan. All Pakistan is standing behind Imran Khan. I Think u also watch Geo News. Lol watch them as we have dumped Geo in Dust Bin.:rofl::partay:

Ye lo !!!! one gentleman says he will get back Kashmir the other he will eradicate poverty in India?

I should learn stuff from these guys , i am in politics after all !!!! need to tell future candidates how they can promise the moon and get away with it:)
so what, are'nt both of these things possible at same time?
he just want to help poors of the region,, wherever they are in the region.
btw this statment of IK is itself a shame for india and its goverment

Imran Khan just trolled more then a billion people.

458370e7196f9532b23e799a42f50793.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom