What's new

We really need to legalize marijuana...

The amount of people that think doing drugs is cool or normal is way too damn high.

You and i need to drink some freshly made Pakistani Bhang, then i'll ask you how you really feel. Its part of our culture, it grows naturally like a weed. :D
Bhang???really?? and how it is pakistani culture??? AFAIK Bhang is hindu culture.

:lol: - the link didn't have that much info! But, does anyone doubt my Swedishness now? Also I'm going to assume my love of medicine was hereditary:partay:.

Oh, and you should transfer to Uppsala University, my family owns it:yahoo:.

Through my father's side, i come from a family that is of Samurai rank (but who really cares about class, nowadays, right? lol). One of my earliest ancestors was under the employ of the liege Lord of Matsumae (a daimyo) of what is now Hokkaido. Tho my uncles also say that our clan also served the Lords of Takeda prior to Matsumae.

If ever you come to Japan , I'll show you my family crest, and our family scroll that lists every member of my a family and goes back almost 700 years. :)

Cannabi is not illegal in Pakistan,but considered a very low grade narcotic which most drug addicts avoid.
It grows wild in Pakistan,its nearly impossible to outlaw it.

Narcotics-Pakistan.jpg

hmm would have thought someone from such an illustrious family linage would have given me a documentary i asked for :P
a little history on your family history please only Samurai families had crests if I am not mistaken... other then the Imperial crest which superseded them all not that the emperor used it personally to travel but still... so much history so little time in life to look through it

ANYONE WHO IS AGAINST MARIJUANA IS A WESTERNIZED TRAITOR TO OUR PEOPLE

Before White people made it illegal, it was a normal part of life and was not looked down upon.

nasty fucking habit for ppl.........
waste of time/money.

I'm sure Altaf Bhai smokes

ANYONE WHO IS AGAINST MARIJUANA IS A WESTERNIZED TRAITOR TO OUR PEOPLE

Before White people made it illegal, it was a normal part of life and was not looked down upon.

I'm sure Altaf Bhai smokes
ab smokes a pole, not weed.............. mind it!

You don't have any idea what you are talking about.

Bhang is a small part of what we overall refer to as the "Malangi" nasha.
yes i really dont know what kind of Bhang you are talking about. care to explain??

The amount of people that think doing drugs is cool or normal is way too damn high.

Nobody thinks doing dugs (crack, cocaine, heroin, etc.) is cool or normal.
Some kids now use MDMA and other such pills, I have never tried that because I don't even go clubbing.
The two most dangerous drugs are the ones which are everywhere and sadly people think they are normal:
alcohol and tobacco.

Back
Top Bottom