What's new

We will help to eradicate poverty in India, says Imran Khan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excuse me?? Is this some kind of joke??? He's gone crazy .. LoL..:woot:

I like Imran Khan,if u dont like him its your on view. I am not forcing any body to like Imran Khan.
Agreed and it is my opinion that anybody who claims 'all pakistan' is with IK is a tool.

AK wahan tak pahuch gaya? I hope IK ka anjam uske jaisa na ho ... uthe baithe thapad lagte hai AK ab toh. :lol:
He's your leader we dont care if you slap him :haha:. Imran khan is Great.

its your opinion.
The tool part is my opinion. The statement 'all pakistan' is not factual simply proven by the fact that he has no representation in Baluchistan.

Ye lo !!!! one gentleman says he will get back Kashmir the other he will eradicate poverty in India?

I should learn stuff from these guys , i am in politics after all !!!! need to tell future candidates how they can promise the moon and get away with it:)

One is a Gentleman, Other is an Idiot. why are you so shocked.

The tool part is my opinion. The statement 'all pakistan' is not factual simply proven by the fact that he has no representation in Baluchistan.
He have Representative in Balochistan just like Sindh ,KPK AND Punjab.

With every passing year Pak is becoming more and more India centric and India obsessed.This is worry some for us.Just imagine that even after 68 yrs of independence the statesmen and politicians of a country requires to rake up India and India centric issues to win in elections and keep the nation from breaking apart !!! This tendency is only going to increase with time and the more they fail in every aspect as a state. I think that India should beat the shit out of Pakistan and teach them a lesson for raking up India's internal affairs in its internal politics for earning brownie points.

One is a Gentleman, Other is an Idiot. why are you so shocked.
Bilawal Bhutto is a Burger not an :crazy::rofl:.

With every passing year Pak is becoming more and more India centric and India obsessed.This is worry some for us.Just imagine that even after 68 yrs of independence the statesmen and politicians of a country requires to rake up India and India centric issues to win in elections and keep the nation from breaking apart !!! This tendency is only going to increase with time and the more they fail in every aspect as a state. I think that India should beat the shit out of Pakistan and teach them a lesson for raking up India's internal affairs in its internal politics for earning brownie points.
Not easy versus Nuclear state.:coffee:

Imran khan have visited india many times he must have seen poverty there how 800 million poor indians are starving good to see he thinks about the humanity long live IK

Army have nothing to do with Imran Khan. All Pakistan is standing behind Imran Khan. I Think u also watch Geo News. Lol watch them as we have dumped Geo in Dust Bin.:rofl::partay:
Don't say all Pakistan, I'm not standing behind IK and clark..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom