What's new

We will help to eradicate poverty in India, says Imran Khan

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is he proposing to do it????......He is a bit moderate when it comes to India, and i have seen several interviews of him where in speaks very moderately...... We all know how media works, may be they have twisted his words.....I dont think he expect himself working for India and its problems..... .Probably he wanted to highlight the state of poverty in subcontinent....

How is he proposing to do it????......He is a bit moderate when it comes to India, and i have seen several interviews of him where in speaks very moderately...... We all know how media works, may be they have twisted his words.....I dont think he expect himself working for India and its problems..... .Probably he wanted to highlight the state of poverty in subcontinent....

After this comment I am sure Imran Khan have few days left in his political life. Now he make Messiah of poors of India as his arch enemy.

Each successive govt. of Pakistan have relied on foreign aid to finance their internal needs. Now an aid recipient is going to be aid giver.

Kayal to acha hai but haqiqat say door.

No comment. Just....o_O

Pakistani obsession with India is amazing. One says he will take Kashmir from India , the other says he will eradicate poverty in India (god knows how). Why so much focus on India in order to get public's support ?

Says a bharati on Pakistani forum. :haha:

You understand that without Indians, this forum would have been just another in the great foamy heap that is known as Pakistani online defense enthusiast websites.

Still doesn't hide the irony of the post that I quoted. :lol:

Tehreek-e-Insaf's leader Imran Khan in his speech on Friday at Azadi Square in Islamabad said that his party will help to eradicate poverty in India.

"We will help the poor of this region, we will help to eradicate poverty in India as well", says Imran Khan, his party's Twitter account quoted him as saying.

he PTI chief wants Nawaz Sharif's ouster over alleged rigging in last year's general election which his party lost, while Pakistan Awami Tehreek (PAT) led by fiery cleric Tahir-ul-Qadri wants to bring a revolution in the country.

Khan's statements come after Bilawal Bhutto's rhetoric on Friday where he said that, "I will take back Kashmir, all of it, and I will not leave behind a single inch of it because, like the other provinces, it belongs to Pakistan,"

He was was addressing the party workers in Multan region in Punjab.

Bilawal has announced plans to contest next general elections in 2018, heads the secular Pakistan People's Party which officially wants good ties with India.

First help yourself and get your countries poverty eradicate first then think about others .

:rofl: and how will he do it? any blueprint?
**** pehle ye sure karlo k kashmir lena hai ya poverty mitani hai..

He will organise a dharna in front of jantar-mantar with kejriwal to eradicate poverty in
India.

Last edited:
His comments should not be taken in negative perspective about India, the entire SA is home of largest poor population on planet so we require collective efforts to eradicate this. What i am wondering is in what way Pakistan can help us ?

He is destroying Pakistani economy with his protests (in the name of bringing justice to pakistan).

Now, he is thinking about India? o_O :angry:

India should refrain from giving him a visa, else he'll start protests in front of lal Khila..:P :P

Arey usne indians ka dil rakhna k liye kaha hoga aur tum sab serious ho gye :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom