What's new

We will help to eradicate poverty in India, says Imran Khan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pakistani obsession with India is amazing. One says he will take Kashmir from India , the other says he will eradicate poverty in India (god knows how). Why so much focus on India in order to get public's support ?

Don't worry god will do it.

Not through patient structural changes, working hard to spur Industrial growth, promoting work ethic among the ruling class, and certainly not through investment in education or technology.

It seems it is the same sop. Populist rhetoric.

Arey usne indians ka dil rakhna k liye kaha hoga aur tum sab serious ho gye :D

to me his particular comment is well intended but symptomatic of the political leaders in our region.

There is a reason why India, Pakistan and other South Asian nations are decades behind The Eastern powerhouses of economy like South Korea and Singapore.

And western nations.

they get on the stage and make emotional appeals. It is going to take decades and decades of patient nation building, giving priority to Industry, economy, education etc.

As I said Khayaal karna, sochna teek hai but reality say door.

Yep. Keep your head down and sort out the fundamentals.

This is a tit for tat for Narendra Modi saying India would help Pakistan occupied Kashmir, me think...

Tehreek-e-Insaf's leader Imran Khan in his speech on Friday at Azadi Square in Islamabad said that his party will help to eradicate poverty in India.

"We will help the poor of this region, we will help to eradicate poverty in India as well", says Imran Khan, his party's Twitter account quoted him as saying.

he PTI chief wants Nawaz Sharif's ouster over alleged rigging in last year's general election which his party lost, while Pakistan Awami Tehreek (PAT) led by fiery cleric Tahir-ul-Qadri wants to bring a revolution in the country.

Khan's statements come after Bilawal Bhutto's rhetoric on Friday where he said that, "I will take back Kashmir, all of it, and I will not leave behind a single inch of it because, like the other provinces, it belongs to Pakistan,"

He was was addressing the party workers in Multan region in Punjab.

Bilawal has announced plans to contest next general elections in 2018, heads the secular Pakistan People's Party which officially wants good ties with India.
---
we have original dharna man ...
AK....
so that IK..
AK.. IK.. what happend to my GK.... :-).. yes new film coming .. PK

What about open defecation in India?
---
bio toilets..

Yahi hota hai jab baccho ko Piloi drops na pilaye gaye ho....kai baar dimaag par bhi asar pad jata hai.

Nothing wrong with helping India, there is something called humanity, but Pakistanis should understand that we are not responsible for the whole of South Asia, and also the Ummah (which I think no country believes in anymore, sad but true). Pakistans first responsibility is its own people, once they are happy and have good living condition, then only look at helping others.

Miss leading headline
"help to eradicate poverty in India as well"
What does as well means its invitation to peaw

IK says that just for to get support from West. What IK did in KPK province?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom